News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213883 times)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

Mohammed and his followers murdered and enslaved those who opposed them, and destroyed the other religions of the region.

Why You concentrate on Muslims, if the modern "jihadi terrorism" is created by CIA and Pentagon and is made by salafi sectants, who are acting against the words of Quran in the part, where is direct prohibition on riots agaist the State and Government?

ZOG Media made this in Your head.
Just check about Religious violence around the World
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India#Anti-atheist_violence

Muslims are the fighters in the first person against CIA created salafi sect "jihadists", so called "satanists" from traditional muslims.

Bullshit. Muslims have been doing this Jihadi shit since the time of Mohammed. Wake up. The CIA made use of the Jihadis against the Soviets. The CIA didn't time travel back to the time of Mohammed and convince him to murder and enslave those who didn't buy his "message." And "ZOG Media" isn't making this stuff up. If anything, the media and related governments are trying to hide the nature of Jihad. It tries to hide when the barbarian Muslims cut off people's testicles and shove them into their mouths before killing them. They won't show you the videos of what Muslims do to their victims. They'll cover up the rapes and molestations because they're afraid of a "backlash." What do we hear about Islam after ever Jihadi attack? We hear how it has "nothing to do with Islam" which is a "religion of peace." There might be a media conspiracy, but it's the exact opposite of what you're claiming.

But feel free to stay in your contrived "It's all a Jewish Conspiracy!" worldview. Once people get into that bizarre corner, I'm aware that the only thing that cures them of it is death, which always comes in time.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:49:09 PM

If so, why?  

Muslims follow the example of their prophet, Mohammed. Mohammed and his followers murdered and enslaved those who opposed them, and destroyed the other religions of the region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_of_Sa'd_ibn_Zaid_al-Ashhali

I hate people who follow Hitler's example, and I hate people who follow Mohammed's example for the same reasons.

Fundamentally, that's why I hate Muslims.

I assume most Muslims are ignorant of Mohammed's actions, but at this point in history I'm not willing to make excuses for that ignorance.

On the other hand, if Muslims stopped murdering people and trying to impose their insane "values" on others, I'd probably stop paying attention to them -- then I wouldn't care enough to hate them.

Until then, I hope the same thing happens to Muslims -- and to their defenders -- as happened to those concert goers in Bataclan. I hope their eyes are gouged out, I hope their vaginas are slashed with knives, I hope their testicles are cut off and stuffed in their mouths. And then they are killed, all recorded on video so those like me can enjoy it over and over. And then I hope the world denies it happened, just to pour salt in the wounds.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/french-government-forced-admit-it-suppressed-news-gruesome-torture-bataclan-massacre

Wholly sh*t!
That was not known publicly and it has been what 8 months since that had happen. Shocked
I think the police chief of the investigation had nightmares of those disfigured bodies that it made him break down to reveal the truth. He has a soul unlike most muslims who do not, and neither a mind of their own to match it, it seems Roll Eyes
When the rest of the France population gets to know about these facts, there will be an uprising and possibly a revolt against the Islamic people in that country and eventually around the globe. That is just too much for any sane person to take any longer from these type of people with such a barbaric belief system.
Just look at ViKa NSFW comments. He does not care about those victims of that massacre. He just sees them as fodder in this Islamic war on innocent people who did not want anything to do with this jihadist feud in the first place.  Angry

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:56:25 PM

If so, why?  

Muslims follow the example of their prophet, Mohammed. Mohammed and his followers murdered and enslaved those who opposed them, and destroyed the other religions of the region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_of_Sa'd_ibn_Zaid_al-Ashhali

I hate people who follow Hitler's example, and I hate people who follow Mohammed's example for the same reasons.

Fundamentally, that's why I hate Muslims.

I assume most Muslims are ignorant of Mohammed's actions, but at this point in history I'm not willing to make excuses for that ignorance.

On the other hand, if Muslims stopped murdering people and trying to impose their insane "values" on others, I'd probably stop paying attention to them -- then I wouldn't care enough to hate them.

Until then, I hope the same thing happens to Muslims -- and to their defenders -- as happened to those concert goers in Bataclan. I hope their eyes are gouged out, I hope their vaginas are slashed with knives, I hope their testicles are cut off and stuffed in their mouths. And then they are killed, all recorded on video so those like me can enjoy it over and over. And then I hope the world denies it happened, just to pour salt in the wounds.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/french-government-forced-admit-it-suppressed-news-gruesome-torture-bataclan-massacre

Wholly sh*t!
That was not known publicly and it has been what 8 months since that had happen. Shocked
I think the police chief of the investigation had nightmares of those disfigured bodies that it made him break down to reveal the truth. He has a soul unlike most muslims who do not, and neither a mind of their own to match it, it seems Roll Eyes
When the rest of the France population gets to know about these facts, there will be an uprising and possibly a revolt against the Islamic people in that country and eventually around the globe. That is just too much for any sane person to take any longer from these type of people with such a barbaric belief system.
Just look at ViKa NSFW comments. He does not care about those victims of that massacre. He just sees them as fodder in this Islamic war on innocent people who did not want anything to do with this jihadist feud in the first place.  Angry

I appreciate your sentiments, but I suspect that if the French public learns these details they'll respond by protesting some increase in the hours of a work week. Most of the French don't want to think about their real problems, so they make up problems to think about. France is dead. By choice.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:58:34 PM

Just look at ViKa NSFW comments. He does not care about those victims of that massacre.
He just sees them as fodder in this Islamic war on innocent people who did not want anything to do with this jihadist feud in the first place.  Angry

The "Islamic War" is against ISIS and "CIA and Pentagon created salafi jihadist" sect.
Salafi are acting against the text of Quran.
They are not muslims.

ZOG Media have created "Fundamentalist Islam" Myth.
"Islamic terrorism" exist not.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:06:44 PM

Just look at ViKa NSFW comments. He does not care about those victims of that massacre.
He just sees them as fodder in this Islamic war on innocent people who did not want anything to do with this jihadist feud in the first place.  Angry

The "Islamic War" is against ISIS and "CIA and Pentagon created salafi jihadist" sect.
Salafi are acting against the text of Quran.
They are not muslims.

ZOG Media have created "Fundamentalist Islam" Myth.
"Islamic terrorism" exist not.

The "Islamic War" not only predates the CIA, it predates the USA. Does your theory involve time machines?

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:15:19 PM

Does your theory involve time machines?

My theory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

What are all those "democratic revolutions" in Lybia, Egypt and today in Syria?
What is the difference of this "Freedom Fighters" from Bin Laden and talibans?
Who pay for this and who deliver weapons?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-readies-plan-b-to-arm-syria-rebels-1460509400

Who deliver to ISIS the weapon for Russian helicopter downing?
There was a Russian and Muslim killed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efUwBqYdcrs

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:30:33 PM

You aren't giving evidence that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist. You're only giving evidence that outside forces try to pick sides (or sell to both sides) when it comes to inter-Islamic struggles, or when Jihad can be used against third parties (like the Soviets). None of this would even be possible if Jihad (Islamic terrorism) didn't exist. It exists, and has existed since the 7th century during the life of Mohammed and the successful Jihad campaign he waged.

Why are you making excuses for 7th century barbarians? You don't have to like the CIA or the policies of various governments. You can think both sides are bad. For example, in Afghanistan in the 80s it's obvious to me that both the Soviets and the Jihadis were evil. It's not terrible when two evil sides fight in a war. The optimal outcome in such a case is to maximize the body count.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:45:00 PM

1. You aren't giving evidence that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist.

2. It's not terrible when two evil sides fight in a war. The optimal outcome in such a case is to maximize the body count.

1. Jihad, described in Quran is not about "terrorism" is about "holy war".
There is nothing in Quran, what teach for terroristic acts against non-muslims.

Jihadism is a thing of salafi sect, created by CIA and Pentagon and this activity have no links with Quran.

2. So, You agree, that CIA and Pentagon are sponsors and creators of international terroristic movement of salafi?
The feeding of salafi-muslim massacre is a ZOG Strategy, and You seems support it.

Why You are so angry, when CIA created and trained salafi terrorists target NATO countries?

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:02:39 PM

1. You aren't giving evidence that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist.

2. It's not terrible when two evil sides fight in a war. The optimal outcome in such a case is to maximize the body count.

1. Jihad, described in Quran is not about "terrorism" is about "holy war".
There is nothing in Quran, what teach for terroristic acts against non-muslims.

Jihadism is a thing of salafi sect, created by CIA and Pentagon and this activity have no links with Quran.

2. So, You agree, that CIA and Pentagon are sponsors and creators of international terroristic movement of salafi?
The feeding of salafi-muslim massacre is a ZOG Strategy, and You seems support it.

Why You are so angry, when CIA created and trained salafi terrorists target NATO countries?

I think we're having trouble communicating, so I'll try to speak your language.

1. Jihad in Quran is, exists, yes. Yes, "holy war" is "terrorism" same. Is why non-Muslim religions destroyed were, you support? Following Quran is spread Islam by the sword is, as you agree, why you say not terrorism exist?

2. Sponsor not same creator is are thinking yous ame is? Selling arms to is not the same as being, else everything same is as. Salafi not ZOG or CIA creation. Salafi Mohammed creation is. ZOG exists not, but simply 3 letters used as whistle for dog Nazis.

Why you so lie when lie obvious is are to all?

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:19:47 PM

1. Jihad in Quran is, exists, yes. Yes, "holy war" is "terrorism" same. Is why non-Muslim religions destroyed were, you support? Following Quran is spread Islam by the sword is, as you agree, why you say not terrorism exist?

2. Sponsor not same creator is are thinking yous ame is? Selling arms to is not the same as being, else everything same is as.

3. Salafi not ZOG or CIA creation. Salafi Mohammed creation is. ZOG exists not, but simply 3 letters used as whistle for dog Nazis.

Why you so lie when lie obvious is are to all?

1. "Jihad" and "Salafi Jihadist terroristic acts" is not the same.
"Jihad" have the rules and this rules fit not in "Salafi Jihadist terroristic acts".

2. Listen better the text of Hillary Clinton, there is "we created"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
Or You have troubles in English Text understanding?

3. Why USA have starting to sponsor international salafi terrorists?
Who profit from this activity?

About ZOG, read this:
 http://www.israelshamir.net/English/shadowofzog.htm

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:10:39 AM

TO ALL RELIGIONS THIS IS HOW IT SHALL BE..

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..
        RESPECT THE EARTH AND ALL ITS LIVING THINGS
                              LIVE TO BE KIND
                     SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE
      THE LAW SHALL BE MADE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
                 NO LIVING THING IS ABOVE THE LAW
       NO OTHER RELIGION IS ABOVE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS
                 THE EARTH IS THE ONE TRUE CREATOR
        RECYCLE AND YOU SHALL BE RECYCLED TO EARTHALON 2
RESPECT THE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS AND YOU SHALL BE RESPECTED

You will follow or you shall be crushed the whole of humanity will be dead.
You will kill each other if you don't respect EARTHALONS teachings..

Anyone who disrespects EARTHALON teachings..water fire wind
And control of your minds to kill each other...THE POWER OF THE EARTH..
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 02:33:15 AM

Why You Use Not colored letters too?
Instead using All Caps?

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:10:41 AM

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

Nice teachings Every religion talk about peace but the people of different religions can live in peace. I personally don't hate Muslims. There are a lot of Muslims in the World and few of them don't represent all. In many cases people can not choose their religion. Being born in the family of conservative religion children are embedded with the religious teachings !!!!!
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:19:04 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 03:02:57 PM by Jmild1

Mohammed and his followers murdered and enslaved those who opposed them, and destroyed the other religions of the region.

Why You concentrate on Muslims, if the modern "jihadi terrorism" is created by CIA and Pentagon and is made by salafi sectants, who are acting against the words of Quran in the part, where is direct prohibition on riots agaist the State and Government?

ZOG Media made this in Your head.
Just check about Religious violence around the World
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India#Anti-atheist_violence

Muslims are the fighters in the first person against CIA created salafi sect "jihadists", so called "satanists" from traditional muslims.
Those Jihadist you saying represents their belief which is Islam , so it affect muslim community. Most of muslim extremist implement brutal killings for those people that oppose them so that still affect muslim community. I don't know why you still ask why they concentrate on muslims when muslim is clearly the reason why this horrible things happen.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:31:52 PM

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

Nice teachings Every religion talk about peace but the people of different religions can live in peace. I personally don't hate Muslims. There are a lot of Muslims in the World and few of them don't represent all. In many cases people can not choose their religion. Being born in the family of conservative religion children are embedded with the religious teachings !!!!!
Only if they live by Earthalons teachings..You can have a million religions BUT if any religion disrespects Earthalons teachings there will be conflict ..
NO RELIGION IS ABOVE EARTHALON..
To all people of the world teach your children Earthalons teachings and your life will change for the good.. I PROMISE YOU 100% YOU WILL FEEL THE GOODNESS ..
THE EARTH IS ALIVE..

I have now become a BADECKER..But at least i speak the truth MY GOD IS REAL..
I have become a BADECKER TRUTH SPEAKER..

BADECKER IS A BADECKER BULLSHIT TALKER Grin Grin

THE POWER OF THE EARTH Grin
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:48:15 PM

being Mulsim i do not hate Muslims. even i do not hat the Non Muslims. i can only pray for them to come to the right path. the path which Allah consider a legal path for us. but still i do respect their religion and also respect them.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 04:51:21 PM

Allah consider a legal path for us.

Put here please the Sharia Law or Penal code URL's of Your Country, please.

CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:11:37 PM

Vika NSFW be part of www.pornhub.com or sex hot online shows isnt  allowed in any religion and why ud should be because that lazy peoples which works for pornhub or the are creating sex shows dont deserve heaven.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:34:01 PM

Vika NSFW be part of www.pornhub.com or sex hot online shows isnt  allowed in any religion and why ud should be because that lazy peoples which works for pornhub or the are creating sex shows dont deserve heaven.

I'm still waiting for any Muslim or someone that knows and understands the Islamic world that points to a Youtube link in which a muslim cleric clearly states that a suicidal Islamic bomber is not going to get 72 virgins in heaven and will go straight to hell.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:08:21 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 03:22:30 AM by popcorn1

Bomb just went off in Germany

Germany bombing: Syrian man kills himself, injures 12, in Ansbach explosion
The Guardian‎ - 36 mins ago
A policeman stands near the scene after a man was killed and 11 others were injured in an ...

You Muslims keeping busy in Germany Cheesy Cheesy
You even tried to kidnap a British R.A.F Soldier BUT he knocked the Muslim out on the floor Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: