Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:09:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073112 times)
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:11:42 PM

Can I send Crypti from the web wallet? I don't know how this works but I can't see anywhere to get my private key on the Crypti web wallet.

Was wondering the same thing, i'm guessing i need a designated XCR wallet due to the need of "return address"...

Is that correct?
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:14:47 PM

Can I send Crypti from the web wallet? I don't know how this works but I can't see anywhere to get my private key on the Crypti web wallet.

Was wondering the same thing, i'm guessing i need a designated XCR wallet due to the need of "return address"...

Is that correct?

Well, some people seem to be sending straight from Polo but I think your own wallet is safer - I can confirm it is fine to use the web wallet, you actually log in with your seed phrase from the crowdsale site.

edit: just to be 100% accurate I should say you don't actually log in to the web wallet, but it amounts to the same thing as it signs the transaction from your browser and then broadcasts it for you.

skrtel37

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:28:08 PM

Is that correct?

Well, some people seem to be sending straight from Polo but I think your own wallet is safer - I can confirm it is fine to use the web wallet, you actually log in with your seed phrase from the crowdsale site.

edit: just to be 100% accurate I should say you don't actually log in to the web wallet, but it amounts to the same thing as it signs the transaction from your browser and then broadcasts it for you.

Not so sure i follow dude, lets say I have no web wallet. than opened one at Crypti's site and sent my XCR to its address, than is should enter my secret phrase to the web wallet directly into Lisk ICO page??

Thanks
Cryptorials

Activity: 690

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:33:00 PM

Is that correct?

Not so sure i follow dude, lets say I have no web wallet. than opened one at Crypti's site and sent my XCR to its address, than is should enter my secret phrase to the web wallet directly into Lisk ICO page??

Thanks

When you have entered the return address and then clicked to make the exchange then yes, you enter the secret phrase from the Crypti web wallet and the amount you want to send from it - its used in your own browser so you aren't giving your secret phrase to anybody else if that worries you.

skrtel37

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:43:11 PM

Is that correct?

Thanks

When you have entered the return address and then clicked to make the exchange then yes, you enter the secret phrase from the Crypti web wallet and the amount you want to send from it - its used in your own browser so you aren't giving your secret phrase to anybody else if that worries you.

Not at all, just wanted to understand the process.
Cheers!!
makuny

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:43:50 PM

Hello,

i have a question Smiley
i have transfer a small amount.

ShapeShift
LISK: 266.xx
40 minutes ago it was 285.xx ??

and in my Exchange Order:
...change in LISK: 71911820.xx ??

what's wrong now?

best
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:50:20 PM

Hello,
i have a question Smiley  i have transfer a small amount.

ShapeShift

what's wrong now?

Nothing is wrong.  As I note in my spreadsheets tracking the ICO (see above for links):

The Lisk ICO will distribute a fixed quantity of 85 million Lisk to an unknown number of donors
As more donors contribute, the quantity of Lisk received for a particular contribution goes down
As more donors contribute, the satoshi worth of Lisk received for a particular contribution goes up
At all quantity & price combinations, the original value of a particular contribution is preserved & constant
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:55:58 PM

I can't deposit Crypti to ICO. "Return address is not a valid Crypti address".
I tried wallet address and my poloniex deposit address.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:02:05 PM

Don't use your Polo address, as it is not actually an address you posses and if the funds will actually return Polo wont link it with you and you'll have to contact them.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:26:14 PM

Whats your deposit adress if im right and i send you 1 xcr then after it should be possible its that you dont have a private key yet.

give your adress and i send 1 xcr Wink and after try again.
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:36:31 PM

Whats your deposit adress if im right and i send you 1 xcr then after it should be possible its that you dont have a private key yet.

give your adress and i send 1 xcr Wink and after try again.
Thanks. I sent from poloniex to my address some coins and now all is good.
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 02:39:32 PM

Hi I was wondering how this works "Special reward for day 1 participants"
I bought on day one, is this done automatically.

We will distribute this bonus during the first week after launch by hand. You don't have to do anything, you will get the LISK within the first week of launch.

Hi I was wondering how this works "Special reward for day 1 participants"
I bought on day one, is this done automatically.

I was wondering when the end of the "Special reward for day 1 participants" ends. Is it twenty four hours after the real starting time of the ICO, or 24 hours after the original planned time to start the ICO?

It's ending 24 hours after the real starting time of the ICO. Please note that the week 1/2/3 bonuses will continue as before planned, because in a scale of a week a few hours doesn't matter. Smiley

The official starting time was 6:30 AM in the GMT+1 timezone. That means right now you have another 15 hours time. If THIS timer shows 6:30 AM - Monday 23rd February 2016, then the day 1 rewards have officially ended.

Yes. The passphrase you use to login to your Crypti account has to be used here.

Is that correct?

Not necessarily. You can also generate a deposit address on Poloniex and use that. However this address needs to have a public key, and it only gets this by sending at least 1 small TX to it. If you PM me your address I can send you a small amount and initialise this account, once I find the time.

Hello,
i have a question Smiley  i have transfer a small amount.

ShapeShift

what's wrong now?

Nothing is wrong.  As I note in my spreadsheets tracking the ICO (see above for links):

The Lisk ICO will distribute a fixed quantity of 85 million Lisk to an unknown number of donors
As more donors contribute, the quantity of Lisk received for a particular contribution goes down
As more donors contribute, the satoshi worth of Lisk received for a particular contribution goes up
At all quantity & price combinations, the original value of a particular contribution is preserved & constant

Correct!

The account needs to have at least 1 incoming transaction. Write me the address via PM and I will do it once I have the time.

Don't use your Polo address, as it is not actually an address you posses and if the funds will actually return Polo wont link it with you and you'll have to contact them.

If you use your deposit address all is fine. This refund address is only for the case that ShapeShift isn't working. Not if you want a XCR refund later, there we will use the address you sent the XCR from.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:48:39 PM

Holy Moly, atleast 275 Bitcoin has already been invested in this ICO within 12 hours. Who knows how much will be there by the end of the month

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:09:51 PM

Holy Moly, atleast 275 Bitcoin has already been invested in this ICO within 12 hours. Who knows how much will be there by the end of the month

actualy, I think this ICO will finish tommorow Cheesy
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:19:21 PM

actualy, I think this ICO will finish tommorow Cheesy

The ICO will not stop how more they raise how more they can mean to the coin.

Just the amount of lisk you get per btc decreases but that is made up with value of each ofter the ico.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:20:42 PM

I sent, but XCR confirmations are taking forever... not sure what is happening. Amount has not left my XCR account and I have 0/10 confirmations even though I'm on the page saying it went through for the last 20 minutes.

Awaiting confirmations.
Thx.
StinkyLover

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

I have started plugging real data into my ICO progress charts.  The donation numbers come from https://ico.lisk.io/ .  

Bookmark these pages - I intend to update these charts at least every 12 hours, hopefully around noon and midnight UTC, for the duration of the ICO.  

During the first day or two of the ICO I will be updating them hourly or so.

How Many Lisk You Will Receive For One Bitcoin (BTC)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iOEdaRnBmSAO5miW7xYheeYUgo5wL9l9BONw6x21nQg/edit?usp=sharing

How Many Lisk You Will Receive For One Crypti (XCR)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GwWKK7bpjYTxtQRIq_l2xiKI9rEOpTU1oTt0q3C6Mc8/edit?usp=sharing

The Satoshi Price For One Lisk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q2MJ25_bK5Yi60FYohYCUEkujUtL5c0P1dOdlDMPMBI/edit?usp=sharing

Any data on how many ICO exchanges registered on the ICO site? ICO distribution that is, not trading exchanges.
dotabeard

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:32:50 PM

Shapeshift exchange still did not happen...
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:40:15 PM

Still nothing,

I take it nothing actually went through even though it says it did? I have a tx ID and everything and nothing registers on the XCR chain, no amount has left account, no confirmations have come through in 30+ minutes... does the conversion of XCR page not give an error if something goes wrong or is entered incorrectly?

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:48:18 PM

I sent, but XCR confirmations are taking forever... not sure what is happening. Amount has not left my XCR account and I have 0/10 confirmations even though I'm on the page saying it went through for the last 20 minutes.

Awaiting confirmations.
Thx.

Still nothing,

I take it nothing actually went through even though it says it did? I have a tx ID and everything and nothing registers on the XCR chain, no amount has left account, no confirmations have come through in 30+ minutes... does the conversion of XCR page not give an error if something goes wrong or is entered incorrectly?

I am having exactly the same problem.  Oliver is going to reset my "Exchange" so I can try again.  Head over to lisk.chat and let him know you need the same assistance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: