News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213884 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:22:17 PM

they should study about the real Muslims. they can watch Videos on Muslims and Islam.

We Are Ready For Your URL on Shariah Law And Quran.
What for Videos will You show for all us?

yes you will end up there sex slaves ..Me thinks you would enjoy it Grin Grin..
Flashing boobs to those guys not a good idea Grin

Yes i know being gay not a good idea to tell those guys BUT i am not the one who supports these fuckers and there backward thoughts ..YOU DO Grin
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:08:28 PM

Flashing boobs to those guys not a good idea Grin

There are services for Arab-English Text translation in the images.
Try to read the text on Flag.
Check the QR code URL too.

CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:25:38 PM

I want move muslims frpm my country because I really dont like them because muslim from Asia will just get free money from our countries and give nothing goodThey will just attack us so I dont like muslims from Asia but I like some muslims from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:38:08 PM

Vika NSFW you really really really really havenice beautiful tits and ass so hot so sexy.Do you want to send me some naked pics pleaseee pleaseee nice girl.Can you?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:53:16 PM

Vika NSFW you really really really really havenice beautiful tits and ass so hot so sexy.Do you want to send me some naked pics pleaseee pleaseee nice girl.Can you?
50 rubles Grin
ojedson

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:42:10 PM

Undecided Sadly, this isn't even a question you should be asking in today's world. We've been hurting from sectarianism so long we shouldn't even fathom thoughts like these. Islam is a religion with many individuals engaging in their individual activities. Just like Muslims, there are also alot of Christians and other religious people killing people. The actions of these individuals cannot be attributed to a whole religion with millions of other different, good people. Just like with Bitcoin, you cannot judge the whole currency just because of it's use on Silkroad. So no, I don't hate Muslims. I hate people who kill people. Branding Muslims as terrorists only goes far to show how poor most of us are at appreciating the diversity in humanity and our need to create animosity towards sides that are different from ours.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 03:15:54 PM

NSFW

NSFW. Check the URL on this picture and You will have the requested items.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:12:16 PM

Undecided Sadly, this isn't even a question you should be asking in today's world. We've been hurting from sectarianism so long we shouldn't even fathom thoughts like these. Islam is a religion with many individuals engaging in their individual activities. Just like Muslims, there are also alot of Christians and other religious people killing people. The actions of these individuals cannot be attributed to a whole religion with millions of other different, good people. Just like with Bitcoin, you cannot judge the whole currency just because of it's use on Silkroad. So no, I don't hate Muslims. I hate people who kill people. Branding Muslims as terrorists only goes far to show how poor most of us are at appreciating the diversity in humanity and our need to create animosity towards sides that are different from ours.
Bah.  The West is at war with radical Islam.  It will remain at war with radical Islam until radical Islam is exterminated, either by way of it's adherents having been all killed, or changes of thought within it's domain.

The West is at war with radical Islam because radical Islam attacks the West every week in one country or another, killing innocent people time after time.  They bomb cafes, dance clubs, airplanes, whatever their religious crazed minds think of.

That's what's going on.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 04:17:00 PM

radical Islam

"Radical Islam" exist not, this is a Zionist Media Lie

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Iranian-defense-minister-Israel-and-ISIS-pursuing-same-goals-in-Middle-East-379200

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:26:40 PM

Agree, we shouldn't generalize that all muslim is bad but I just want to leave you a quote of great person that inspired me of becoming an atheist, he states that “With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” --Steven Weinberg
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:54:15 PM

Honestly i like those muslim they are friendly but depends of the place where they live.. because some muslim are warfreak and they can kill us without any reason.. but i have a muslem friends and one of them is my boss here in my country..
RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:05:18 PM

I don't hate muslims. I'm a christian and I like everybody  Smiley

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

because some muslim are warfreak and they can kill us without any reason..

Be sure, a true muslim will offer You to join Islam.
In that way You will safe the life and this passenger will belive to have a 100% place in Paradise only for converting You in Islam.

Only "salafi totalitarian sect" are compiting "CIA created jihadists" terorist acts.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:29:25 PM

I don't hate muslims. I'm a christian and I like everybody  Smiley
Well you wouldn't would you because you believe in fairy tales too..
So you mind is sort of on the same wave length..No i know you don't kill but you understand fairy
tales..

ISLAM NEEDS TO BE BANNED..
IF I WAS IN POWER I KNOW I WOULD CRUSH IT..
Anyone being a terrorist i would be a terrorist to your families..I would hang all your family cousin uncles the lot..THEN LETS SEE IF YOU WANT TO KILL KIDS IN THE STREET WITH TRUCKS..

I said many many times in will mostly always be home grown..
So when these backward thinkers think off killing innocent people they will be thinking my whole family will get it too..

Why do you think the mafia kill your family..Because the gangster wont give a fuck about his own life but shore does care for his own family..

THIS WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..Ban ISLAM AND GIVE THEM THE WARNING HURT US AND WE HURT YOUR FAMILY ..JUST LIKE YOUR HURTING OUR FAMILY...

Harsh I know but only way to deal with these backward FUCKERS...

It's a manual that tell you to kill the non believers..now if life not doing to good then it gives MUSLIMS an EXCUSE to use there manual to justify the MURDERS THEY WILL COMMIT...

NOW BAN ISLAM..You come to our lands you live by it's laws NOT DESERT LAW..
FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKERS..

Some times you need to fight fire with fire..SAD TO SAY BUT THE ONLY WAY..
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:33:26 PM

ISLAM NEEDS TO BE BANNED

Why Islam need be banned if terrorists are CIA Created Salafi Sectants ("jihadists") and are acting against the words of Quran?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:40:31 PM

[quote auth Grin=popcorn1 link=topic=1330069.msg15596430#msg15596430 date=1468603765]
ISLAM NEEDS TO BE BANNED
[/quote]

Why Islam need be banned if terrorists are CIA Created Salafi Sectants ("jihadists") and are acting against the words of Quran?
[/quote]Don't be stupid..That many different groups of Muslims so the west is always fighting one or the other ALWAYS..Man if we never did what we do YES I KNOW WHAT WE DO..It would of already took over and my children would be forced to wear a BURKA...

So don't tell me what we do on this planet i am to smart to get the wool pulled over my eyes..
I know what governments do and why..

I KNOW I WOULD WIN ISLAM BECAUSE IF I DON'T WE ARE ALL DEAD Grin Grin..
You Muslims think we are scared to die Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

And FRANCE YOUR COUNTRY POLICE ARE SHIT a disgrace to your people

I FUCKING HATE ISLAM YOU BACKWARD MONKEYS
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:46:56 PM

Don't be stupid..
That many different groups of Muslims
so the west is always fighting one or the other ALWAYS..

With ISIS are fighting Muslims, and ISIS are Salafi sectants, Salafi are acting against the text of Quran.
Why You will ban Muslims, but not CIA created jihadists Salafi?
Do You play the Game of ZOG and CIA?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:49:18 PM

Don't be stupid..
That many different groups of Muslims
so the west is always fighting one or the other ALWAYS..

With ISIS are fighting Muslims, and ISIS are Salafi sectants, Salafi are acting against the text of Quran.
Why You will ban Muslims, but not CIA created jihadists Salafi?
Do You play the Game of ZOG and CIA?
YER WHAT EVER IF WE NEVER DONE WHAT WE DO THERE BE 5 BILLION OF YOU BACKWARD
THINKERS Grin Grin..
Muslims BREED LIKE RATS Wink Wink

SEE..DO YOU SEE HOW SMART I AM Grin

People WHO believe in ISLAM ..Your religion is not welcome in the WEST..
SOON THERE WILL BE CIVIL WAR IN ALL THE WEST..ALL THE HATE PARTIES WILL BE ELECTED
FACT..So governments do something or 3 years from now there will be more hate parties elected all over the west..

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:57:07 PM

because some muslim are warfreak and they can kill us without any reason..

Be sure, a true muslim will offer You to join Islam.
In that way You will safe the life and this passenger will belive to have a 100% place in Paradise only for converting You in Islam.

Only "salafi totalitarian sect" are compiting "CIA created jihadists" terorist acts.

You need to realise we will never want to convert to your retarded religion.

Cant wait to see the backlash in France.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 06:04:22 PM

You need to realise we will never want to convert to your retarded religion.

LOL

In some situations accepting the offers for not be headshooted are precious.
Only in Afghanistan "liberated" by US troops is the death penalty for converting from Islam. (The Whole List of Similar Countries is accepted).
Or You will all the life to pray to Muhammad after such event???

Be a bit smarter.

What does thinking about me, that i'm a Muslim?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: