Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:26:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:31:09 AM

Just start to deliver what you told you would, people will reply with gratitude  Smiley
Or maybe you should delete this thread and open a new one when work is finished.

The only thing you can say I did not deliver is the windows VPN wallet. I explained why and am still working on it.
And all of a sudden I'm getting compared to Spots.

Do you even realize how are you damaging your chances? How is this helping you?
One moment I'm best dev ever, now I'm being compared to a scammer because I decided to save WARP from a pump?

Yes you are working on it and i still believe you will manage to make the windows wallet working also.
I am not saying you are being compared to Spots, as far as i care that's just a ridiculous accusation

I don't care about my chances i care about all the people who where behind warp all the time and some still are.
If you can just make a post with an update when you think something will be released or what you are thinking to do more with WARP, that will already change the trend from down to up because warp can become what you said it could be.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:58:32 AM

I think what would help this project is a "Release early, release often" paradigm. (http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/homesteading/cathedral-bazaar/ar01s04.html)

The problem here is that people are in doubt that dev will deliver. That is the reason why the market is so unstable, why people are throwing around with accusations and inappropriate comparisons, why dev is annoyed by the community, and why people are making pressure on less public channels.

If shapetwist would commit changes to the repository as soon as possible and document decisions, people would see that he is working on it, what are the current problems and what does not work yet, could decide whether that is project critical (probably not) ... also they could possibly provide bug fixes themselves, test it on their own system, make suggestions etc. The better the transparency, the less effective are also attempts to put pressure on our beloved developer.

Shapetwist, please think about this option, I think it could help all of us.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
monopolist

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

the venus project

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:46:22 PM

I think what would help this project is a "Release early, release often" paradigm. (http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/homesteading/cathedral-bazaar/ar01s04.html)

The problem here is that people are in doubt that dev will deliver. That is the reason why the market is so unstable, why people are throwing around with accusations and inappropriate comparisons, why dev is annoyed by the community, and why people are making pressure on less public channels.

If shapetwist would commit changes to the repository as soon as possible and document decisions, people would see that he is working on it, what are the current problems and what does not work yet, could decide whether that is project critical (probably not) ... also they could possibly provide bug fixes themselves, test it on their own system, make suggestions etc. The better the transparency, the less effective are also attempts to put pressure on our beloved developer.

Golden words!

the venus project
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:01:48 PM

Transparency could be the most effective marketing tools for a crypto. Many men, many minds. So Dev, do your job. Warp is a good coin in my opinion. But sometimes people wants update, so communication and updates play like charm within the community
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:35:28 PM

good for you bro

What is that supposed to mean?

He's just happy for you, why do you always feel attacked ?
I know Bigs owns a few coins and then i really mean a few he always talks good about warp.

Just be happy for once that people show interest in WARP and don't act so frustrated.

+1000
That's just crazy how he can react. It prouves once again how much he's not made for marketing and communication.
Perhaps a good dev but definitely not for the rest.  Huh

I remember another guy that also had the same attitude problem, IgotSpots, He was known as a great coder, also with attitude problems when asked simple questions. He is also called a scammer by alot of big players on btctalk.. Hmm.. Lets hope not.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310110.msg13410831#msg13410831

Are you people serious?Huh That's hilarious!
No wonder I am tired of communication.. I just asked what he meant after I give an update and this is how you react???
Great, keep it like this! Hah what the fuck.

You can all write a lot when nothing is happening, but you write very little when something does. You want to put it on me? Fine. Just look into yourself, who has an attitude problem. Discussion? Positive and constructive remarks? Fuck that, right? All you want is moon and a babysitter.

Oh really Smiley? You want to start talking instead of running mad around, that's for sure an positive news for the coin. I still think you continue to lie. Ok, just start, you know what my questions were.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:06:13 PM

Hey?

I'm getting this error:
http://pasteboard.co/2oczhVuB.png

Can you please tell me how to fix it?
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:10:09 PM

Hey?

I'm getting this error:

Is this on a new installation? It looks like a database corruption.

Have you tried going to C:/Users/You/AppData/Roaming/Warp and deleting all except wallet.dat and reinstallling?
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:15:48 PM

Hey?

I'm getting this error:

Have you tried going to C:/Users/You/AppData/Roaming/Warp and deleting all except wallet.dat and reinstallling?

Syncing.

Thank you!
BTCRoyal

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Early Bitcoin Supporter

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:57:38 PM

Can I know whats going on man? I took a risk to support this coin because of what I believe you have to offer and bring to the table, but its bothersome when I have to also take a hit financially because of the controversy going on. You have to understand that you aren't only hurting the people who are against you, you are also hurting the who support you, and the difference is that the one against you don't care if they're being hurt.

Please consider this, I can understand you 100%. But please look at the what matters.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 01:49:06 AM

Shape, you know me from the first hour.

I can speak about our own experiences: Dont speak over prices, dont answer every pressure post, dont give the community detailed and minuted updates and dont have 50 ppl in your slack! :-D

I offer you, to get in touch with us and pm me for possible opportunities in Europe!

Steve
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:03:31 AM

Hey?

I'm getting this error:

I can confirm this works.  I have had my machine shutdown randomly from a driver crash or power out and the wallet gets corrupted.  I delete everything except wallet.dat and I am back in business.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:31:51 AM

Well i may be late but i will try this altcoins
if what is better in here. Cheesy
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:50:42 AM

I am totally new in this coin. I have Bought some and will bag hold the coins for future
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:35:07 AM

I am totally new in this coin. I have Bought some and will bag hold the coins for future
Now is a good price to go
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:27:22 AM

bought at 15k... am holding 1500+
Not too much. Just wanted to give this coin a try. But it seems my investment is stuck there for a while Tongue
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:35:26 AM

Hey?

I'm getting this error:

I can confirm this works.  I have had my machine shutdown randomly from a driver crash or power out and the wallet gets corrupted.  I delete everything except wallet.dat and I am back in business.

Working.

Thank you
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:59:48 AM

bought at 15k... am holding 1500+
Not too much. Just wanted to give this coin a try. But it seems my investment is stuck there for a while Tongue
I think this is a good investment, you need to wait a little
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:53:11 AM

Hey?

I'm getting this error:

Working.

Thank you

if need
Warp blockchain
see on
http://cryptochainer.com/dir/blockchains-available/blockchains-page-2/

marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:24:06 PM

Any news from dev?
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:53:01 PM

waiting eagerly. All of us. Dev, do you have any update? Price is going down and only here it is stable. Otherwise there was no stability found in past days
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: