Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
Nemesis099

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

You will need a lot of Bitcoin. Because you will never know what can happen in the future. The value is impossible to predict and that is the problem.
You will never know what the price will be, so sometimes you are rich and sometimes you have no money and that is not good.

I think the Bitcoin's price will rise sooner or later for sure. So holdinf bitcoins couldn't be but a profitable idea in my opinion.

You mean to say that holding for long will not be profitable or holding at a moment will not be profitable? If you are talking about long term then I think yes holding too long cannot be profitable as you never know what would be the value in future.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 05:54:52 PM

I dont think you can make a living on Bitcoin and I dont think this you can treat this Forum as a Source of Income.
You may earn some few Bitcoins here and there but you cant make a full living in here.
The Best way is to get or keep your daily Job then earn Bitcoin as a second income but dont count too much on it.

makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:16:40 PM

I dont think you can make a living on Bitcoin and I dont think this you can treat this Forum as a Source of Income.
You may earn some few Bitcoins here and there but you cant make a full living in here.
The Best way is to get or keep your daily Job then earn Bitcoin as a second income but dont count too much on it.
you dont have to make bitcoins only on the forum, you can try earning them by trading other cryptos or doing something like that

in my opinion earning a living with bitcoins is still possible if you can invest a lot of money now, after a few years your investment would most probably make you rich
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:48:37 PM

This forum allows anyone to make some bitcoins montly,but isnt enought to survive you can get around 0.20btc month,soo isnt enought,there are some services as captcha and well some new project that may let you a live from bitcoin,the same way with altcoins you can invest at them and try to profit but isnt soo easy as it looks.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:19:32 PM

This forum allows anyone to make some bitcoins montly,but isnt enought to survive you can get around 0.20btc month,soo isnt enought,there are some services as captcha and well some new project that may let you a live from bitcoin,the same way with altcoins you can invest at them and try to profit but isnt soo easy as it looks.

I think its not yet enough to serve as a main source of income... specially if we are just working on our bitcoin to earn, but I think if we are an investor, and we have a good capital, I think it will suffice for a simple living..

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:45:34 PM

Earning a living with bitcoin is really difficult, if the price fluctuation is very high. Based on the price we need to make a decision whether to have a living with bitcoin or not.

Yeah, you are right. But if you want to living a life on btc, i think you have to be good gambler. Gambler may earn through which it can live its life. Gambling may be possible for the living of life on BTC.

Gambling is not a sure thing and relying on gambling bitcoin to earn a living is insane. You are throwing away your life if you really rely on it. As if the risk of living on bitcoin is not enough for you, you have to add the risk of gambling. What will happen to you if you encounter a bad week and had a losing streak? Where will you get your sustenance then?
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:51:20 PM

You will need a lot of Bitcoin. Because you will never know what can happen in the future. The value is impossible to predict and that is the problem.
You will never know what the price will be, so sometimes you are rich and sometimes you have no money and that is not good.

I think the Bitcoin's price will rise sooner or later for sure. So holdinf bitcoins couldn't be but a profitable idea in my opinion.

You mean to say that holding for long will not be profitable or holding at a moment will not be profitable? If you are talking about long term then I think yes holding too long cannot be profitable as you never know what would be the value in future.

Yes i mean holding bitcoins for the long term run couldn't for sure be profitable, but holding nowadays is already profitable way, because we expect that the price will increase soon.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

Earning a living with Bitcoins is possible if you work hardly with many sources of income and having many active referrals in your faucet rotators. Otherwise it's really very hard, just like earning the living with fiat without working.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:16:29 PM

Yes i mean holding bitcoins for the long term run couldn't for sure be profitable, but holding nowadays is already profitable way, because we expect that the price will increase soon.
You will need some a lot of coins I think. That is the best option. Because you will never know what the value will be.
And that is the problem and also very risky and that is not good. It is better to see Bitcoin as a small earning.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 03:37:54 PM

Earning a living with bitcoin is highly possible with the growing price. This price increase will give a good profit for a better life.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:41:09 PM

You will need some a lot of coins I think. That is the best option. Because you will never know what the value will be.
And that is the problem and also very risky and that is not good. It is better to see Bitcoin as a small earning.

You are right.
Right now we can't earn some big profit from bitcoin unless we have a lot BTC funds in the wallet Smiley
Things will change when bitcoin become mainstream and its value increase a lot.
I'm sure that wise and patient bitcoin users, who collect BTC funds now and hold them in the wallet, don't sell, will be rewarded with big profits later!
I will wait and continue to collect my BTC funds.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:13:01 PM

Some of the people working in the gambling industry and running exchanges are in profit for sure and are using this as their main profit source, it's only a small percentage of the people using this forum though.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:27:29 PM

I think earning a living with bitcoin is possible to make, if you are located in a first world country then it would be possible with working for a big exchange or site and getting some affiliate profit I think.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:29:47 PM

I think it is very difficult, predicting the market right and getting stable profit from bitcoin is very hard.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 06:45:09 PM

At my opinion it's unreal nowdays for a one persone, especially in third world countries.
So hard to get your part of coin to live on it.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:57:11 PM

At my opinion it's unreal nowdays for a one persone, especially in third world countries.
So hard to get your part of coin to live on it.
But you can offer any services from any part of the world. You can find any freelancing job which pays in bitcoin regardless of your locations, only your skill set matters. I guess only faucet kind of things pay based on geo locations. If you have skill you can earn a living from bitcoins.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:03:01 PM

You cannot made money from nothing.
If you want to earn decent money you must invest decent money. And if you are smart you can make good profit every day on exchanges. But how can you trust someone who hold yours private keys?
If you invest now 20000 euros you can live from trades. Or you can possible double it in few months. This sounds very sexy! But there is much more chance for you to be ripped off.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:21:15 PM

Some people are making it there main job, Like some gambling site owners like Stunna, but they all started with big investments on the bitcoin field and not without serious investments.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:40:01 AM

Some people are making it there main job, Like some gambling site owners like Stunna, but they all started with big investments on the bitcoin field and not without serious investments.

Exactly, if you want to do bitcoin as a source of daily income, then you should have enough fund in your bank account and in bitcoin, otherwise, you will regret it when the price go down and you don't have enough funds to sustain your life without a good profit..

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:43:12 AM

Exactly, if you want to do bitcoin as a source of daily income, then you should have enough fund in your bank account and in bitcoin, otherwise, you will regret it when the price go down and you don't have enough funds to sustain your life without a good profit..

yeah has Exchangers sites or gambling sites was very good to get a daily income even it could be a long-term.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: