Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:10:59 AM

is it right that the price of bitcoin will increases to 580$ in the end of June ?

Maybe yes maybe no, no one knows actually. But if the bitcoin's price increase up to $580 in the end of june, i will sell all my bitcoin and turn it into fiat.
LoL I think no one will ever know what the price is going to happen in the month of June or later. could be less than $ 500 or more. we can only speculate I hope it happens
We all hope that the value of Bitcoin will rise in the future but that is hard to say because we cant control the value and that is the problem, it is impossible to predict.
We just have to wait and see for what is going to happen with the coin, but it will be not smart if you are going to sell it now indeed.
It will be better if you wait a longer time to sell it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:08:26 AM

I ahve hold bitcoin over a year and ofcourse it's value was different when I'm holding on past.
I'm also feel regret to not sell more faster because my last value quite higher than today.
But as I've learned some experience, I'm better hold bitcoin until the time of halving is come !

Well that's how the markets work. Not everybody can win. But for now you haven't lost anything because you're still holding your coins.
In the last 7 months the price has increased almost $200.Not that bad I would say. Furthermore implementations to raise the blocksize are on the horizon and halving will happen soon.So this could be some reasons for another upwards movement.
Wait until the end of this year I would say.And then I believe you will have some nice profits and could cash out if you want.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:37:06 AM

is it right that the price of bitcoin will increases to 580$ in the end of June ?

Maybe yes maybe no, no one knows actually. But if the bitcoin's price increase up to $580 in the end of june, i will sell all my bitcoin and turn it into fiat.
after reading this I was pretty scared when all assume the same about you. when halving occurs and prices rose in line with expectations of everyone. certainly everyone will sell their bitcoin right?
if this happens to all users I fear the worse after halving events will occur. just as some know then
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:16:56 PM

I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because of the halving that is coming this year it would be stupid.
You can now better just hold your bitcoins for a short term to the end of this year and see what the halving brings us.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:23:42 PM

after reading this I was pretty scared when all assume the same about you. when halving occurs and prices rose in line with expectations of everyone. certainly everyone will sell their bitcoin right?
if this happens to all users I fear the worse after halving events will occur. just as some know then

Yeah i also think about that. When all people who hold their bitcoin sell their bitcoin when the price increase after halving, i'm sure it will affect the price of bitcoin, even can make the price decrease again.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:39:37 PM

what do you think ? if you can not sell a single coin you will not be able to get the money. it is not very good and not fun.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

Indeed, you should not sell any bitcoin anytime soon due to the upcoming events that are coming this year.
The halving will let you make profit without any doubts, just have patient and wait for it, in the past time you could trade but keep in mind it has some risks.
Overall I would just wait for the halving and wait for the right moment to sell them this year.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:58:32 AM

what do you think ? if you can not sell a single coin you will not be able to get the money. it is not very good and not fun.

Well if you try to imagine 1 dollar equal 1 satoshi for 10 years ( just example) he will have a lot of coins. If something like that ever happen we can assume that bitcoin will be accepted in every store on earth. Then he can spend his satoshis relaxed. So maybe its smart to keep coins until time comes to spend it around like any other currency, in that case there will be no need for exchanges and credit cards...
But like I said just example, maybe to fantastic.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:12:36 AM

You take this threat title way too serious. Read the OP, you will know that he was talking about him not selling as the price was tanking heavily. It doesn't say "I will never sell my coins". Wink
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:41:56 AM

Yeah i also think about that. When all people who hold their bitcoin sell their bitcoin when the price increase after halving, i'm sure it will affect the price of bitcoin, even can make the price decrease again.
sometime i wonder, how if all people only sell and no one want to buy it at high price ?
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:46:21 AM

I will surely hold till the halving and will not sell for next couple of months, but if I see that price reaches to my expectation level then I would surely sell a part of it.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:04:19 AM

That is good because this is not really the time to sell any bitcoins. The price is not really high so it would be a waist in my opinion.
Save your coins for when the price climbs. 
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:08:08 AM

That is good because this is not really the time to sell any bitcoins. The price is not really high so it would be a waist in my opinion.

It depends on at which price you bought your bitcoins, if you bought at $250 then I think this the right time to sell as the price is above $420 at a moment.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:39:24 AM

I will surely hold till the halving and will not sell for next couple of months, but if I see that price reaches to my expectation level then I would surely sell a part of it.

That's a wise decision, but after halving waiting for two more months will surely affect your expected profit. Soon after halving price is expected to go down.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:04:57 PM

That's a wise decision, but after halving waiting for two more months will surely affect your expected profit. Soon after halving price is expected to go down.

It's not wise in my part. Look how many time the price experience increase and decrease up to today. Waiting alone for halving will not give you more profits than taking the ride while the price still suffers ups and down before halving.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:25:04 PM

It depends on at which price you bought your bitcoins, if you bought at $250 then I think this the right time to sell as the price is above $420 at a moment.

Why should you sell your bitcoin on that price if the price is most likely gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later and maybe even because of the halving this year.
I would not consider this because there is just such a high chance it will rise later this year to a much higher price.
Overall I would not recommend you to sell any bitcoin because of the upcoming events!
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:16:38 PM

Why should you sell your bitcoin on that price if the price is most likely gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later and maybe even because of the halving this year.
I would not consider this because there is just such a high chance it will rise later this year to a much higher price.
Overall I would not recommend you to sell any bitcoin because of the upcoming events!

Holding at a moment is the right thing to do, as we are expecting better price at the time of halving so its better if we hold now and sell when the price is higher at the time of halving.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:37:43 AM

If the price is high enough you can sell all your coins if you want to. With the profit you made you can of course buy more bitcoins if the price is lower.
Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:48:21 AM

it means you are saving your coin for price rise or halving...?
it may be anything.. just you can sell your coins when the price goes high and can buy coins when price goes low and if you wish you can trade or invest it..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:49:37 AM

If the price is high enough you can sell all your coins if you want to. With the profit you made you can of course buy more bitcoins if the price is lower.

And no need to wait for halving "if you get profit out of your buy rate". Waiting so much for halving will just wrecked you. You can make more earnings and save more coins while waiting for your halving price dreams.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: