Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:13:58 PM

It is very difficult to earn living only with bitcoins.
Firstly, bitcoins are accepted everywhere and you can not pay all your expenses.
Secondly, no legal way is possible to earn that much only with bitcoins.

I love to earn a living with bitcoins in future, but not at a moment, as I am not a full timer on bitcoins, but if I get full time on bitcoins then I would surely earn a living with it.

Right now you can only earn bitcoin in trading and small jobs but its still not enough to compared to daily jobs,i will stay with my job and not go full time on bitcoin.

Are you sure ? There are many ways to earn bitcoin without trading, like signature campaign and gambling. I'm not suggest gambling though. But i know someone who can earn a living with gambling.

Signature campaign cant compensate for the payments need for bills , house rent and foods when a real life jobs can cover all these.

Exactly having a full time job is more profitable as it takes care or your financial needs and provides you financial security which bitcoin can never offer.

Why do you think bitcoin can't ever offer that?

With the current price at least one bitcoin is needed to make a comfortable life in a third world country. So there is no reliable method to earn at least one bitcoin every month. Trading is there which need large volume of bitcoin. Gambling which is do or die.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:59:21 PM

You can earn a living with bitcoin selling your goods and services for BTC

Or join the signature campaign and start posting constructive posts

I don't think that is enough for the living and for all expences. Bit it's a good way for extra earnings.
In my opinion also, bitcoin income would be considered part-time and extra income. Moreover we should not consider them as an income. Bitcoins earning must be treated as a long-term investment for a better future.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:45:17 AM

You can earn a living with bitcoin selling your goods and services for BTC

I don't think that is enough for the living and for all expences. Bit it's a good way for extra earnings.
In my opinion also, bitcoin income would be considered part-time and extra income. Moreover we should not consider them as an income. Bitcoins earning must be treated as a long-term investment for a better future.

Bitcoin income is very low compared to day job. Even if long time is spend you can't earn more than a limited amount. Only because of its increased price people get a good earning when converted to their own currency. Sometimes this amount is not enough to meet our basic needs.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Keselencoey

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:25:33 AM

still afraid to focus on bitcoin because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make bitcoin secondary income already good for me
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:36:43 AM

you could earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if you are good in trading and if you have something you sell in exchange with uᴉoɔʇᴉq. But if you are not good at it, i guess this is only good for a side job to earn extra money.

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:58:55 AM

still afraid to focus on uᴉoɔʇᴉq because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make uᴉoɔʇᴉq secondary income already good for me

Bitcoin is only good for a secondary income and dont rely on it to much having a day job is still the best and give you much stable income.
kenot21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:25:04 AM

still afraid to focus on uᴉoɔʇᴉq because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make uᴉoɔʇᴉq secondary income already good for me

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is only good for a secondary income and dont rely on it to much having a day job is still the best and give you much stable income.

Yup it's true. It's just for a good investment, Because if you rely on it too much and when it crash you also get's broke if that happen. But we all hope that it won't happen though. This also helping me for my allowance in school.
Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:55:38 AM

I do not earn a living with bitcoin.
I actually do not think it as a wise idea as bitcoin is very volatile in nature and you never know when all your efforts will go in vain.
Risk is just too high.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:25:25 AM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is of course possible but it would take some time of course, also the fact is that its also not very easy to do this with all the factors there is also a bit luck included luck you will need for it.
By just holding the bitcoin you would most likely not earn a living you should do more things like trading, mining and buying altcoins and hope they will be worth more at the end to exchange them to bitcoins.

Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:14:48 AM

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is only good for a secondary income and dont rely on it to much having a day job is still the best and give you much stable income.

Yup it's true. It's just for a good investment, Because if you rely on it too much and when it crash you also get's broke if that happen. But we all hope that it won't happen though. This also helping me for my allowance in school.
It is good to make an investment in Bitcoin, because you can earn a lot of money with Bitcoin if the price will rise in the future and that is very good for you.
I dont think that will be possible to earn a living with Bitcoin, because you never know what the value will be.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:29:04 AM

I do not earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
I actually do not think it as a wise idea as uᴉoɔʇᴉq is very volatile in nature and you never know when all your efforts will go in vain.
Risk is just too high.

Yeah that's true, bitcoin as a source of income is not a good idea, price always moves and very unpredictable..better have investments in fiat while  keeping bitcoin related jobs as side job..

jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:33:40 AM

It is good to make an investment in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you can earn a lot of money with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if the price will rise in the future and that is very good for you.
I dont think that will be possible to earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you never know what the value will be.
Buying bitcoin now is a great idea, because the price is low (around 410 ish).

And soon the halving will come, that will make the price of bitcoin rise super high. It's a great thing to do now.

If you buy a lot of btc now and sell it when the halving come, you could live for about 3/4 month by the profit of that.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:35:49 AM

You can earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq selling your goods and services for BTC

Yes offering any services or products selling would guarantee for earning a living with the uᴉoɔʇᴉq. But signature campaign alone is not an unlimited one and which will not guarantee to provide you living out of moondollars.
But, anyone can do both of them like providing services for bitcoin and also participating in signature campaign. In that case getting a living only from bitcoin is more easier practically.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:36:20 AM

Earning a living with the bitcoin would be possible but I think its also not as easy as people think, its not just investing and than wait for the profit.
To make a living you have to do multiple things and that also would cost you a lot of spare time if you ask me, so you should really offer some spare time you have over from you job or something.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:04:51 AM

you are right. very difficult to build a life with only uᴉoɔʇᴉq. but there is no way to build a life with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, is that you must have real jobs that can add finances to remain stable.
Not difficult if we know how to be life with just only bitcoin,people with good knowledge about bitcoin will survive with bitcoin in his life,in some coutry we can buy food and daily requirement with bitcoin,they earn money form bitcoin,its normal life with bitcoin as payment and investement.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:09:26 AM

Earning a living with the uᴉoɔʇᴉq would be possible but I think its also not as easy as people think, its not just investing and than wait for the profit.
To make a living you have to do multiple things and that also would cost you a lot of spare time if you ask me, so you should really offer some spare time you have over from you job or something.
Earning a living with btc is hard. You'll need a lot of time so that you could live with btc only.

You will need a great skills to do services or be a big merchant guy that sells a lot of things and getting a lot of profit.

It's also easier if you live in third world country, because the living price is cheaper than first world country.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:13:33 AM

I do not earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
I actually do not think it as a wise idea as uᴉoɔʇᴉq is very volatile in nature and you never know when all your efforts will go in vain.
Risk is just too high.

We can earn Bitcoin online, we can spend it online, even we can convert it to fiat money online. I am earning a living with bitcoin and I am from a country where bitcoin is still a mystery. But I am still working with it and easily able to convert into fiats.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:12:23 PM

Oh yeah! Make living on bitcoin Cool That is my dream too! Grin

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Keselencoey

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:13:09 PM

It is good to make an investment in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you can earn a lot of money with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if the price will rise in the future and that is very good for you.
I dont think that will be possible to earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you never know what the value will be.
Buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq now is a great idea, because the price is low (around 410 ish).

And soon the halving will come, that will make the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq rise super high. It's a great thing to do now.

If you buy a lot of btc now and sell it when the halving come, you could live for about 3/4 month by the profit of that.
well, i will just make bitcoin as investment and secondary income, and ya i'm already happy with my monthly salary because it is stable and i don't need to afraid about price change or not , only need to keep good at work  
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:16:14 PM

Buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq now is a great idea, because the price is low (around 410 ish).

And soon the halving will come, that will make the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq rise super high. It's a great thing to do now.

well, i will just make uᴉoɔʇᴉq as investment and secondary income, and ya i'm already happy with my monthly salary because it is stable and i don't need to afraid about price change or not , only need to keep good at work  

Yes its good to keep on earning bitcoin at a moment as it is adding value to our income but its good to keep it secondary income and not depend only on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: