Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:10:21 PM

It's not the right moment.
Consensus was just reached, price is going to go only upward!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nemesis099

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

It's not the right moment.
Consensus was just reached, price is going to go only upward!

Yeah, holding at a moment is the best thing to do with your bitcoins, expecting a major pump after halving, so holding for next couple of months and will sell after the halving occurs.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:15:52 PM

The speculation of the increase in bitcoin price today really helps on how the bulls perform. Even the expected price increase due to halving itself will not happen, the price will still increase before that because of people's belief.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:53:41 AM

If you are not gonna sell any coin than you are really smart. The value now is very low and I think that will rise up later.
I hope later that many people will use Bitcoin and that the most people are very happy with Bitcoin.

Not really very low, actually this time is a good time also to sell coins, but it would be wiser to just keep it and wait a little more so you could profit bigger than what you may profit today..  Smiley
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:30:02 AM

If you are not gonna sell any coin than you are really smart. The value now is very low and I think that will rise up later.
I hope later that many people will use Bitcoin and that the most people are very happy with Bitcoin.

Not really very low, actually this time is a good time also to sell coins, but it would be wiser to just keep it and wait a little more so you could profit bigger than what you may profit today..  Smiley
It's probably a good idea to just do some day trading for right now, that's probably the easiest method to make some money.

I can't really speak for what is going to happen in the future, but it looks bright for investors right now.
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

It's probably a good idea to just do some day trading for right now, that's probably the easiest method to make some money.

I can't really speak for what is going to happen in the future, but it looks bright for investors right now.

It is difficult to make profit for most people, in the end, most of us will lose money as we pay the exchanges.

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:27:37 PM

I really cannot understand when to sell and buy bitcoins. Its volatility is too high.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
eeaweeaws

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:47:21 PM

yeah but I think today is better day for sell our coin, at a moment. actually today it's worth have been too increased, I am watching it's value every day. I am comparing as few week today its worth too so i am going to sell my all coin and going to make more profit and enjoy.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 04:49:34 PM

I really cannot understand when to sell and buy bitcoins. Its volatility is too high.

Just store some bitcoin when the halving period is near because the price might rose due to halved rewards of miners that will decrease the supply of bitcoins and the price of bitcoin will depende also on demand of people who want to buy it.

Then buy bitcoin after 3+ months after the halving period because it might decrease because the halved rewards was already common.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:56:46 PM

You should leave the day and short-term trading of Bitcoin to professionals and people which have the tools, knowledge and money.
If you believe in Bitcoin long-term then you should find a good point to buy and hold them. It is very likely this way to make gain instead of trading short timeframes.

chokesir

Activity: 196

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

Me neither, it would be stupid to sell your bitcoins right now, the halving is coming and there will come a price jump so the bitcoin will rise to a high amount.
I think we just need to wait and be patient till the bitcoin will rise, do not sell them do the opposite hold them so you can make profit!

Succubus

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

Me neither, it would be stupid to sell your bitcoins right now, the halving is coming and there will come a price jump so the bitcoin will rise to a high amount.
I think we just need to wait and be patient till the bitcoin will rise, do not sell them do the opposite hold them so you can make profit!
Who knows?
Maybe this is highest price for this year?

We could see dump after  Block 1/2?
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:31:59 PM

If it was easy then everyone would be making large amounts of btc.
The fact that it is not easy and volatile I find most exciting. You can get an idea of where the market is going after spending a couple of years following it.
There is always trends going on and there will always be a few $ to make selling.
The only time I sell is when I think we have no more upwards momentum, I never sell when we're dropping.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:14:05 PM

If you don't sell your coins you can't make a profit with your money. So its better to sell it when the price is high.. And buy again if the price is low.. So that you can make profit every time the price is high.. If just hold it for a long term you are just wasting your time you can 't make lots of profit if you just holding it. Be smart just sell it when the price is high..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:32:22 PM

If you are looking for a short term profit then this is the right time to sell bitcoin if you plan to buy again when the price goes down. I am holding my bitcoins i am not gonna repeat same mistake which i did in december

Am I spamming? Report me!
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:49:28 PM

If you are looking for a short term profit then this is the right time to sell bitcoin if you plan to buy again when the price goes down. I am holding my bitcoins i am not gonna repeat same mistake which i did in december

I do not think the bitcoin price will not drop below the $400 mark for long period. So it is not good time to sell.

TheGreenMan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:54:13 PM

Hoarding bitcoins FTW!
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:49:55 AM

yeah but I think today is better day for sell our coin, at a moment. actually today it's worth have been too increased, I am watching it's value every day. I am comparing as few week today its worth too so i am going to sell my all coin and going to make more profit and enjoy.
That is very smart to do that. I think that is the best option now for this moment. The value is now quite low.
It is better to invest now that is the best way to earn some money. You can sell it later if the value is high.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:22:17 AM

Price dips today @ $20. Time to buy that fucking dip.

No sense of making some sells today. Will wait for another low for this day to set my another buy order target.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nichu

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:30:06 AM

I am very curious of the price bitcoin will have after the halving...
Everybody is talking about it like it's the next revolution.
The thing is that the halving is a known fact, everybody knows it will happen so everyone should have anticipated it and thus prices should not change a lot in the short term.  Huh

That's true but it might go higher a bit after halving and it will be higher then present's rate, it might not reach the moon but we can expect some profits after the halving.

yeah thats for sure. prices will move up a bit, but i doubt whether it crosses the 600 barrier,who know, anything can happen,two months back i thought it will consolidate around 560 to 600 but then it went down, i am finding it difficult to understand how to predict the move  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: