Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:19:33 PM

I guess that you could earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if you spent your days trading uᴉoɔʇᴉq. It would be boring but you could make a lot of profit if you time yourself correctly.

No mate that can be very risky if price falls in future, bitcoin can never be you primary income you will always want and treat it as an secondary income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:08:14 PM

There are lots of opportunities out there. Since I am about to end my current contract and I am not in a position of tying myself to a new one, I think I will dedicate more time to earn BTC. Not sure if it will be enough for a living, but I will try to get as much as I can (translating text, coding, etc.).

Definitively some skilled people can easily make a living out of uᴉoɔʇᴉq (specially if they live in third world countries)...

Yeah if you can offer variety of services then I think its possible to earn a living with bitcoin, as depending only on single source like working on campaign will not help.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:57:24 AM

There are lots of opportunities out there. Since I am about to end my current contract and I am not in a position of tying myself to a new one, I think I will dedicate more time to earn BTC. Not sure if it will be enough for a living, but I will try to get as much as I can (translating text, coding, etc.).

Definitively some skilled people can easily make a living out of uᴉoɔʇᴉq (specially if they live in third world countries)...

Yeah if you can offer variety of services then I think its possible to earn a living with bitcoin, as depending only on single source like working on campaign will not help.

Working on signature campaign alone will not give earning to have a better living. Depending upon a single method of earning helps in paying any one of our essential as well periodic expenses.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:07:12 AM

To date only the income of uᴉoɔʇᴉq I get from the signature campaign and it was enough to increase revenue and results are enough. I might want to try another way to get uᴉoɔʇᴉq in order to earn more profit, the most important thing uᴉoɔʇᴉq enough to give me an extra charge.

Yeah bitcoin is giving us opportunity to earn some more money but its good to keep it  as a extra income and not depend totally on it for living.
I think if bitcoin has provided many benefits for you and you have a large income and stable from bitcoin
I think certainly I would consider to live in bitcoin. working full in bitcoin
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:21:16 AM

To date only the income of uᴉoɔʇᴉq I get from the signature campaign and it was enough to increase revenue and results are enough. I might want to try another way to get uᴉoɔʇᴉq in order to earn more profit, the most important thing uᴉoɔʇᴉq enough to give me an extra charge.

Yeah bitcoin is giving us opportunity to earn some more money but its good to keep it  as a extra income and not depend totally on it for living.
I think if bitcoin has provided many benefits for you and you have a large income and stable from bitcoin

But there is not stable work for bitcoin if there was a bitcoin job that will give salary just like a full time then that would be great.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:15:45 AM

But there is not stable work for bitcoin if there was a bitcoin job that will give salary just like a full time then that would be great.
Bitcoin is mostly used for side jobs, not full time jobs. Maybe in the future that will change. For now, nope.

But if you be a big merchant , you could earn a living pretty easily.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:32:24 AM

For this business you must possess some good qualities. Sense for organization, and discipline. You can't do any trades if you are weak and taking everything personally.
And then when you have you plan you can start, and be always ready to lose everything.
This is gamble, but you can earn 2x or 3x very soon, and after accomplishing your goals you can retire, or stay but major part of your money must be secured.

You can rent this space
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:07:16 AM

The only way I know is to accept bitcoin by trading some goods or accept fiat and exchange to bitcoin... then, you can sell on localbitcoins earning ~10% or lending here in the forum earning with good people.. otherwise, bitcoin is about mining with lot of reserves (a very hard thing to explain here) or for those who have good programming skills.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:12:37 AM

Bitcoin is mostly used for side jobs, not full time jobs. Maybe in the future that will change. For now, nope.

Exactly, bitcoin is good as an extra income and earning a living with it at a moment is not possible as the value is not too good now but things can be changed in future for sure.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:18:20 AM

Exactly, bitcoin is good as an extra income and earning a living with it at a moment is not possible as the value is not too good now but things can be changed in future for sure.

it is possible to earn a living with bitcoin, as there are many ways available on internet to earn bitcoin,
You can see that there are some signature campaign available which alone can give about $300 to a legendary account, which is enough for a person in third world country to support his family.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:24:36 AM

I guess that you could earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if you spent your days trading uᴉoɔʇᴉq. It would be boring but you could make a lot of profit if you time yourself correctly.

No mate that can be very risky if price falls in future, bitcoin can never be you primary income you will always want and treat it as an secondary income.

The more people trusting bitcoin, the stronger it gets and the higher the price. If people starts making a living with bitcoin and making it their primary source of income, I think bitcoin will become stronger. This will make our source of income, partial or primary, higher pay than income from fiat.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:00:51 PM

The more people trusting bitcoin, the stronger it gets and the higher the price. If people starts making a living with bitcoin and making it their primary source of income, I think bitcoin will become stronger. This will make our source of income, partial or primary, higher pay than income from fiat.

No problem that you stay whole days to trading if that can give you many profit. Although it also have many risk you must be a smart trader.
In my country if someone can earn one of bitcoin every month it is more than decent salary even it is more than minimum pays that was definite by local government

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

I need my day job to pay my bills unfortunately Bitcoin is not a sustainable source of income at the moment it's just a hobby with the benefit of earning a couple of dollars here and there. I am sure there are people out there making serious cash working for Bitcoin start-ups whatsoever  Grin
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:52:55 PM

May be in certain countries people might be using bitcoins for their earning a living where inflation ratio is not much and dollar rate is very higher as well but in Europe and US I don't think it is possible right now to earn a living with bitcoins since it is very hard to work and earn much.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:59:55 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 04:09:41 PM by ardenyham

I need my day job to pay my bills unfortunately Bitcoin is not a sustainable source of income at the moment it's just a hobby with the benefit of earning a couple of dollars here and there. I am sure there are people out there making serious cash working for Bitcoin start-ups whatsoever  Grin

sorry but I am not agree. bitcoin is great source of income also..
BLenox

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:07:00 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?

yeah I am earning  a living with bitcoin ever I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin . I sell also with traders and take profit

How do you start off with bit coin?
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:33:58 PM

Always multiple incomes must be a fail proof way of earning. Even with the fiats we must have different type of income generation to secure our life from the any financial crisis. With the bitcoin we can do many innovative business to get a living for sure.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:01:42 PM

if you want to earn a living with bitcoin you will surely have to do some serious work with it as money wont just easily come into your pocket without doing anything

i would highly not recommend playing any gambling games because they will not allow you to make money, if i were you i would just work for bitcoins for example do programming

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:46:35 PM

Always multiple incomes must be a fail proof way of earning. Even with the fiats we must have different type of income generation to secure our life from the any financial crisis. With the bitcoin we can do many innovative business to get a living for sure.
Yes the success for new business based on bitcoin is highly possible now a days as many people are looking for services which are accepting bitcoins payments. Getting a living from bitcoin is highly possible if you just do your business perfect.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:51:10 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?

yeah I am earning  a living with bitcoin ever I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin . I sell also with traders and take profit

How do you start off with bit coin?
i started off with bitcoins at first by claiming it from faucets, then i played on a minecraft server that paid bitcoins for playing and finally i came to this forum and earn money in signature campaigns

though i dont earn a living out of bitcoins, i get only small amount of money that i use only on really special occasions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: