Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/53n83k/ethereum_energy_consumption_in_eth/

I suppose no one will buy Ethereum because a small group of people with big mining farms are collectively earning $100k+ profit per day for their node service?

Lol. Ethereum miners 've bought many equipment to make their farms. Average Ethereum mining farm costs 2k $ and give to you 5500 $ per year.
But how does it works in Lisk? Developers delegate spends 80-120 $ per year and receive about 14k $. Do you think that it's fair? 

Not all delegates have guarantees to stay within 101 forever. Everyone can run as Delegate including you. Delegate can cost as much as you think including their previous hard works.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

Some people here apparently live in some unicorn land where everything is perfect - stop bitching and start voting for pools if you are so concerned with who is a delegate and get some return. The ones who have the most to say probably hold 1,000 lisk they bought yesterday on exchange and didn't do anything for lisk, yet come here preaching how its unfair they cannot be delegates. You know what? Yeah life is unfair so go and cry in your bed. I'd much rather support actual people in lisk that want to secure network, have nodes updated at all times,  ... if you think the server cost is the only expense you are living in illusion (time the most precious comoddity is needed to run for a delegate). I don't run a delegate cause don't have the time (not to mention the extensive time someone would need to get in currently to get the votes), but I do vote for a few people and pools I see fit any beneficial for lisk future. Not to mention the extensive electricity that is involved with mining btc , eth, ... so if some people get rich with lisk delegates so be it - they worked hard to get in current delegation.

Do you read that I've write upper? To spend 120 $ per year and be 24/7 online it's "hard work" ? To work at the uranium mine, that what i call "hard work".  I think that you're some kind of american (or canadian or western europe) schoolboy, whom paid by his parents and don't know nothing about "hard work".
I can be delegate in that case. I can keep more than one node online 24/7. Please, Max, take me to delegates. I mean TAKE ME TO THE LISK VALHALLA THAT I CAN BECOME LISK HERO SUCH AS CANNABANA OR MACREYNOLDS

Not all delegates have guarantees to stay within 101 forever. Everyone can run as Delegate including you. Delegate can cost as much as you think including their previous hard works.

Really? How to do that Max votes for me using his premine? I can do everything that McReynolds doing. Maybe I can do it better.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:26:33 PM

Something's off this, Im telling u. Something awful is going on behind the scenes, I don't know what that is but its impact on cryptocurrency money flow is promised to be larger than china's fake news about fibushi capital and bitcoin etf.
nyanhtet

Bawga

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:30:52 PM

Really? How to do that Max votes for me using his premine? I can do everything that McReynolds doing. Maybe I can do it better.
Time is gone. You done nothing for Lisk and Reynolds did.  Do you think that you can do it better? Do something good for Lisk instead of wasting time here. Lisk is still start. You have chance to be delegate. If you contribute good things for Lisk Community will vote you including Max. Max vote on promising delegates.

Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Transparency Report
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:31:13 PM

Some people here apparently live in some unicorn land where everything is perfect - stop bitching and start voting for pools if you are so concerned with who is a delegate and get some return. The ones who have the most to say probably hold 1,000 lisk they bought yesterday on exchange and didn't do anything for lisk, yet come here preaching how its unfair they cannot be delegates. You know what? Yeah life is unfair so go and cry in your bed. I'd much rather support actual people in lisk that want to secure network, have nodes updated at all times,  ... if you think the server cost is the only expense you are living in illusion (time the most precious comoddity is needed to run for a delegate). I don't run a delegate cause don't have the time (not to mention the extensive time someone would need to get in currently to get the votes), but I do vote for a few people and pools I see fit any beneficial for lisk future. Not to mention the extensive electricity that is involved with mining btc , eth, ... so if some people get rich with lisk delegates so be it - they worked hard to get in current delegation.

Do you read that I've write upper? To spend 120 $ per year and be 24/7 online it's "hard work" ? To work at the uranium mine, that what i call "hard work".  I think that you're some kind of american (or canadian or western europe) schoolboy, whom paid by his parents and don't know nothing about "hard work".
I can be delegate in that case. I can keep more than one node online 24/7. Please, Max, take me to delegates. I mean TAKE ME TO THE LISK VALHALLA THAT I CAN BECOME LISK HERO SUCH AS CANNABANA OR MACREYNOLDS
I'm a self made man and could care less what you think I am - if I'm a 5 year old boy sipping on titties or a man hooker living down your block. Working hard can be with your mind or with your hands and the mind route is usually better paid, sad but thats the word we live in and I have utmost respect for people working at factories, mines, ...
battyKit

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:42:36 PM

Time is gone. You done nothing for Lisk and Reynolds did.  Do you think that you can do it better? Do something good for Lisk instead of wasting time here. Lisk is still start. You have chance to be delegate. If you contribute good things for Lisk Community will vote you including Max. Max vote on promising delegates.

You mean that Reynolds, which merged 300btc in Lisk? Yes, good job! Good for Lisk!
nyanhtet

Bawga

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

You mean that Reynolds, which merged 300btc in Lisk? Yes, good job! Good for Lisk!
Just compared with well known delegate. Relax.

Transparency Report
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

This new dev seems to be doing quite a good job. I see new pull requests on github daily. Get at least 2 more good devs and this will get to the dev speed that it should be. Looking forward to this happening!
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

I'm a self made man and could care less what you think I am - if I'm a 5 year old boy sipping on titties or a man hooker living down your block. Working hard can be with your mind or with your hands and the mind route is usually better paid, sad but thats the word we live in and I have utmost respect for people working at factories, mines, ...

Dude, keep online node it's don't mean "work hard". He's not a JSdeveloper, where he must write a lot of code. He is just node keeper. Nothing more.
Everybody with IQ more than 30 can be node keeper. It's doesn't takes much time to run node and keep it online.
Also tou can just buy this node in different companies and they will keep it online, lol. This work no worth 15 thousand dollars per year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

Dude, keep online node it's don't mean "work hard". He's not a JSdeveloper, where he must write a lot of code. He is just node keeper. Nothing more.
Everybody with IQ more than 30 can be node keeper. It's doesn't takes much time to run node and keep it online.
Also tou can just buy this node in different companies and they will keep it online, lol. This work no worth 15 thousand dollars per year.

I agree on not that its probably not hard work, but its still work that needs to be done and you gotta have an eye on it and all delegates are running a few backup nodes and testnet nodes so its not just 1 server to take care of.

Regarding 15,000 you make it sound like its millions of dollars it could as well be 1,000 next year - same could be said for government employees who sip coffee for 100,000 per year doing nothing at least delegates are securing something for others - network.

You still have a shot at becoming a LISK delegate, but being butt hurt won't help you. Most of them are not just nodekeepers but developers, marketers, ... as its in their best interest to promote and develop things with that as to let lisk value grow which will benefit all lisk investors, but you clearly don't see the bigger picture only see those forged lisks as some kind of a threat to your investment.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:21:44 PM

Well reynolds is a scumbag. I'm not a privileged bagholder nor am I privy to private information contained in guy's secret chat logs but I been telling u he is a scum since this coin was born. I have a perfect assurance in my statement cause none other but chandler guo marionettes that puppet by wires. It has been known to everyone that reynolds is a snip and should be left behind the leading horse at no mercy. He is a doll to which I command what to do. Thanks to me the public image of lisk is kept at acceptable levels.
cebra

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

Lisk mainnet down, shitcoin...shame!
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 03:06:14 PM

Strange. Works fine for me Smiley
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

Strange. Works fine for me Smiley
Don't lie, piece of shit! Lisk not work an hour and a half.
lol .. welcome to my ignore list

Virtum

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

Lisk really does not work...
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

Show proof?

_@/'
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

Show proof?
Wouldn't it be easier to just check it yourself, raither than asking for proof?
Yes, the blockshain hasn't moved in the last 2+ hours. It seems that a bad transaction was included that halted the chain.
Solution is being worked on as we speak.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

Show proof?
Yes, the blockshain hasn't moved in the last 2+ hours. It seems that a bad transaction was included that halted the chain.
If you make the claim, you have to show proof. This is how the internet works Tongue so much fud going on in this topic.

_@/'
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

Show proof?
If you make the claim, you have to show proof. This is how the internet works Tongue so much fud going on in this topic.
I agree that his comment were totally useless without a proper explanation about what's happening, and you can't even believe some people here when they are asking a question.
But I know you are smarter than him and you are also a regular, so you know that he is not someone who is well informed or quick to respond. So questioning him instead of checking is almost as useless as his original less then helpfull statement.

Or maybe I'm just cranky today, ignore me. Smiley
Virtum

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

souljah1h and Vega kiss my ass and look how this lisk shitcoin go down... mainnet not work for 4 hours...
Pages: « 1 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: