News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213875 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

No I don't hate muslims, I think they are nice people like others, and honestly I have some very good muslim friends with whom I spend lot of times and I am not a muslim.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:23:48 PM

Islam and its followers are not compatible with modern lifestyle. I don't mind them living in their own third world countries such as Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Egypt.etc. But I don't want any of them to migrate to my country. The Muslim immigrants bring more negatives than positives to their host nation.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

I only hate Muslims who support the following:

. The killing of apostates

. The stoning of adulterers

. Cutting the hands of thieves

. Throwing gays off rooftops

. Jailing or killing people who draw the prophet Mohammed

. Jailing or killing people who burn or otherwise destroy or deface the Qu'ran

. Attacking or harassing non-believers purely because they don't follow their faith

. Raping or enslaving non-believers

. Killing or jailing people who drink in public

. Circumcising children ( Chopping off bits of their genitals )

. Establishing Sharia Law within Democratic countries

If you're a Muslim and believe any of these things and think that you can only be a Muslim and believe in this bullshit, then of course I hate you, however if you're a Muslim and find these things horrendous and will do everything to stop this, then you're more than welcome.

PS: It's not "your" country... if you don't like Muslims, then get the fuck out of OUR country!

Let me ask you a question, would you seriously welcome Muslims in your country with open arms if they believed in any of the things I listed above? If you do, then it should be you who should leave whichever country you're in.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:31:30 PM

. Attacking or harassing non-believers purely because they don't follow their faith

If you're a Muslim and believe any of these things and think that you can only be a Muslim and believe in this bullshit, then of course I hate you, however if you're a Muslim and find these things horrendous and will do everything to stop this, then you're more than welcome.

Honestly, except for the part about Muhammad, the rest of that is all in the bible... Christians have the same texts... read them

Most Muslims don't believe in raping or enslaving non-believers any more than Christians do...

This evil shit is in the bible too, but you don't actually believe/follow it do you?

FYI, Christians have their own equivalent of Sharia Law, and try to impose it on Americans daily...
Anti-gay bigotry (previously slavery and segregation)
Teaching religion/creationism/intelligent design in school
Passing laws that let a person discriminate based upon "sincerely held religious beliefs"
Exemptions for killing your child because you prayed to God instead of taking him to the hospital, etc...
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:53:15 PM

No, I don't hate muslims. But that's such a broad, general subject. I probably won't like every single (roughly) 1 billion of them out there.

And there are some that I do not like. Radicals, as an example. You know, the ones who are throwing gays and lesbians off of buildings. The ones raping women in Europe and in their own countries while viewing women as objects. The ones who are chopping off the heads of christians. The ones who danced and partied during 9/11. All this alone covers the majority of the muslim population.

Don't get me wrong, there are peaceful muslims. I know a muslim and see her everyday. I don't disrespect her, although internally I feel bad that she must live a life having a religion that views women as animals rather than human, I still respect her. She's super nice but doesn't represent the entire religion. She is a peaceful person trying to cherry pick from a nasty religion.

So no I don't hate every muslim out there, I suppose. There is a 1% of them whom are peaceful - those people I like.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:36:52 PM

Honestly, except for the part about Muhammad, the rest of that is all in the bible... Christians have the same texts... read them

Most Muslims don't believe in raping or enslaving non-believers any more than Christians do...

That bit there, that's called deflection, Christians don't act on this shit, they know full well what happens when they try to paint gays as sinful like they normally do and you know full well everyone knows the kind of crap that's in the bible as well, this does not excuse Islam from actually acting on the stuff they believe. Stop acting as if somehow Islam gets a free pass from criticism and Christianity doesn't, it's a bullshit argument to try and deflect blame and go "Oh, well Christians believe this too" because you're trying to change the subject and avoid uncomfortable topics.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:15:37 PM

If so, why? 

Why hate 'em? They are people too
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:23:17 PM

Nah I don't hate muslims, I hate forced multiculturalism and the censorship and political correctness that comes with it.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:08:19 PM

PS: It's not "your" country... if you don't like Muslims, then get the fuck out of OUR country!

Let me ask you a question, would you seriously welcome Muslims in your country with open arms if they believed in any of the things I listed above? If you do, then it should be you who should leave whichever country you're in.

I agree with your list except for this one -

If you are referring to the male circumcision, there is some medical evidence it reduces infection and such.

If you are referring to female circumcision, that's an atrocity.

Finally, I would disagree with the phrase "hate."  I would view those who did these things as enemies, but that does not mean "hate."  However, it is a very serious thing to say that someone is an enemy.  But that's another subject.

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:14:46 PM

That bit there, that's called deflection, Christians don't act on this shit, they know full well what happens when they try to paint gays as sinful like they normally do and you know full well everyone knows the kind of crap that's in the bible as well, this does not excuse Islam from actually acting on the stuff they believe. Stop acting as if somehow Islam gets a free pass from criticism and Christianity doesn't, it's a bullshit argument to try and deflect blame and go "Oh, well Christians believe this too" because you're trying to change the subject and avoid uncomfortable topics.

Exactly. In my opinion, religion is all about interpretation. Everyone interprets different religions in different ways. To me, I see Islam/muslim faith as extremely dangerous and violent. However, I see Christianity as peaceful. I understand that there are some violent things in the bible, however, it's all about how you interpret them. When it's written in the Quran that you must kill all non believers, that's pretty direct! Most stories in the bible will have an implication, a meaning behind it and thus you don't take it literally. What is in the Quran is very direct. And, by the way, I understand there are violent Christians out there but that is about 0.1% of our religion. There are about 99% violent muslims in Islam. Big difference.

And why is everyone always targeting Christianity? I mean, we keep defending Christianity and have proven it's probably one of the most peaceful religions - if not the most - out there but why does everyone always mention Christianity compared to Islam? There are other religions that you can use to compare.

Oh wait, maybe it's because the west (America and Canada) is built off of Christian values - NOT Islamic - and that's all these Islamic shills can think of.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:22:56 PM

And why is everyone always targeting Christianity? ...

Because that's what the Islamists DO.

Along, of course, with targeting Jews.

Then they turn around and prattle on about Islam is peace, blah blah blah.

Takiyya.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 11:27:56 PM

If you are referring to the male circumcision, there is some medical evidence it reduces infection and such.

That's part of their religion, it's nothing to do with medical purpose, another thing religions use to try and justify treating people the way they do, by the way, Jews practice circumcision too and I'm against that, it's cutting off parts of a babies dick for fucks sake, there's nothing medical about it. Also, there have been cases where healthy infants have ended up bleeding to death over it, male babies get circumcised in far greater numbers as well than FGM.

Let's not be hypocrites about this please and maintain double standards, end all this bullshit, also, if somebody advocates violence as part of their religion, of course I'm their fucking enemy, I won't be diplomatic with people like that.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:08:39 AM

That's part of their religion, it's nothing to do with medical purpose, another thing religions use to try and justify treating people the way they do, by the way, Jews practice circumcision too and I'm against that, it's cutting off parts of a babies dick for fucks sake, there's nothing medical about it. Also, there have been cases where healthy infants have ended up bleeding to death over it, male babies get circumcised in far greater numbers as well than FGM.

Let's not be hypocrites about this please and maintain double standards, end all this bullshit, also, if somebody advocates violence as part of their religion, of course I'm their fucking enemy, I won't be diplomatic with people like that.

I think the original idea was a way to quickly determine who was to be killed as an enemy and who was not to be killed.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:57:22 AM

Either way it's still chopping off a part of a babies dick for no good reason.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:04:27 AM

He mean's the jews when he talks about circumcision..Your telling him something he already know's..back to topic..I had a little read about
this Muslim belief.. Shocked

To become a good muslim if your not sure how to be one you turn to the Hadith ..Mohammad the
prophet to become like him..He was a Nut case..He said to abu bakkir what ever his name was the father of aisha.. mohammad said I want your daughter and abu said i thought you where my friend..
Mohammad said I am when Allah is concerned but by law I have the right to your child..

Even Aisha her uncles where pissed off over the situation ..Then the mother went to the park where
Aisha was playing on the swings with her friends and dragged aisha to mohammad's house
Aishia hair fell out with illness..they say it was some virus or flu..more like because she had to stay with mohammad..

IT'S A SICK RELIGION
Wipe it out..Who ever believes in that shit deserves everything that's coming to you

JUST GO AND READ IT..Its off it's head..One saying this another saying that and blah blah blah blah
BULLSHIT..No wonder the muslim kids are confused..It's like trying to solve a puzzle with no answer.

Should i be like this or should i be like that..should i do this or should i do that..
And this is why there is so many mufti I.E VICAR type dudes.. The kids are confused with the teachings..No surprise it baffled me..

Ban ISLAM..Oh and the ultimate goal is to have SHARIA LAW and if your a Muslim and you say it's not
THEN YOUR NOT A MUSLIM..So imagine if we let this spread ..
Like chlamydia don't treat it..It could become something much worse..

Also Ban catholic vicars dirty kiddie fiddler's

All religion must go it's all a load of BULLSHIT..But first we must crush ISLAM..
ISIS is just 1 of the many names ISLAM will take it will never stop. 10 years from now they be called
something else with the same purpose..SHARIA LAW..

Like the leader of an army what's the point in killing him many more will follow..You kill the country where they come from and change the face of it.

Also what need to change is your parents need to be born in the country you live in for you to be classed as a proper citizen.
You can have citizenship if you buy a house worth 1 million and don't believe in ISLAM and if found out you cheated you will be striped of all assets and thrown out of the country..

All these mosques churches synagogue  I would be using them for kids to do after school activities
art science gym coding maths all sorts just no religion..
There time used praying and reading bullshit could be put to better use..Learning something useful for all kids..

I know wont happen but be my wish..
PLUS HOW DARE YOU TEACH CHILDREN ISLAM..you sick people

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:09:54 AM

Islam and its followers are not compatible with modern lifestyle. I don't mind them living in their own third world countries such as Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Egypt.etc. But I don't want any of them to migrate to my country. The Muslim immigrants bring more negatives than positives to their host nation.

I take it you are a Christian?

Do you have any evidence for Muslims bringing more negatives than positives?  Or did you just pull that out of your ass?

My country doesn't accept illiterate and uneducated Muslim immigrants. Those who are having the necessary qualifications can come here to work, but we don't have a very liberal visa regime. A majority of my fellow countrymen feels that there is no need to change the system. So you better concentrate on flooding Europe with Muslims, and keep out of my country.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:03:54 AM

Do you have any evidence for Muslims bringing more negatives than positives?  Or did you just pull that out of your ass?

Christ, you're an idiot.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:13:52 AM

No I don't hate muslims, I think they are nice people like others, and honestly I have some very good muslim friends with whom I spend lot of times and I am not a muslim.

I too don't segregate people based on their religion. I respect each one as a human. Only some of their thoughts about other religions is bad.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:33:37 AM

My country doesn't accept illiterate and uneducated Muslim immigrants. Those who are having the necessary qualifications can come here to work, but we don't have a very liberal visa regime. A majority of my fellow countrymen feels that there is no need to change the system. So you better concentrate on flooding Europe with Muslims, and keep out of my country.
If muslims' sources and manpower wouldn't be exist, you would die by hunger in your shitty country
AzibLala007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:38:15 AM

i don't think we should hate muslims.
it just depend upon the defination of muslims we made in our minds.
we should hate those who are creating the bad image of muslims.
like terrorist who claimed themselves muslims.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: