News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213883 times)
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 04:54:03 PM

muslims are dangerous nation everywhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2CE0fyz4ys

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:07:22 PM

Your right ..Politicians are the worst scum on the earth..Not many good ones around..

Also why do the Jews do this Now this is SICK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLcXvgv4FYI

Extreme JEWS No good..The rituals people do is so stupid in the 21st century..

Never liked the Jew with the black hats anyway to extreme..

EARTHALON IS YOUR GOD

ghost15

Activity: 392

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:13:14 PM

what Muslims you talking about? true Muslims died just after the death of their prophet muhammad "SLS" (the sahaba & khoulfaa and every believer of that time ), if those of you speak. well no I don't hate them rather I respect them as I respect all other religions and prophets.
if you talk about these so-called Muslim of our time sorry; I"ll not say that I hate them but that they don't even exist.
the belief is not an identity but faith.
I wonder if Islam practiced in the time of muhammad "SLS" is the same practiced today Huh Huh

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:26:45 PM

what Muslims you talking about? true Muslims died just after the death of their prophet muhammad "SLS" (the sahaba & khoulfaa and every believer of that time ), if those of you speak. well no I don't hate them rather I respect them as I respect all other religions and prophets.
if you talk about these so-called Muslim of our time sorry; I"ll not say that I hate them but that they don't even exist.
I wonder if Islam practiced in the time of muhammad "SLS" is the same practiced today Huh Huh
I don't respect religion..But i do respect profits..Profits always good
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:49:31 PM

....I think what the user trying to say is..

He doesn't hate muslim people because he know they are victim too, they'd been indoctrinated with this teaching since they were a child. That's why the ridiculous claim became truth for them as they grow. You can't blame them, the one who teach them this religion is a victim(their parents) too.

So, it's a sort of child abuse.
Oh, now that's just brilliant.  You don't hate them because they are victims.   And the ones that teach them are victims.  And let's have a whole morality and ethics where everyone is a victim.  Then let's have victims beheading people, wearing suicide vests and bombing airlines.  But they are all victims.

LOL....

So what do you think a child being forcely indoctrinated with this kind of teaching without their consent and with little understanding with life. Child is very vulnerable ridiculous information, they will believe all things they hear and what older people will say. Aren't they a victim? They will put all the nonsense in your head, from the day you were born 'til the last air you breathe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610866/Saudi-father-shoots-doctor-shortly-delivered-wife-s-baby-didn-t-want-man-spouse-naked.html

So the guy that shoots the doc that delivers his wife's baby is a VICTIM.

Man, you got the cart before the horse there.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:51:42 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 06:27:17 PM by Jmild1

But belief is the reason how people build their identity. How? people use it in their daily living it affects others because they apply it on their surroundings. If someone judge you because you dress like naked, it's because their belief told them that it is not good.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:05:14 PM

I don't hate muslim and i have many friends muslim here in my country they friendly and also as a technician boss is muslim too.. they are good to me..
But i dont like other breed of muslim because there's a bad muslim and good muslim here in my country..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:29:55 PM

muslims are dangerous nation everywhere...I dont trust to any muslim because all muslims going to brainwash from early children ages to hate all other nations Angry
I'm not muslim but i know their not teach their children to hate other nations maybe what do you mean is ISIS,al-qaeda. you must know terrorist are different with muslim or islam.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:53:59 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610866/Saudi-father-shoots-doctor-shortly-delivered-wife-s-baby-didn-t-want-man-spouse-naked.html

So the guy that shoots the doc that delivers his wife's baby is a VICTIM.

Man, you got the cart before the horse there.

In that case, the Arab must have gone for the home-delivery. Still surprising because, in Saudi Arabia they have special hospitals for women, where all the staff are female. There must have been some mistake.

That said, these Saudis are the worst of the hypocrites. They don't want anyone to see their spouses. And at the same time, they are experts in raping the poor house-maids, who are imported from third world nations such as India and Sri Lanka.
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:52:55 PM

I have not any conntact with muslims and I unknown muslims are bad or not Smiley
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:39:38 PM

I have not any conntact with muslims and I unknown muslims are bad or not Smiley
Have you just got broadband in the north pole..MAN there every where under the sofa
under your bed ever where..Don't worry you be getting some in the north pole soon..
kaitou.kidd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:35:07 AM

I don't hate Muslims, but any religion that runs peoples lives is dangerous. Islam is a dangerous religion. There may be millions of generally peaceful Muslims in the world, but Islam is causing trouble and horror than practically any other religion. And if the crunch came most would support Islam rather than the countries in which they have settled.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:59:54 AM

I simply pressed " I don't care" because i don't care.
Why would i hate muslims? Because of bombing? well thats not because of "Muslims" thats because of some "bad" muslims.
There are bad people everywhere.
I don't care about you. i don't hate you but i don't love you either because i don't know you  But, if you mess with my life, you will give me a reason to start hating you.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:25:16 AM

I personally don't separate people in the name of religion. I give everyone respect as a human than considering their religion.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 05:47:37 PM

I personally don't separate people in the name of religion. I give everyone respect as a human than considering their religion.

Do You have the Idea about Sharia law?

-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:52:27 PM

I do not. I've got few muslim friends and they are good people. But most of muslims, yes, are shitty and wild persons that you should stay away.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:11:52 PM

I have found out that there is a really huge amount of people who hate muslims.
I dont get the reason of it,probably because of all the extremist,in islam.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 06:23:31 PM

the extremist,in islam.

What do You call "extremism in Islam"?
Are Saudi Arabians extremists?

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

I wonder what's the plan for Europe, given all the hate the elites created in the last years. A genocide is likely.

Well, it wouldn't even be a genocide. More and more ethnicities become muslims, it's not only the case for arabs and africans.
So it wouldn't be a genocide, you'd have to reach for religion ^^

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:39:20 AM

I hate the Islam ideology.  It is a shitload of really bad ideas.

Explain better, what ideas are bad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: