Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

Its good to not sell any coin now. There is no reason to that so that is very smart. And the value is not that high now.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit that will be so nice.
yeah I think the price is not too high. so better save your bitcoin now. except if you need money urgently. you can sell at any price. with calendar notes above $ 400

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:43:41 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
so you are not trader?not doing some short term trade?i'm ot believe that,i'm sure you just sell some coins to take profit,everybody need and want profit from bitcoin price fluctuate.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:46:29 AM

Its good to not sell any coin now. There is no reason to that so that is very smart. And the value is not that high now.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit that will be so nice.
yeah I think the price is not too high. so better save your bitcoin now. except if you need money urgently. you can sell at any price. with calendar notes above $ 400

This is also a better price for selling, previously we sat around the range of $380 for a long time. Now other than the requirement holding of the bitcoins is the best to get good profit on halving.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:38:25 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
so you are not trader?not doing some short term trade?i'm ot believe that,i'm sure you just sell some coins to take profit,everybody need and want profit from bitcoin price fluctuate.
even if you are a trader. if the price drops of course they will not sell its bitcoin. cut lose.
of course they will lose if they sell. usually the trader re-buy when the price falls. and it's like martingale system. if the price drops again you also have to buy it, until the price drops to stop and back up
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:26:22 PM

This is also a better price for selling, previously we sat around the range of $380 for a long time. Now other than the requirement holding of the bitcoins is the best to get good profit on halving.

Yeah, its better to hold at a moment as the price will reach to a next level at the time of halving so holding till then is a good decision and sell  a part of it at a moment if you are in any sort of emergency.
DeDordtenaar

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:04:25 PM

it can be done by selling now. if you buy it when the price of bitcoin $380 but that price has been long time ago. most people buy at a price of about $420. same as me. so they have to hold 

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:27:16 PM

it can be done by selling now. if you buy it when the price of bitcoin $380 but that price has been long time ago. most people buy at a price of about $420. same as me. so they have to hold 

Yes, if you want to earn good extra profit then you should hold it for the halving as bitcoin's position would be better at the time of halving so it is recommended to hold your bitcoins and sell it at the time of halving.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:37:15 PM

Since the price is low it is best time to buy bitcoins.
Selling bitcoins at this point of time would definitely bring loss.
Speculations are it's price will rise again probably in June due to block halving.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:44:40 PM

Don't you guys think of making the btc circulation in the market rolling to make its value rise until expected amount during halving? if we all keep holding it, there is a higher chance is value will go down. keep spending your coins that's what its purpose is.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:41:37 PM

Don't you guys think of making the btc circulation in the market rolling to make its value rise until expected amount during halving? if we all keep holding it, there is a higher chance is value will go down. keep spending your coins that's what its purpose is.

Yeah only holding will not be profitable in long run as it will not take bitcoin to the next level, we should keep on spending our bitcoins, and if we does then we can expect much better price in future, if we don't spend the price will never move up.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:28:45 PM

Right now it seems a bad moment to sell. If you look at the predictions; halving, chinese money it wouldn't make sense that the price will not spike up.
Maybe not to 1000 but surely to at least 500 dollar

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:32:50 PM

Right now it seems a bad moment to sell. If you look at the predictions; halving, chinese money it wouldn't make sense that the price will not spike up.
Maybe not to 1000 but surely to at least 500 dollar
Based on the news, I'm expecting it to be somewhere around $650-$700 after the halving, however I could end up being wrong and in a way I actually expect that I am wrong.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:15:14 AM

Since the price is low it is best time to buy bitcoins.
Selling bitcoins at this point of time would definitely bring loss.
Speculations are it's price will rise again probably in June due to block halving.
only a fool would sell their bitcoin when prices are down. most of them assume that they panic because they fear prices will continue fall. lol
it was a reasonable excuse

DeDordtenaar

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:57:28 PM

Yes, if you want to earn good extra profit then you should hold it for the halving as bitcoin's position would be better at the time of halving so it is recommended to hold your bitcoins and sell it at the time of halving.
halving will happen four months. I think if prices rise. you can immediately resell. i think hold of now is still too long.
so did trade a few more times. better and maybe you can get a lot of profit

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:03:55 PM

halving will happen four months. I think if prices rise. you can immediately resell. i think hold of now is still too long.

Keep on selling on regular intervals as only holding will not be profitable in long run, I keep on selling my coins whenever I am in need of money so it is recommended to spend your bitcoins.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:46:06 PM

Keep on selling on regular intervals as only holding will not be profitable in long run, I keep on selling my coins whenever I am in need of money so it is recommended to spend your bitcoins.
\

Hold it for next few months and sell it at the time of halving that would be a better decision to make, as selling it at a moment won't be that profitable as price is not too high at a moment.
starbook

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:54:58 PM

The main concern about the halving that will become recorded as the biggest dump of bitcoin holders,i believe it will skyrocket in ammount over 100kbitcoins would be traded ,about the value i dont know how the market are ready to make the price jump to 500 or above ammounts,i believe the week of halving bitcoin will have the readjust according the lower reward to the miners,soo maybe should wait that to dump the coins,otherwise we will see a huge wall into sell and a small into buy.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:00:34 PM

I am holding at a moment but will sell if I think that is the good price for me, and I will not keep on waiting till halving as we cannot be sure that the price would be higher at the time of halving.
george123456

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:27:42 PM

Is bitcoin viewed as a good long term investment?
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:04:22 PM

I'm also not gonna sell the bitcoins because the bitcoin will go to higher amount for sure, no doubt about that.
Just a matter of time before this will happen, the halving is also coming this year!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: