Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:56:11 PM

I like to incorporate this cryptocurrency to my daily life, that is why I love to do some transactions paying with bitcoin, but of course I also try to save more of this currency looking for an amazing increase in its current price.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:47:15 AM

I like to incorporate this cryptocurrency to my daily life, that is why I love to do some transactions paying with bitcoin, but of course I also try to save more of this currency looking for an amazing increase in its current price.

Saving this crypto will really benefit people later this year, many people are speculating about the price will go up after the halving.
So im am saving as much as i can before the halving comes.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:59:46 PM

Saving this crypto will really benefit people later this year, many people are speculating about the price will go up after the halving.
Maybe in the end of the year you can sell it. Because it is good that you now not selling because the value is not that high.
And we all hope that it will be also more worth later so we can sell it with some profit.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:58:07 PM

Why should you sell your bitcoins right now I even think its stupid because there is profit in the future if you ask me.
I think we just need to be patient till the halving has been done and we all can make profit.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:04:48 PM

Maybe in the end of the year you can sell it. Because it is good that you now not selling because the value is not that high.
And we all hope that it will be also more worth later so we can sell it with some profit.
You don't need to wait until the end of the year/ for halving not occur at the end of the year. but in the middle probably between August prices will soar high. maybe we can sell in the month

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

You don't need to wait until the end of the year/ for halving not occur at the end of the year. but in the middle probably between August prices will soar high. maybe we can sell in the month

Yes we would see much better price at the time of halving, so its better we hold till then and sell at the time of halving to earn more profits.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:11:42 PM

Yes we would see much better price at the time of halving, so its better we hold till then and sell at the time of halving to earn more profits.

Indeed, we should just have some patience for the halving because the halving will let us make profit for sure.
Its just that people do not have the patience to wait and want to sell them to make a little bit of profit these days...
kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:13:26 PM

Indeed, we should just have some patience for the halving because the halving will let us make profit for sure.
Its just that people do not have the patience to wait and want to sell them to make a little bit of profit these days...

Price is rising slowly at a moment, so we can expect that the price would be better at the time of halving, so holding till halving can be more profitable.
Piltover

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:38:39 PM

That is very smart. But there must be a time that you must sell your coins, otherwise you cant make profit.
So the best thing that you can do is just wait a little longer till the value is high and than you can sell it.
VAodminnTer

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:04:49 PM

I think it is smart to keep it and wait for the price to rise to a high level. It always bumped back, and it will do so again IMO. Selling at a loss would just be a mistake IMO.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:22:47 PM

That is very smart. But there must be a time that you must sell your coins, otherwise you cant make profit.
So the best thing that you can do is just wait a little longer till the value is high and than you can sell it.

totally depends on what price you bought, if you have bought at the price of $220 then this is the right price to sell as you are already making a huge profit with current price.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:12:13 PM

totally depends on what price you bought, if you have bought at the price of $220 then this is the right price to sell as you are already making a huge profit with current price.

Yest that is the right thing to follow, if you are into profits at present then you should sell some of your bitcoins and rest hold for the future.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:36:58 AM

I think it is smart to keep it and wait for the price to rise to a high level. It always bumped back, and it will do so again IMO. Selling at a loss would just be a mistake IMO.

That is wise thinking...selling it lower than you buy it at high price is really a big mistake, so the best really to do this time is to keep it and wait... It won't be too long before the price would be good again..
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:35:49 AM

Yes but you never know what the value will be after the halving and that is the problem. It is hard to predict.
And that is bad. I hope that more people will hold it and that they can sell it later with a huge profit in the future.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:40:36 AM

Yes but you never know what the value will be after the halving and that is the problem. It is hard to predict.
And that is bad. I hope that more people will hold it and that they can sell it later with a huge profit in the future.

People are waiting for halving so that they can sell their bitcoins at much higher price and make profits out of it, and it would be really horrible scenario to see if price doesn't increase at the time of halving.
alisafidel58

Merit: 127

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:53:44 AM

People are waiting for halving so that they can sell their bitcoins at much higher price and make profits out of it, and it would be really horrible scenario to see if price doesn't increase at the time of halving.

If the price doesnt go up after the halving then bitcoin will fail as miners need the money to mine and it will be hard for miners to pay the expenses because the reward is low.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:21:41 AM

If the price doesnt go up after the halving then bitcoin will fail as miners need the money to mine and it will be hard for miners to pay the expenses because the reward is low.

Yeah but lets hope that the price of bitcoin goes higher at the time of halving, and if it doesn't then we would see a decline in the users of bitcoins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:04:33 AM

Price is rising slowly at a moment, so we can expect that the price would be better at the time of halving, so holding till halving can be more profitable.

Halving is expected to give assured profit. As said now price is rising slowly, but at the days before halving we can expect a price fall.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:09:21 AM

Halving is expected to give assured profit. As said now price is rising slowly, but at the days before halving we can expect a price fall.

anything is possible when it comes to bitcoin and i don't think that price will fall before the halving it will continue to move up with a small pace.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:49:15 PM

one of the reasons many people do not sell their bitcoin now is for halving will come soon. so they expect more in halving.
I have a question what if halving not change the price of bitcoin. it even became the price drops?
what would you do ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: