Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:06:51 PM

why should not depend on it? if the high price of course we will also benefit greatly, so that you can open a business or investment with that advantage, than you are still working for someone else.

In terms of money source, it's better to have multiple options that relying on one. You don't need to sit for 24hours to focus on your bitcoin investment so still you can make others financial sources at the same time.

Yeah seating 24/7 in front of you laptop is the worst thing to do I guess, bitcoin is always good as an passive income but depending only on it for living is the worst decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:14:52 PM

why should not depend on it? if the high price of course we will also benefit greatly, so that you can open a business or investment with that advantage, than you are still working for someone else.

In terms of money source, it's better to have multiple options that relying on one. You don't need to sit for 24hours to focus on your bitcoin investment so still you can make others financial sources at the same time.

Yeah seating 24/7 in front of you laptop is the worst thing to do I guess, bitcoin is always good as an passive income but depending only on it for living is the worst decision.

Some people can earn a normal job salary from their Bitcoin side jobs in the usual 9 to 5 hours. That's how it should be.

But if you have to sit in front of your screen all day to earn a few bucks, then you are doing something wrong. Too much effort for low rewards are never worth it.

That's why it is better to just earn some coins with doing certain side job alongside your normal job salary. Then you can make some nice extra dollars.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:24:56 PM

Some people can earn a normal job salary from their Bitcoin side jobs in the usual 9 to 5 hours. That's how it should be.

But if you have to sit in front of your screen all day to earn a few bucks, then you are doing something wrong. Too much effort for low rewards are never worth it.

That's why it is better to just earn some coins with doing certain side job alongside your normal job salary. Then you can make some nice extra dollars.

Exactly, bitocin is good for earning extra bucks at a moment which you can earn in your free time, so if you have stable job then you should never leave it and continue with it.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:41:33 PM

You can earn for a living with bitcoin if you live in a 3rd world country.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:46:44 PM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but I do not consider it as easy, not at all to be honest.
I think it will be very difficult to do this because in fact earning a living with this is not a as easy you should use multiple methods, trading/holding and investments with the bitcoin itself.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:54:20 AM

Well that's true, in third world country a simple meal would only cost you $1...But still, it won't be easy..The volatility of the price could result you hunger and not to mention that some sites to earn bitcoin in third world countries are blocked, and also the ISP's sucks!!!...So it is still not advisable to rely on bitcoin even if the cost of living is low..

I disagree with the ISP problem, in the marketplace and in the city, the internet is quite good. $1 is already a good meal here, I personally just spend 0.75$ per meal and it's already a lot of food. I believe you can earn enough bitcoin in order to maintain your daily life here in a third world country.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
choppork

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:32:52 AM

Still, in places where signal is scarce, and DSL sometimes don't have offices in far flung areas the internet sucks there, marketplaces and cities are then okay when it comes to internet and power stability...Oh yes, foods not more than $1 dollar is very good enough for a single meal(soup,vegetable and rice), not to mention those cheap foods being sold from around Php5 each piece..But still, it won't be enough if there are people who depend on you...

I'm starting to think you're also from the Philippines since you mentioned "Php5 per piece". Philippines use that currency. I've seen unemployed people doing bitcoin and still able to feed their family. Although they don't live a good life, it's enough to eat 2-3 times a day. I'd like to classify their life as "just enough". They chose bitcoin as their income either because they got used to it or because they don't have a degree and they can't apply to a job that pays minimal.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:40:16 AM

That is probably true as I don't have experience with the lifestyle in the countries you have mentioned but Bitcoin is not stable, Bitcoin is not guaranteed to maintain the current prices forever and if you stop for a moment and compare the benefits of a normal job and that of doing small tasks for Bitcoins online which is not easy either to be honest, you could see that Bitcoin is full-time job only for unemployed people or people with sucky jobs looking to get better payment elsewhere.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:43:31 AM

Well that's true, in third world country a simple meal would only cost you $1...But still, it won't be easy..The volatility of the price could result you hunger and not to mention that some sites to earn bitcoin in third world countries are blocked, and also the ISP's sucks!!!...So it is still not advisable to rely on bitcoin even if the cost of living is low..

I disagree with the ISP problem, in the marketplace and in the city, the internet is quite good. $1 is already a good meal here, I personally just spend 0.75$ per meal and it's already a lot of food. I believe you can earn enough bitcoin in order to maintain your daily life here in a third world country.

Still, in places where signal is scarce, and DSL sometimes don't have offices in far flung areas the internet sucks there, marketplaces and cities are then okay when it comes to internet and power stability...Oh yes, foods not more than $1 dollar is very good enough for a single meal(soup,vegetable and rice), not to mention those cheap foods being sold from around Php5 each piece..But still, it won't be enough if there are people who depend on you...

where are you guys living?
i am living in a developing country but there is no food (a decent food) that costs $1 the worst fast food in sandwich form will cost at least $2.5-$3

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
gion2724

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:50:17 AM

i am living in a developing country but there is no food (a decent food) that costs $1 the worst fast food in sandwich form will cost at least $2.5-$3

too expensive for that sandwich bro. here it only cost lower than $1.
BUT the internet and electricity is too expensive.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:59:37 AM

That is probably true as I don't have experience with the lifestyle in the countries you have mentioned but Bitcoin is not stable, Bitcoin is not guaranteed to maintain the current prices forever and if you stop for a moment and compare the benefits of a normal job and that of doing small tasks for Bitcoins online which is not easy either to be honest, you could see that Bitcoin is full-time job only for unemployed people or people with sucky jobs looking to get better payment elsewhere.
yeah to be frank, earning a living with bitcoin is not a healthier one, just we can have it as an extra savings because as you told if the price stops a moment we will be lot worried.

choppork

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:02:05 AM

I live in the Philippines. McDonald's burger is 2$ here. There are bunch of local restaurants that sell really really big burger for like 1$-1.25$. It's really big and full of cheese. Local restaurants are actually good and are cheap. Restaurants like Starbucks and Mcdonald's offer foods that are really too expensive for a simple meal.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:12:38 AM

I also living in developing country in asia. Here, in my country you can get food cost $1 and it's include drink. In my country, earning bitcoin can earn a living too. But not many people know about bitcoin.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:18:18 AM

I think you need bitcoins to earn bitcoins. Like it is with money in general.
Trading is probably the most efficient way to earn bitcoins, but you have to have some already so that it's worth it.
And you have to accept the risk that goes with it.
This way a living even in the richer countries should be possible.
Zacudis

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:46:08 AM

Trading is probably the most efficient way to earn bitcoins, but you have to have some already so that it's worth it.

Trading is not a good way to earn money for most people due to the trading cost involved. Most people will lose money.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:24:02 AM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible of course but it will take some time and you also would need a lot of money for it.
I think you should first invest a lot of money to make a living from it to be honest.
gion2724

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:51:51 AM

Trading is not a good way to earn money for most people due to the trading cost involved. Most people will lose money.

i agree with this one. if you are a newbie i suggest that you can use faucet or paid to click sites. No need to depo or what.
after that if you know how trading/ investing or gambiling works. then go and try it !

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:01:02 AM

Trading is not a good way to earn money? Well you just don't like to do that method. Don't point your fingers to trading method.
I suggest if you want to maximize your knowledge of bitcoin earning, study more.

Trading is one of the main reason why the price fluctuates that giving you excitement for every bitcoin price volatility that keeping you here in bitcoin world.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:20:25 AM

lol I do not know why you say so. but I have friends and they average play trading. I always look at their results, they could even get 1-5BTC/month. loss is common in every way, but you can minimize it if you have a good knowledge and methods.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:51:29 AM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible of course but it will take some time and you also would need a lot of money for it.
I think you should first invest a lot of money to make a living from it to be honest.
to live and depend income on bitcoin is still taboo. I've never seen anyone do that although I am a student and doing work in bitcoin. but I was still dependent on the money from my parents. to pay for food and school.
you have to prepare many things for living in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: