Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:12:33 PM

.60 ether was cheaper than .29 cent ether of IPO  Roll Eyes

So, yes.

And what if after Lisk hits the exchange it suffer a big loss in value (like did ETH that was valued at 2,8 dollars at first on exchange and 3 days after reached approximatly 0,6$/Ether), will we still be profitable? Tongue

Thank for your answer, I am basically lost Grin. How is determined the value of let's say Lisk (or whatever cryptocurrency with a preivous ICO) once it reachs the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:19:13 PM

Supply and Demand.

We will go up or down dependent on the interest of buyers who have not bought in ICO/IPO or who were waiting for something (say, a roadmap on spending, etc).

.60 ether was cheaper than .29 cent ether of IPO  Roll Eyes

So, yes.

And what if after Lisk hits the exchange it suffer a big loss in value (like did ETH that was valued at 2,8 dollars at first on exchange and 3 days after reached approximatly 0,6$/Ether), will we still be profitable? Tongue

Thank for your answer, I am basically lost Grin. How is determined the value of let's say Lisk (or whatever cryptocurrency with a preivous ICO) once it reachs the market
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:20:39 PM

Look this guy...make me AWARE if LISK is the other of shittcoinn

d***mn... 76.299.500 lisk for  only 0.14 DASH

http://blogbitindo.com/2016/02/22/panduan-bagaimana-untuk-berpartisipasi-dalam-ico-lisk

https://twitter.com/rendravolt

Country ambasador LISK for  Indonesian

and look what i gett...??

sh***t only 248 lisk for 0.63 DASH

BEWAREE..!!!!

LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 03:25:07 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/91cwvc.jpg

http://blogbitindo.com/2016/02/22/panduan-bagaimana-untuk-berpartisipasi-dalam-ico-lisk

http://s17.postimg.org/jraqhmikv/LISK_untrust.png

BEWAREE..!!!!

This is my screenshot. I made it at the beginning, shortly after the ICO started. The numbers shown are just estimates, at the time the screenshot was made under 0.1 BTC were exchanged. If I would open that account now, the LISK amount would be much lower.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 03:27:01 PM

BEWAREE..!!!!

Hehe, lol Cheesy Nice try though...

February 22 was the first day of ICO so this must have been one of the first transfers...
jokowi

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:30:35 PM

This is my screenshot. I made it at the beginning, shortly after the ICO started. The numbers shown are just estimates, at the time the screenshot was made under 0.1 BTC were exchanged. If I would open that account now, the LISK amount would be much lower.

What do you mean with "the numbers shown are just estimates"..??i saw all auto exchangeee..??
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 03:35:23 PM

What do you mean with "the numbers shown are just estimates"..??i saw all auto exchangeee..??

The more BTC (and other alts) are invested into LISK, the less LISK you get, so the numbers you see are just estimates.

There's only about 85,000,000 LISK so if 2000 BTC are invested, they have to be divided over the amount of 2000 invested BTC. So if you invest 0.1 BTC, you get 4250 LISK.
If 4000 BTC are invested and you invest 0.1 BTC, you get 2125 LISK.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:48:14 PM

Same thing every year, people invest in these sales and don't even understand the terms!!! Jesus, read people! This question gets answered every 4 pages now.

The more BTC (and other alts) are invested into LISK, the less LISK you get, so the numbers you see are just estimates.

There's only about 85,000,000 LISK so if 2000 BTC are invested, they have to be divided over the amount of 2000 invested BTC. So if you invest 0.1 BTC, you get 4250 LISK.
If 4000 BTC are invested and you invest 0.1 BTC, you get 2125 LISK.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:58:48 PM

just TWO on MEN want to collect huge money, imagine that two men an ba.enginer electric&programer....lol how can be this coin will succed, hope back up with good pumper Grin Grin Grin
truly feeling bad about this coin looks like end up like neucoin

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:03:41 PM

Since i did not get any answer to my last question i ask again. What will lisk coin be used for?
quote from MalReynolds "Sidechain dapps permanently free vs. mainchain perpetual "gas" payments required"
So where will the value of a lisk coin come from if it is not used as some kind of fuel like ether in ethereum?
Can someone can clarify this or is this just a stupid pump thread?

I'm very sorry HidsightHero that I didn't see your question.

Here you can see all fees which occur on the network. Long-term I see the need of  recurring LISK payments. We will need to think about this, but maybe we will make the username and dapp registration payments recurring in the future. For example every 30 days the dapp dev needs to pay a fee so that the dapp stays in our dapp store. If he doesn't pay it, the dapp would still be available, but not visible in our dapp store.

That's one option to make the LISK tokens more needed. However, I suspect that 90% of the dapps will use LISK for internal functionalities.

Will alternative cryptos -ie btc,ltc be used for purchase of dapps alongside Lisk. Or will Lisk be the sole dapp purchase currency.

LISK is the crypto-currency which empowers the Lisk network, a decentralized application and custom blockchain platform. We will make big efforts for the IoT, IOTA has another use-case. E.g. send money on micro-processors.

A dapp doesn't need to be purchased by users, because this can be cheated by the dapp devs and users. But it needs to be registered on the blockchain, this is only possible with the LISK token (500 LISK).

For reference, from the Lisk Whitepaper, below are the existing fees:

The default network fee for sending an LISK transaction is 0.1 LISK. For example, a 100 LISK transaction includes an additional fee of 0.1 LISK for a total transaction cost of 100.1 LISK.

The following is a list of fees for different types of transactions:

0.1 LISK of amount sent for a spend transaction
    5 LISK for registering a second passphrase
    100 LISK for registering a username
    100 LISK for registering as a delegate
    1 LISK to add a contact
    500 LISK to register a dapp
    5 LISK per member for registering a multi-signature group.

Originally in Crypti, part of the business model was that Crypti was selling consensus as a service, so there would be a small fee to update the main Crypti blockchain with the current hash of the dapp sidechain. The dapp owner could set the frequency of this consensus up to a maximum frequency defined by the Crypti blocktime, 10 seconds. So a deep space network using a dapp to authenticate spacecraft might only secure itself with the main Lisk chain once every 24 hours while a prediction market may secure consensus every 10 seconds with the main chain.

This was part of the originally planned recurring revenue model for Crypti, so maybe it will be added to Lisk at some point.

It would also make sense to charge dapps some kind of "rent" to continue to reside on the Lisk main chain. Not only would this be another recurring revenue source, but it would eventually purge the main chain of inactive dapps.

Finally, while dapps can have their own internal tokens, cross chain exchanges between dapps will need to go through the Lisk main chain, resulting in a total transaction fee of .2%, .1% each way into and out of the main chain.

(Note: looks like whitepaper needs to be updated, "0.1 LISK of amount sent for a spend transaction" should be "0.1% LISK of amount sent for a spend transaction".

jokowi

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:07:39 PM

just TWO on MEN want to collect huge money, imagine that two men an ba.enginer electric&programer....lol how can be this coin will succed, hope back up with good pumper Grin Grin Grin

Maybee..someeone try to get FAST moneyy heree   Undecided
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:08:20 PM

You?
jokowi

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

The following is a list of fees for different types of transactions:

0.1 LISK of amount sent for a spend transaction
    5 LISK for registering a second passphrase
    100 LISK for registering a username
    100 LISK for registering as a delegate
    1 LISK to add a contact
    500 LISK to register a dapp
    5 LISK per member for registering a multi-signature group.

What thiss...?? 1 lisk- 100 lisk,and some one have biggest lisk here.. Lips sealed
jokowi

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:09:47 PM

You?
No...the DEV and all the creww
Acidx

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:18:08 PM

These two men have been involved with Nxt, and Crypti, they didn't try to get fast money then, they aren't trying to get fast money now. I like how this one is at least spreading awareness to more people during their ICO. This is what some coins are doing wrong, look at IOTA for instance, everyone in that thread is angry now cause they hadn't noticed their ICO in time or forgotten about it (like I did) cause the thread was never alive or awareness wasn't being spread at all.

Lisk has the best way to spread awareness of a new idea in the making that I've seen in a long time, the reward system is fairly distributed and still maintains fair to the ICO.

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:20:28 PM

You?
No...the DEV and all the creww
it just TWO of MEN lolololololollllllllllllllllllllllll BIG LOL, max kordek didnt needed here, juat one programer doing create fast money coin before BTC goes to sky, one programer like john-connor can do more

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Same thing every year, people invest in these sales and don't even understand the terms!!! Jesus, read people! This question gets answered every 4 pages now.

Ha!  That's my cue to post the spreadsheet links again...now with new USD pricing!

"In Lisk, the value of your contribution invested in the ICO is held constant.  Your number of Lisk to be allocated in the genesis block goes down as more donors show up, and the new money they bring in causes the value of each individual Lisk to go up and compensate.  You do not lose or gain any money as a result of your participation in the ICO."  

How Many Lisk You Will Receive For One Bitcoin (BTC)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iOEdaRnBmSAO5miW7xYheeYUgo5wL9l9BONw6x21nQg/edit?usp=sharing

How Many Lisk You Will Receive For One Crypti (XCR)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GwWKK7bpjYTxtQRIq_l2xiKI9rEOpTU1oTt0q3C6Mc8/edit?usp=sharing

The Satoshi / USD Price For One Lisk  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q2MJ25_bK5Yi60FYohYCUEkujUtL5c0P1dOdlDMPMBI/edit?usp=sharing
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:27:19 PM

(Note: looks like whitepaper needs to be updated, "0.1 LISK of amount sent for a spend transaction" should be "0.1% LISK of amount sent for a spend transaction".

We changed it to a constant 0.1 LISK. There was always the problem to calculate the fee, now it's very easy. Smiley

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:37:19 PM

We changed it to a constant 0.1 LISK. There was always the problem to calculate the fee, now it's very easy. Smiley

At Crypti, the "percentage fee" was always intended to be a way to compensate the 101 Active Delegates for their out-of-pocket server costs.  In some of my really old posts I went through the math in excruciating detail to show that a percentage fee for Crypti would never come close to covering server costs and I argued for a fixed fee or even no fee.  

Now here we are at Lisk, with the percentage fee gone like I promoted, replaced by a minimal fixed fee per transaction like I also promoted - and a new 5 Lisk paid per block to a forging delegate when his turn comes around every 101 blocks.  So...the Lisk forging block reward at 5 Lisk is 50 times the Lisk transaction fee at 0.1 Lisk - and it's conjured out of thin air as new inflationary coin!  

Crypti tried percentage fees on a non-inflationary coin, Lisk is gonna try inflationary block rewards.  Gotta pay the piper somehow, I guess...

Don't ever say that Lisk is nothing but a perfect clone of Crypti.  Look under the hood, there's lots of differences between Crypti and Lisk.  

Which was the main reason for the fork.  
jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:46:41 PM

Ha!  That's my cue to post the spreadsheet links again...now with new USD pricing!

"In Lisk, the value of your contribution invested in the ICO is held constant.  Your number of Lisk to be allocated in the genesis block goes down as more donors show up, and the new money they bring in causes the value of each individual Lisk to go up and compensate.  You do not lose or gain any money as a result of your participation in the ICO."  

How Many Lisk You Will Receive For One Bitcoin (BTC)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iOEdaRnBmSAO5miW7xYheeYUgo5wL9l9BONw6x21nQg/edit?usp=sharing

How Many Lisk You Will Receive For One Crypti (XCR)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GwWKK7bpjYTxtQRIq_l2xiKI9rEOpTU1oTt0q3C6Mc8/edit?usp=sharing

The Satoshi / USD Price For One Lisk  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q2MJ25_bK5Yi60FYohYCUEkujUtL5c0P1dOdlDMPMBI/edit?usp=sharing

0.14 dash for 76299550 lisk >>??

and What Is The Satosh Price For 76299550 Lisk?

76299550 : 100000000 = 76%   
85,000,000 LISK for ICO participants>>??

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: