Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:57:47 AM

Selling your bitcoin is not good at all, just because the fact the future is good because of the bitcoin itself this year, this is because the halving that is coming.
The halving will let the price rise without any doubts so you should wait till the end of this year to see what is gonna happen with the bitcoin itself and his price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:11:34 AM

It is a good way to save your money bey not selling any coins. But when the price rises again I think you should.
It can be a while before the price rises so use that opportunity as it happens. 
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:20:54 AM

Selling your bitcoin is not good at all, just because the fact the future is good because of the bitcoin itself this year, this is because the halving that is coming.
The halving will let the price rise without any doubts so you should wait till the end of this year to see what is gonna happen with the bitcoin itself and his price.

Yes I think we should wait till halving as the price is expected to rise at the time of halving, as this is not the right time to sell as profits will be lesser if we sell at current price.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:44:17 AM

Selling your bitcoins is overall not smart of course because the bitcoin will go to a higher amount without any doubt.
Soon or later the bitcoin will rise to a much higher amount without the bitcoin it will even do this, but the bitcoin is also unpredictable so the chance is not 100% of course.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:45:41 AM

Yes I think we should wait till halving as the price is expected to rise at the time of halving, as this is not the right time to sell as profits will be lesser if we sell at current price.

If everything goes well there is a good chance that the price will rise to a higher amount because of the halving, keep in mind the bitcoin is unpredictable so there is no full chance that it will be like this.
Selling them now can be good but you should only do it if you in a real need of money you need for payments or something.
Overall I would not sell them just wait till the end of this year and than make the decision if you want to sell them or not.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:56:19 PM

If everything goes well there is a good chance that the price will rise to a higher amount because of the halving, keep in mind the bitcoin is unpredictable so there is no full chance that it will be like this.
Selling them now can be good but you should only do it if you in a real need of money you need for payments or something.
Overall I would not sell them just wait till the end of this year and than make the decision if you want to sell them or not.

Yeah if you are into any kind of emergency the you should sell a small part of it and rest keep safe for future as its a belief that price would be much higher at the time of halving.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:10:00 PM

I do not recommend you to sell any bitcoins right now because there is such a big chance it will rise later this year.
A lot of people are already saying it the halving, the halving will make the price go upwards for sure because the block size will be downgraded.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:10:36 PM

Of course it is not good to sell your Bitcoins now around this time, there is no reason to do that because the value is not even high enough to get some a lot of profit.
It will be better for the people that have already Bitcoin that they are waiting for a good price increase so they can have later more money for themselves.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:14:17 PM

Of course it is not good to sell your Bitcoins now around this time, there is no reason to do that because the value is not even high enough to get some a lot of profit.
It will be better for the people that have already Bitcoin that they are waiting for a good price increase so they can have later more money for themselves.

Yeah if you sell now then I don't think that it would be a profitable decision to make, but if we wait for next couple of months then we can earn more money by selling it at higher price.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:26:52 PM

Holding coins too much is bad IMO, Holding some bitcoins is a decent idea and holding coins when the price is falling is mostly a decent choice when/if the price recover but holding it when there is big profit to be taken like the $1200 surge before wouldn't be smart considering the odds of the price falling downward again IMO.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:29:17 PM

Holding coins too much is bad IMO, Holding some bitcoins is a decent idea and holding coins when the price is falling is mostly a decent choice when/if the price recover but holding it when there is big profit to be taken like the $1200 surge before wouldn't be smart considering the odds of the price falling downward again IMO.

rice is going up, they buy back at a much higher price. and when the price comes down directly after that, they will sell at a loss once again. these people don't seem to learn anything from their mistakes as they keep losing and losing. and the most funny thing is that they will blame bitcoin for their wrong doings
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:40:19 PM

rice is going up, they buy back at a much higher price. and when the price comes down directly after that, they will sell at a loss once again. these people don't seem to learn anything from their mistakes as they keep losing and losing. and the most funny thing is that they will blame bitcoin for their wrong doings

That's true and people lack patience and that is the reason they sell when the price drops as they start believing that it is an end of bitcoin and it will not survive in future.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:17:30 AM

If the price is high enough you can sell all your coins if you want to. With the profit you made you can of course buy more bitcoins if the price is lower.

But you don't know where Bitcoin to go. When you sell high it might go higher, so it's not a good idea to sell ALL coins at the same time. It's better to sell partially and realise profits. Anyway, I'm not gonna sell any coin (until it goes over 2k) Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:27:03 PM

If the price is high enough you can sell all your coins if you want to. With the profit you made you can of course buy more bitcoins if the price is lower.

Best and easiest strategy. Can't understand people who just holding theirs coins. It's same as hold your dollar and wait that you will able to buy house for it.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:34:11 PM

Best and easiest strategy. Can't understand people who just holding theirs coins. It's same as hold your dollar and wait that you will able to buy house for it.

not really, dollar is an inflationary currency, all the crypto coin(minus doge) are deflationary, so it make sense to hold them instead of selling or use them early
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:02:20 PM

of course, im not selling any of it either, and i never will because i believe that bitcoin is the future of all the currencies that are out there right now

well dollar isnt growing in price at all so i believe that it isnt a good example for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:00:45 PM

Its more like you need to rather then you want to.

I say you need to, because you dont know the future prices which will be made up for the profits earned to continue buying future coins.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:29:44 AM

Holding coins too much is bad IMO, Holding some moondollars is a decent idea and holding coins when the price is falling is mostly a decent choice when/if the price recover but holding it when there is big profit to be taken like the $1200 surge before wouldn't be smart considering the odds of the price falling downward again IMO.

I agree with you on this idea. I do trading and whenever i can see a good margin or price up, i do sell because I know it will go down again. But for known coins like those we consider more stable, its better to hold if we saw some potential. Still a good research  for a particular coin is a must before holding it for a long time.

Open for Campaigns
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:08:34 PM

Holding coins too much is bad IMO, Holding some moondollars is a decent idea and holding coins when the price is falling is mostly a decent choice when/if the price recover but holding it when there is big profit to be taken like the $1200 surge before wouldn't be smart considering the odds of the price falling downward again IMO.

I agree with you on this idea. I do trading and whenever i can see a good margin or price up, i do sell because I know it will go down again. But for known coins like those we consider more stable, its better to hold if we saw some potential. Still a good research  for a particular coin is a must before holding it for a long time.
Trading is much better than selling now, you can even earn some money if you are trading and if you are selling there will be a chance that you also can lose some money and that is not good.
You just can better wait for later in the future that the value will rise and that we can all have some good profit with it.

Lets hope for the best thing that can happen and now just wait and see for what will happen with the value.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:13:20 PM

I am holding now as I don't feel to sell at current price as price is not too high but if I sell at the time of halving then I can expect better profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: