News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213884 times)
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:12:20 PM

Hemm yea it is true that CIA created fcking stupid retarded without brain ISIL pussies and now they are loosing because of Russia Tongue Tongue.America is looser country Tongue.They want destroy Europe but they will not be sucessful in that Tongue because they are loosers.I dont accept imigrants from Asia why I should?Why muslim immigrant receive more money for their family then our citizents like example our citizent receive 300$ help if he dont work and muslim imigrant from Asia receive 600$ pff how unfair system.I am sure that that immigrant will leave ky country and Europe because they are making to much childrens and our citizents are making less citizents.Angela Merkel is so stupod and she is created muslim country from Germany soo poor.I think we will need new Adolf Hitler in Europe or everthing will go to hell because of stupid govrements but better is to stop war in Syria and Iraq and send muslim back.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:20:35 PM

Muslim here in my country is good they are good here almost all muslems so i dont hate those muslem..
Maybe in other country they have bad muslem..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:25:11 PM

You need to realise we will never want to convert to your retarded religion.

LOL

In some situations accepting the offers for not be headshooted are precious.
Only in Afghanistan "liberated" by US troops is the death penalty for converting from Islam. (The Whole List of Similar Countries is accepted).
Or You will all the life to pray to Muhammad after such event???

Be a bit smarter.

What does thinking about me, that i'm a Muslim?
A Muslim wont show her tats off..Your a pretend Muslim..ATTENTION SEEKER Wink
How can someone be religious if you shit all over your MANUALS?

To show your naked bodies to the world for money ok some do it for nothing because they like people watching i get that..BUT how can you be religious if you don't follow the laws of your book
to say you are religious?..
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 08:08:07 PM

I think we will need new Adolf Hitler in Europe or everthing will go to hell because of stupid govrements but better is to stop war in Syria and Iraq and send muslim back.

The End of his Activity was a suicide and destroyed bombed completely German cities.
Do You wish start some Ethnic cleansing in Germany?
You have really short Memory.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PM

BUT how can you be religious if you don't follow the laws of your book

From where You elaborate, that i'm Religious?
All "books" that i refer here is Wikipedia and Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
The text of Quran is in arabian and referred on Wikipedia.

You need stop Your Shit Rain against Muslims, for the fact, that they are lost their lives in fight against CIA and Pentagon created salafi jihadists, called as satanists by Mister Kadyrov.

http://www.anna-news.info/taxonomy/term/752

Visit Chechnya to watch how Muslims are fighting against ISIS gunmens in Northern Caucasus.
Just check Youtube about, If You have no money for the visiting.

I'm not a muslim.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:24:14 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 10:01:18 PM by Lionidas

I think we will need new Adolf Hitler in Europe or everthing will go to hell because of stupid govrements but better is to stop war in Syria and Iraq and send muslim back.

The End of his Activity was a suicide and destroyed bombed completely German cities.
Do You wish start some Ethnic cleansing in Germany?
You have really short Memory.
Talking about da fuhr

https://steemit.com/steem/@nimos/hitler-finds-out-steem-was-up-1000-and-he-didn-t-buy-it-altcoins-parody

He likes bad altcoins too!  Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:08:06 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 09:20:27 PM by popcorn1

BUT how can you be religious if you don't follow the laws of your book

From where You elaborate, that i'm Religious?
All "books" that i refer here is Wikipedia and Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
The text of Quran is in arabian and referred on Wikipedia.

You need stop Your Shit Rain against Muslims, for the fact, that they are lost their lives in fight against CIA and Pentagon created salafi jihadists, called as satanists by Mister Kadyrov.

http://www.anna-news.info/taxonomy/term/752

Visit Chechnya to watch how Muslims are fighting against ISIS gunmens in Northern Caucasus.
Just check Youtube about, If You have no money for the visiting.

I'm not a muslim.
YOUR WORDS..below

Re: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.
July 14, 2016, 01:27:44 PM

For sure. Put all Gays in single cells and You will see - there will be no more Earthquakes, proof of Mallam Mahmoud Abbas..

So why wouldn't i think you where religious also your defending Islam like you read it..
YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA..And this is how you treat your own country..
SHAME ON YOU TRAITOR...PUTIN SHE DEFENDING CHECHNYA ARRRRRRRRRRR  Cheesy Cheesy
Only joking PUTIN leave her alone she got a lovely set of TATS..

Muslim Chechen leader ordered his troops to shoot to kill Russian ...
ISIS minister for war 'Omar the Chechen' is confirmed dead | Daily Mail ...
Video for chechen muslims join isis▶ 0:52
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../ISIS-minister-war-Omar-Chec...
2 days ago
ISIS media arm claims Abu Omar al-Shishani was killed fighting near Mosul ... fought in Chechnya and

ISIS opens a new front on Europe's doorstep: Chechan jihadi group with 'up to 15,000' fighters pledge allegiance to terror horde
Leader of terror group known as Caucuses Emirate declared loyalty to ISIS
'We need to unite... so we can cut off the heads of the infidels,' he has said
Group operates in Russian republics of Chechnya, Daghestan, Ingushetia
It has killed hundreds in deadly terror attacks on Russian soil since 2007
Eight million already live in ISIS territory across MIddle East, north Africa

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3134206/ISIS-opens-new-Europe-s-doorstep-Chechan-jihadi-group-15-000-fighters-pledge-allegiance-terror-horde.

And as for the money part of the conversation..I am that poor my daughter don't need to sell her naked body online for money Wink..NOT EVER..ok some do it for free..just saying my daughter will never need to do that for money..All she got to do is study her law degree and say dad can i have
and i say yes my love here you go..Then when she well educated she will stand on her own 2 feet.. Grin

See just like Russia joining islam to fight islam it back fires now russia need to join another islam..ALL LIKE THE C.I.A

Like MR TRUMPS SNAKE STORY..THEN YOU GOT TO TRY AND FIND ANOTHER SNAKE TO KILL THE SNAKE..But i know sometimes the 2 snakes come after you then Wink
Listen to the snake story by MR TRUMP..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74

TELL you something Youtube are removing all sorts of things on ISLAM..

Looks like we will need to stop using there services so they become BANKRUPT Grin
Mind you Some people say CIA own youtube Grin so wont be short of cash

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 09:32:50 PM

YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA

I'm living on Mediterranean Isle.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:38:24 PM

YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA

I'm living on Mediterranean Isle.
OK So you winding me up Cheesy Cheesy FUNNY YOU Roll Eyes
Anyways good luck with your venture i hope you make it rich BIG TATS Cheesy Cheesy
I am lost with you now  Cheesy Cheesy Don't know who you are or what you do i am lost in the wilderness Grin
BUT GOOD LUCK  Grin
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 09:46:15 PM

what you do

I'm Anti ZOG Doctor.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 09:57:32 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 10:10:39 PM by Noojna

I just find that Islam is a waste of human time and waste of human energy. Islam is a religion that asks too much from its believers, and Sharia law does ask for violent acts be performed on homosexuals, and other harmless people.

Sharia law was not invented by ISIS. Sharia law is an essential part of Islam. Sharia law recommends we kill homosexuals by stoning.

Sharia recommends female mutilation. Female mutilation pleases God in Islam. How barbaric is that?

I just can't understand that smart people really believe that eating pork will offend God!

I can't understand the mandatory waste of time of praying 5 times per day, in a very specific way (or supposedly your prayer won't be received by God (!!!) ), and believing that God cares and will be pleased.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:07:48 PM

Sounds itchy.. I am glad you can help people with there problems DR Grin Grin
With you being a doctor an all that how do you cure people with JEALOUSY  Grin Grin..

See i saved up for years and years and all my other friends went out and partied and spent all there money..
Now i done a few loans to a few people with interest because i want my money to work for me now
because i suffered staying in to save all my cash while everyone else partied..
I had no young fun life.
I thought i rather be rich and buy a business to make more money..BUT the problem is all my friends are jealous of me now and they owe me money..
And i did tell them what will happen in the future i can now party and my children's children can party because i saved up all my party money i never partied with...

NOW DR HOW DO YOU CURE JEALOUSY..Have you got some sort of pill i can give my jealous friends ?..Shore could do with some help Grin Grin

I wonder if anyone else has the same problems..WHAT THE JEWS Shocked Shocked..
OH WELL I NEVER WOULD OF THOUGHT Grin Grin
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:14:45 PM

Sharia law recommends we kill homosexuals by stoning.

Put please the URL on what You call "Sharia Law".
The situation is something so: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

Chek on Openly Gay Muslim Clerics around the World, they will teach You about what Quran is saying about anal fisting.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:23:42 PM

NOW DR HOW DO YOU CURE JEALOUSY..

Here are those pills http://lurkmore.to/%D0%A2%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB%D1%8D%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B0
This text is in Russian, and explain how to not pay for electronic goods.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:30:53 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 10:41:08 PM by Noojna

Sharia law recommends we kill homosexuals by stoning.

Put please the URL on what You call "Sharia Law".
The situation is something so: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

Chek on Openly Gay Muslim Clerics around the World, they will teach You about what Quran is saying about anal fisting.

"circumcision of the female is by cutting out the clitoris "

Sharia law requiring female mutilation: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Female_Genital_Mutilation

"This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication."

Sharia law about homosexuals: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality

I don't hate muslims; I just think they have a religion that refuses to evolve and I do blame them for actually believing in all these stupidities.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:48:15 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 10:59:08 PM by Vika NSFW

Sharia law requiring female mutilation

Your font suck.
Check here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country

Islam have nothing with this issue, that all is local believing.

You have the possibility to explore this issue in first person, go to some Muslim Camgirl and check if there is the clitor or not.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:04:35 PM

Ok now you are not being serious. Goodbye.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:10:32 PM

Ok now you are not being serious. Goodbye.

Iranian cleric Hassan Yousefi Eshkevari,

"female circumcision is not mentioned . . . in the Koran or in the Sunna or Hadiths [traditions derived from accounts of Muhammad's oral teachings]. . . . For the past 1,400 years there was no reflection of this topic in books by Islamic scholars or clerics. It is certain that there is nothing in the Koran.   

https://www.meforum.org/4988/female-genital-mutilation-growing-problem-iran

Why You will not check the clitor on Islamic Girl??

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:15:54 PM

Oh... I read that as MUSEUMS. My bad. Try spelling correctly, OP. It's muslims, not muslems.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:29:51 PM

Oh... I read that as MUSEUMS. My bad. Try spelling correctly, OP. It's muslims, not muslems.
I think that Bitsmichel did it on purpose actually,not on accident.It is probably some kind of contempt,but im not really sure.
Chrisitians dont like muslims,muslim dont like christian and jew's does not like each other as same other religions do.It was always like this i think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: