Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:37:10 AM

Me neither, its bad to sell all your bitcoins right now because the halving is coming and the people are believing again in the bitcoin, I think we just have to be patient and hold all our bitcoins.
There are of course so reason why you can sell them, you should only sell them if you in real problems, and you need money for it, other than that you should keep your bitcoins safely in your secured wallet.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:59:53 PM

Yeah, and this time also it is expected that the price would be much higher after halving, so it is better to wait till halving and sell our coins once the prices reaches to certain higher level.

I keep my bitcoin for the long term. So I will hold it even after the halving. If the price rises 10 times, I might sell some.
I think before it happens. you can take advantage of the coin you have to make a trade. you will be more profitable.
I think the price is pretty good right now

There will be ofcourse a time that you must sell your coins. Otherwise you wont get money for it.
You must to take the risk if you want to sell it. And you never know when it has a good value to sell it. So just have patience and wait for a good value.

I will try my best not to sell any coins.

I will use some to make the bitcoin more useful to the socity. The price will rise.

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:19:04 PM

Do whatever you want with your coins Wink
yeah is up to you. but more recommended selling bitcoin when the price is good or riding. but if you need money. you can sell it at any price

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:35:53 PM

If you want profit, sell your coins.

If you want an urgent financial problems, sell your coins.

If you want to sell, sell your coins.

It's your coins after all but..

If you believe in the future of bitcoin then just do hold.

But for me as a trader, I will not hold my coins forever and wait for the skyrocket value.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:41:09 PM

Well if you are a long term investor you should wait for the high jump price but if you can't wait and want to have few profit every day or months you can try trading and set the sell order for 440 is just my example and buy bitcoin in 380 price or 400.. So than you can make a profit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 04:05:13 PM

Just hold your current bitcoins you have and wait when the price of bitcoin will spike and sell it. For sure the spike will happen for a short span of time because many will sell their bitcoins if that will happen.

iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:57:34 PM

Just hold your current bitcoins you have and wait when the price of bitcoin will spike and sell it. For sure the spike will happen for a short span of time because many will sell their bitcoins if that will happen.

Yeah, at a moment holding is the best option, hold it now and sell it after the halving, as the price would be far better after the halving as compared to the present price.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:56:30 PM

Yeah, at a moment holding is the best option, hold it now and sell it after the halving, as the price would be far better after the halving as compared to the present price.
Its good now to save your coins now around this time. It would be stupid if you are spending your Bitcoin around this time.
But yeah you never know what can happen. But if you are now looking at the value you can see that the value is slowly rising.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:36:27 PM

if you mean halving. 4 months it will happen again. you can still sell and buy back (trading)
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:22:24 PM

Its good now to save your coins now around this time. It would be stupid if you are spending your Bitcoin around this time.
But yeah you never know what can happen. But if you are now looking at the value you can see that the value is slowly rising.

The price is rising for sure, but if its giving you some profits at this stage, then you should sell your coins rather then waiting till halving as we don't know what would be the price at the time of halving.
y8tvkid

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:02:29 PM

The price is rising for sure, but if its giving you some profits at this stage, then you should sell your coins rather then waiting till halving as we don't know what would be the price at the time of halving.

That can be possibly true if the price climbs up at the time of halving, but I would recommend that even if you a price hike at a moment then you should sell it and again buy when the price drops.
But waiting till halving can be more profitable rather then selling at a moment, as the profits won't be too high at a moment, but you can expect it after the halving.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:02:00 PM

I will wait till the halving, as if the price reaches to my satisfaction level I will sell my coins at that particular time, and if price doesn't go higher then that would a disappointing moment.

fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:48:17 PM

I am holding at a moment, but I won't wait until it reaches to the sky, If the price is giving me return on my investments then I would prefer to sell.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:18:16 AM

I am holding at a moment, but I won't wait until it reaches to the sky, If the price is giving me return on my investments then I would prefer to sell.

Good thinking, even now it might be giving you high return than your investment. Most probably you could have bought during the start or by the last year ending.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:30:20 AM

That can be possibly true if the price climbs up at the time of halving, but I would recommend that even if you a price hike at a moment then you should sell it and again buy when the price drops.
But waiting till halving can be more profitable rather then selling at a moment, as the profits won't be too high at a moment, but you can expect it after the halving.
There must be a time that you must sell it, otherwise you wont get profit and some other stuff. You must sell it when the value is high.
Around this time the value is not good to sell it, so that is not so smart. I hope that more people will get some profit later.
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:20:07 PM

There must be a time that you must sell it, otherwise you wont get profit and some other stuff. You must sell it when the value is high.
Around this time the value is not good to sell it, so that is not so smart. I hope that more people will get some profit later.

We have waited too long, so its better that we wait for next couple of months until the halving, as if you sell right now you will not get higher profits, but if you sell after halving, the profits would be higher for sure.
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:41:02 PM

I will wait till the halving, as if the price reaches to my satisfaction level I will sell my coins at that particular time, and if price doesn't go higher then that would a disappointing moment.

You may need to wait to the end of the year to see the impact of halving on the price. To wait until the market is affected by the lower supply
So I will not be disappointing at all if the price will not rise in the halving time
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:45:55 PM

You may need to wait to the end of the year to see the impact of halving on the price. To wait until the market is affected by the lower supply
So I will not be disappointing at all if the price will not rise in the halving time

But we are seeing the rise in the price of bitcoin at a moment, so it is expected that price will rise at the time of halving too, no doubt it will not reach extreme high, but it would be better then present price.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

But we are seeing the rise in the price of bitcoin at a moment, so it is expected that price will rise at the time of halving too, no doubt it will not reach extreme high, but it would be better then present price.

Yes that is expected. If bitcoin will not be better than the current price today then I will just do my normal trading routine to make profits and will not expect anymore around $1000 value at the end of the year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pollak

Pollak

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:44:14 PM

Its is indeed smart to not sell any coin. And that is quite good. the value now is not that high to sell it so that is good.
I think its better if you wait a little longer than you can sell it with profit and that is very goo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: