News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213883 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:37:36 PM

Oh... I read that as MUSEUMS. My bad. Try spelling correctly, OP. It's muslims, not muslems.
I think that Bitsmichel did it on purpose actually,not on accident.It is probably some kind of contempt,but im not really sure.
Chrisitians dont like muslims,muslim dont like christian and jew's does not like each other as same other religions do.It was always like this i think

oh come on man! Hate is a strong word; according to what you say all peoples hate each other, that's the way it is and that's the way it has to be.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:38:16 PM

muslim dont like christian

Why people ask not the questions about Quran at Muslims in the first person?
There are many online consultants in Sharia Law.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:08:37 AM

muslim dont like christian

Why people ask not the questions about Quran at Muslims in the first person?
There are many online consultants in Sharia Law.

Vika, you have posted at least one Muslim here that is not hateable.  But clue me in on a cultural thing, what's with covering the hair even on a naked woman?

Just curious.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:13:07 AM

Sharia law requiring female mutilation

Your font suck.
Check here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country

Islam have nothing with this issue, that all is local believing.

You have the possibility to explore this issue in first person, go to some Muslim Camgirl and check if there is the clitor or not.

I tend to agree with this, that female circumcision is an African thing and not so much a Muslim thing.  But it may be something that Muslims do not rally AGAINST, like westerners will.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:15:46 AM

But clue me in on a cultural thing, what's with covering the hair even on a naked woman?

Just curious.
This is why everyone need to learn the Sharia Law and Quran.
Who is covering the hair not is or "non muslim" or slave.
In this way covered hair is the status symbol.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:18:53 AM

But clue me in on a cultural thing, what's with covering the hair even on a naked woman?

Just curious.

No, everyone does not need to read some old stupid book or learn a ridiculous set of goat fucker rules.

So she's signaling she's muslim by the hair cover.  Or she's a whore who couldn't care less about goat fucker rules but is pretending to be one to cash in on cam.  Which is plausible for russian women needing some cash.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:24:40 AM

and not so much a Muslim thing

The Quran is a big volume of text, written in the way, that not every Arab is in grade to listen, i mean. And for understanding this text are necessary big additional comments.

The reality of this comments is, that there You can find total shit.
I have seen a Quran with salafi comments, edited in a "European Oriented Kiev, Ukraine".

That is why all those salafi sectants are reading texts of modern CIA prepared brainwashers.

There is nothing in Quran about clitor cutting.

155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:24:47 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 12:35:56 AM by 155UE

Just curious.

No, everyone does not need to read some old stupid book or learn a ridiculous set of goat fucker rules.

So she's signaling she's muslim by the hair cover.  Or she's a whore who couldn't care less about goat fucker rules but is pretending to be one to cash in on cam.  Which is plausible for russian women needing some cash.
No kiddin'  Roll Eyes Whores are whores who only care about cashing out at any means necessary towards her body.
If she was a true muslim woman her head would be cut off after showing her face in the first place.
They stone woman in that culture just for showing skin on their arms or legs. What do you think they will do to the woman who are doing what those ones in the above pics are doing?  Shocked That is if they were REAL MUSLIM WOMEN! Which I very much doubt that they are.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:29:38 AM

1. No, everyone does not need to read some old stupid book or learn a ridiculous set of goat fucker rules.

2. So she's signaling she's muslim by the hair cover.  Or she's a whore who couldn't care less about goat fucker rules but is pretending to be one to cash in on cam.  

3. Which is plausible for russian women needing some cash.

1. Due to nativity index, the World Khaliphate is a question of short time.

2. This is a status symbol of muslim girl.

3. This Camgirl is seems nord afican one.
I have sospect, that in US the camgirls are 3 times more, than in Russia.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:36:46 AM

NSFW

http://vkcams.com/profile/FatimaMuslim
http://vkcams.com/profile/AneesaMuslim
http://vkcams.com/profile/NayraMuslim
http://vkcams.com/profile/DaliyaMuslim

http://vkcams.com/profile/AsianMuslimTS (Gay?)

Muslim Camgirls are the Reality.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:37:41 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 01:50:44 AM by popcorn1

http://vkcams.com/profile/FatimaMuslim..  She covers her head but bends over to show her ass small picture on the left Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..See how backward religious people are Cheesy Cheesy
But really your not religious Grin Grin FAKE MUSLIM

I am a muslim Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I have to cover my head because of religious purposes but i can bend over and show you my arse YER YOU CAN DO THAT IN ISLAM HONEST Cheesy Cheesy..

GO and show a MUFTI that your showing your MUFFTY online and ask him are you a MUSLIM Grin

OH and i forgot also ISLAM allows me to do this..

What We do on webcam

asian massage  blowjob  chatting cum inside  dancing  dicksucking dildofucking  feet fuck  flashing fucking  fucking pussy  handjob licking  massage  pussyrubbing rubbing  teasing  titty fuck

SO what do you think MUFTI would you say i am a MUSLIM or what Grin..

I never looked at your gay site i leave that to my son Grin
And NO I NEVER LOOKED HONEST  Angry AngryCheesy Cheesy
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:44:25 AM

If so, why? 
I dont hate muslims. I only hate is their belief. Because of this terrorism spreads, many people get killed by and many people scared of them. Their killing people for what? I dont even know what they fighting for. I not saying muslims are bad people, what im saying is why killing innocent people to get what they want? Just saying
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:08:46 AM

i didnt hate them. i know that they are just doing what is stated in their koran. im not a muslim. in their personal perspective they are right so dont bother them. hahhaa

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:47:05 AM

they are just doing what is stated in their koran

Quran belong to Humanity, not to some group of people.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

If so, why? 
Mostly people knew about Islam and moslem by media, they don't know in deep about it. And they don't make fair research. People will be directly judge without  it.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:08:05 AM

If so, why? 
Mostly people knew about Islam and moslem by media, they don't know in deep about it. And they don't make fair research. People will be directly judge without  it.
Do you know most people?  Muslims live in many societies around the world (minorities), people have their own experience and opinion about them. In France they don't need to turn on tv to see muslims, many from Algers, Tunis, Morocco etc..

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:12:11 AM

I cant understand that cover hair and showing pussy.That kuran is weird thing very very weird thing.So in muslim church I cam show my dick and Iuet cover my head with marama or krpa because hair is the most sexy part of my body hehe weirld kuran religion hehehe.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:02:59 AM

I cant understand that cover hair and showing pussy.

What do You understand Not?

This is a Online Interactive Show, there are Hunderts of Cam Girls,
and in this way, the muslim customer will have the shortest way to find the Muslim Cam Girl and not a non-muslim one trough the screen shots.

So in muslim church I cam show my dick

Europeans use to make adult videos in churches.
On Webcam Site You will have many exposed Orthodox or other Jew-Christian crosses, this will not mean, that You will be not charged if You goes nude in public or in some Religious Building.

1. I only hate is their belief. Because of this terrorism spreads, many people get killed by and many people scared of them. Their killing people for what? I dont even know what they fighting for.

I not saying muslims are bad people, what im saying is why killing innocent people to get what they want? Just saying

1. Explain, please, where in Quran is about terrorism.

2. What for innocent people? Are You talking about salafi ISIS gunmens?
You will the answer, why muslims are fighting with "CIA and Pentagon created salafi jihadists"?[

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:31:28 PM

If so, why?  

Muslims follow the example of their prophet, Mohammed. Mohammed and his followers murdered and enslaved those who opposed them, and destroyed the other religions of the region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_of_Sa'd_ibn_Zaid_al-Ashhali

I hate people who follow Hitler's example, and I hate people who follow Mohammed's example for the same reasons.

Fundamentally, that's why I hate Muslims.

I assume most Muslims are ignorant of Mohammed's actions, but at this point in history I'm not willing to make excuses for that ignorance.

On the other hand, if Muslims stopped murdering people and trying to impose their insane "values" on others, I'd probably stop paying attention to them -- then I wouldn't care enough to hate them.

Until then, I hope the same thing happens to Muslims -- and to their defenders -- as happened to those concert goers in Bataclan. I hope their eyes are gouged out, I hope their vaginas are slashed with knives, I hope their testicles are cut off and stuffed in their mouths. And then they are killed, all recorded on video so those like me can enjoy it over and over. And then I hope the world denies it happened, just to pour salt in the wounds.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/french-government-forced-admit-it-suppressed-news-gruesome-torture-bataclan-massacre

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:43:21 PM

Mohammed and his followers murdered and enslaved those who opposed them, and destroyed the other religions of the region.

Why You concentrate on Muslims, if the modern "jihadi terrorism" is created by CIA and Pentagon and is made by salafi sectants, who are acting against the words of Quran in the part, where is direct prohibition on riots agaist the State and Government?

ZOG Media made this in Your head.
Just check about Religious violence around the World
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India#Anti-atheist_violence

Muslims are the fighters in the first person against CIA created salafi sect "jihadists", so called "satanists" from traditional muslims.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: