Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:55:03 PM

Can you guys maybe refrain from posting so many offers?
I know it's good that people want to trade, but this is not a marketplace thread...

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 01:59:15 PM

I know it's good that people want to trade, but this is not a marketplace thread...

Great move from you. This thread is made for showing us your technical skills and next moves.

Thanks

Greetz
Steve
DunningKruger

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:01:15 PM

edit: it's already staking  ... anyway, again, it started staking, but the moment it received coins the wallet went out of sync, end after a while, the coins were orfaned again with the wallet resync :/ it's been like this the whole day today.

How many connections your wallet has? Check at menu Help > Debug window, it should have at least 8 connections in few minutes after you started it. Staking or solo-mining with less connections and / or slow Internet connection can easily result in orphans because of slow data propagation to the rest of network.

Once at Debug window switch to Console and at the bottom type checkwallet you should get response "wallet check passed" : true if not, use repairwallet and then restart. If none helps start wallet with -rescan option.

Also, from screenshots you have posted I can see that you are not using wallet encryption (password) which is a very bad idea.

Thank you for the support, especially reminding me of locking the wallet (I have never user PoS coins, I thought I could not stake if there was a lock on the wallet. But it's now fixed... and unlocked for staking only  Wink)

What I did was sending all my coins to a fresh new wallet and address, but the issue remains, I get only orphans, because whenever the wallet stakes it falls unsynced  Cry

I thought, maybe it was an issue with my internet connection, but now the wallet is in a machine with cabled connection (no longer a wireless connection). Also, I did the tests and the results seem good: ping 9ms / download 13.71 / upload 2.18.

Finally, I have put this "warp.conf", to see if it helps... it didn't:

Code:
addnode=109.235.71.102
addnode=24.48.120.173
addnode=70.83.227.32
server=0
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Anyway. I'll just leave it there, and keep watching, trying to figure it out.

Thank you again.

btw.... I'd also like to buy all these WARP being offered here, but I find it too risky to do it without the (pseudo) safety of an exchange  Undecided
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:38:17 PM

I also agree with this - take it to PM!  Personally I think anyone that sells before the exchange and functions are put in place will be mightily pissed.  But a profit is a profit so I understand.  Also, please understand I was being facetious when I posted 5000 WARP for .002 BTC - I will not sell any of my coins unless on an exchange and when I am damn well ready!  Tongue.  Peace all!

kbhutto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:38:27 PM

Network stake weight suddenly jumped! Any reason?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:43:00 PM

Maybe some big wallets started to stake?
I have been watching and it has been growing nicely since yesterday.

kbhutto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:49:34 PM

Yeah..... I hope that we actually get to see the proposed features working.........most (if not all) coins abandon development after initial honeymoon period, especially single-developer coins.

I am holding my WARPs!

Maybe some big wallets started to stake?
I have been watching and it has been growing nicely since yesterday.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:11:20 PM

Yeah..... I hope that we actually get to see the proposed features working.........most (if not all) coins abandon development after initial honeymoon period, especially single-developer coins.

I am holding my WARPs!

You are safe, just like the cold storage of the fund. Check the OP.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:23:00 PM

** Can really use help getting votes on Safe-Cex - https://safecex.com/coin/add **

All you have to do is create an account --> login --> go to bottom of the page at the footer and click add coin --> click on the coin of your choice (hyper link WARP) --> vote! 

That simple - maybe we will have our first exchange by the end of the weekend if everyone participates?

** Disclaimer I have never used Safe-Cex to date.  Trade with caution until proven trustworthy! **

Meaning DON'T put your entire stash there!

warper

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:42:11 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 04:12:19 PM by warper

** Can really use help getting votes on Safe-Cex - https://safecex.com/coin/add **

All you have to do is create an account --> login --> go to bottom of the page at the footer and click add coin --> click on the coin of your choice (hyper link WARP) --> vote!  

That simple - maybe we will have our first exchange by the end of the weekend if everyone participates?

** Disclaimer I have never used Safe-Cex to date.  Trade with caution until proven trustworthy! **

Meaning DON'T put your entire stash there!

Already voted. And WARP is the second top most voted! Keep it coming!

* Not staking anymore, and the number of connected peers has dropped a lot for me (only 3 to 4 nodes at the moment). Also, I don't see my IP at https://bitnodes.net/node/109-235-71-102. Is there anything wrong?
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:15:50 PM

You all really want to trade...

Please remember: this is a long term project. I've got my boots on.
Maybe you can make a little by selling now, but don't waste your early advantage.

I am working to bring you all the proposed features. And it's only day 2 today...

Benz

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:33:39 PM

Maybe you can make a little by selling now, but don't waste your early advantage.

I am working to bring you all the proposed features. And it's only day 2 today...

This is how a lot of crypto users are. Let them sell their warps and by the way get out of the coin to let interested people inside For developing the community.
moroneroo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:34:09 PM

so Huh what's wrong with that? it'd be unfair to not agree with owners of a cryptocoin selling what they have. there's people wanting to leave as well as people wanting to enter. at least it can even promote a better coin distribution... who knows
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:38:07 PM

Guys, I hope you all invested the btc you can afford to miss for a couple of months.
I have invested in many coins in the past, and I can tell you, this is a promising project.
Shapetwist is a legit and extremely dedicated dev....

You can sell now, but if you have the patience to hold for a few months, you can expect an easy X50-X100 ROI.

With kind regards

Goldmaxx

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:41:01 PM

so Huh what's wrong with that? it'd be unfair to not agree with owners of a cryptocoin selling what they have. there's people wanting to leave as well as people wanting to enter. at least it can even promote a better coin distribution... who knows

I agree on that... In favor of distribution, I think it's healthy to sell off 20 to 50% of your holdings once warp hits the excanges, but dont make the terrible mistake to sell your whole stack for a quick profit... You will regret...

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:42:40 PM

Nothing wrong with that. I was just addressing the early investors to be careful with what they sell.
An even better distribution is possible, and newcomers need to buy. All of that is normal.

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:08:41 PM

Guys, I hope you all invested the btc you can afford to miss for a couple of months.
I have invested in many coins in the past, and I can tell you, this is a promising project.
Shapetwist is a legit and extremely dedicated dev....

You can sell now, but if you have the patience to hold for a few months, you can expect an easy X50-X100 ROI.

With kind regards

Goldmaxx
^^^^^^^^^^
My thoughts exactly!! ~3k sats is nothing compared to the potential of this coin! (especially considering a neat feature sych as WARPOS!) However the offers give me lotsa hope for a good ROI in a few months Smiley Cool
DunningKruger

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:22:21 PM

Hey! It seems my issues have finally fixed themselves (on their own)! cool, I'm staking again!

I was almost giving up trying  Cheesy
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:25:05 PM

Hey! It seems my issues have finally fixed themselves (on their own)! cool, I'm staking again!

I was almost giving up trying  Cheesy

Told you so Smiley

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:34:54 PM

@shapetwist
Is there more info about vpn, ources?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: