Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 [1738] 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

i hear new coders for Lisk project coming in huge batches!!!!

lol right.... it will be a miracle if they hire even 1 person till the end of january.

Remember when Ethereum opened offices in London, Berlin, Switzerland, hired a horde of devs and few months later slashed out everyone because they run out of cash? Did you even realise that the Ethereum foundation is currently in liquidation? https://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/company/ethereum-switzerland-gmbh-20031937831#

Ethereum is financially broke... Even Vitalik sold a quarter of his stash... many in the crypto world see this as having no faith in the project he created... http://themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/

To the contrary, LiskHQ has still it's ICO funds almost intact and the posting of their financial statement has proven Max & Oliver to be trustworthy and honest https://blog.lisk.io/financial-report-2016-7e68cdd13b12#.wjfmz8tin

So I rather prefer to see LiskHQ go easy, wisely & prudently instead of witnessing the same mistakes of it's predecessor. Abraham Lincoln once said: "I walk slowly but I never walk backward"
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

any predictions on price for next 2-3 months ? Cheesy
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:43:26 AM

if things fall behind with hiring then 10k maybe lower Sad
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

crap ... I bought 71k lsk more yesterday )))  Grin

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LSKBTC/MmR8UIsC-Lsk-potential-trend-reversal/
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:49:49 AM

crap ... I bought 71k lsk more yesterday )))  Grin

Dont listen to me pal im just doom and gloom for everything lol you will be ok in the long run  Roll Eyes maybe
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

i hear new coders for Lisk project coming in huge batches!!!!

lol right.... it will be a miracle if they hire even 1 person till the end of january.

Remember when Ethereum opened offices in London, Berlin, Switzerland, hired a horde of devs and few months later slashed out everyone because they run out of cash? Did you even realise that the Ethereum foundation is currently in liquidation? https://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/company/ethereum-switzerland-gmbh-20031937831#

Ethereum is financially broke... Even Vitalik sold a quarter of his stash... many in the crypto world see this as having no faith in the project he created... http://themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/

To the contrary, LiskHQ has still it's ICO funds almost intact and the posting of their financial statement has proven Max & Oliver to be trustworthy and honest https://blog.lisk.io/financial-report-2016-7e68cdd13b12#.wjfmz8tin

So I rather prefer to see LiskHQ go easy, wisely & prudently instead of witnessing the same mistakes of it's predecessor. Abraham Lincoln once said: "I walk slowly but I never walk backward"

^it's because the javascript gimmick technology will not, can not work?  You think satoshi wrote the bitcoin code in C++ on accident?  Cheesy  ~LMAO!!!

Vitalik was prolly just done using the swiss to flip his funny money... tell me it's not so!!!   Cool

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
BenderTV

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

Lisk Pools List :
Delegate                                             Rank                                                        Profit share                         Address

liskpool.top                                           129                                                        90%                             https://liskpool.top

olejegcord  и adliskpool                       130 и 148                                                   175%                           https://adliskpool.pro/ и  https://adlisk.pro/

Is it worth adding to the list of pools that do not have a site?
damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

They had 14k btc of funding not 30k Wink

And he won't hire the devs for 3 weeks lol. The plan is to hire two full time devs until the end of January, meaning that the hiring process will take at worst until the end of January, the employment should be permanent if the devs perform as they should...

They will.   Wink

Oh i hope so much, for the last 6 months i hope, makes us some money finally might Max...

Max said they wants to hire 2 devs till the end of January.

Hire two devs for 3 weeks are you for real?
FFS hire some talent already will ya!

From the 30 k btc funding they had and with current btc pricing ... boy they could easily hire 30 hard core and kick-ass developers to hasten the progress of Lisk.

Can't hire competent devs? Pay more salary and compensation, or max can't hire them very soon

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:33:59 PM

And he won't hire the devs for 3 weeks lol. The plan is to hire two full time devs until the end of January, meaning that the hiring process will take at worst until the end of January, the employment should be permanent if the devs perform as they should...

They will.   Wink

Oh i hope so much, for the last 6 months i hope, makes us some money finally might Max...

From the 30 k btc funding they had and with current btc pricing ... boy they could easily hire 30 hard core and kick-ass developers to hasten the progress of Lisk.

Can't hire competent devs? Pay more salary and compensation, or max can't hire them very soon

whats very suspect is NONE of the BTC has moved from the account during this pump!!!! lol ... who would not have shorted when they had that much bitcoins?Huh i call bullshit on Lisk!!! :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

Lisk looks bad, released nothing so far, raised 15k btc? Under ico price. A joke ICO similar to waves. Hope lisk will recpver soon.
breeze71

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 07:52:43 PM by breeze71

They will.   Wink

Need more nerds!!! Max, just do it!!!   Grin

Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:55:38 PM

Lisk will make happy just support the project and hold your lisks Smiley happy new year to all Liskers!!
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

They will.   Wink

Already hired 2 new Devs I thought.  Smiley

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

Lisk will make happy just support the project and hold your lisks Smiley happy new year to all Liskers!!
Agree. Happy New Lisk Year.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

Guys, LISK Foundation already hired 2 developers to work with Oliver. I hope that Max will hire 2 more. lisk-ui project seems to be quite dated. AngularJS 1 is obsolete. A developer should be assigned to port the project to ReactJS, which is the most popular JS framework today.

Also, I hope to see more discussions at https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/ It is really important to attract more investor or followers
Neuromancer1911

Activity: 1064
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:35:01 PM

Guys, LISK Foundation already hired 2 developers to work with Oliver. I hope that Max will hire 2 more. lisk-ui project seems to be quite dated. AngularJS 1 is obsolete. A developer should be assigned to port the project to ReactJS, which is the most popular JS framework today.

Also, I hope to see more discussions at https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/ It is really important to attract more investor or followers

And they need a lot of freelancers into smaller tasks

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Rooney

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

Best time to hold as things are moving and this rocket could be taking off soon. When the app SDK gets done we should see a lot of action here. Looking forward to the first ICOs for projects run on Lisk Smiley

I had been away for a while. Could someone explain whats going on with LISK?
Is it still worth holding?
Indeed...  as the amount of sidechains begin to grow, so will token demand; just like ETH.
JavaScript Blockchains are destined to dominate the arena, it's only a matter of time now.
IF you thought Ethereum's Solidity bloat-chain was handy, wait until you see Lisk sidechains popping up like spring daisies.
No coding language matches the popularity of Javascript, not even close.

Yupe... totally agree.

+10

+100

LISK's next coming incentive, sidechain & dapps
bioly

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:45:05 PM

Hey guys, how do you backup the Lisk nano wallet on the desktop? Thanks in advance guys.

Kiss

Kiss

The passphrase is your backup. Keep passphrase secure and you can be sure that your funds are also secure.
Neuromancer1911

Activity: 1064
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:49:17 PM

The passphrase is your backup. Keep passphrase secure and you can be sure that your funds are also secure.

We want a new client: additionally 2FA and opportunity multisignature  Tongue

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:06:50 AM

We want a new client: additionally 2FA and opportunity multisignature  Tongue

Yes we do!

Woof woof!!
Pages: « 1 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 [1738] 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: