Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:46:29 PM

It can be done but you will have to invest allot of your money into it for you to make enough money back. These bitcoins are not very cheap so not everyone can do it.
I think it is not just an investment. you can not depend only on investment. if you want to live on the bitcoin. Of course you need a job like in real life. produce or bitcoin salary every month or every day.
you need a steady income
You'll always need a job, regardless of how minimalistically you live. I've heard that the lowest amount of money people can spend per month and still have a roof over theirs heads and eat fairly well is $220/month, and that was in Japan. I guess a lot of the minimal payments you can make comes down to where you live, and what the living cost of that location is.

I'd never expect to be very wealthy from Bitcoin, unless I was to start and run my own business, but I think that if you were to run 2 or 3 accounts on this forum you'd be able to make enough money to stay alive.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:47:38 PM

It maybe is possible but I think you would need a lot of investments in the bitcoin itself and also a lot of money to do this.
And than I still not talked about the luck you will most likely also will need to succeed with this.
If the bitcoin is going to a really high price its possible but I do not see this happen.

hunterx

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:52:05 PM

It is hard to make a living out of bitcoins especially when you are a beginner. Sad
You need to have some skills if you really want to earn a living with bitcoin of course everyone started from a beginner you need to build your way up like the others here.

Well, that's true, everyone who collects bitcoin start from the scratch... But even if you have skills, I think bitcoin as a source of income is not a good idea...big earnings only comes once in a while, while we are not eating once in a while..You really need bigger savings and a bigger capital to make a living with bitcoin...

thanks for the advice. Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:01:42 AM

It maybe is possible but I think you would need a lot of investments in the bitcoin itself and also a lot of money to do this.
And than I still not talked about the luck you will most likely also will need to succeed with this.
If the bitcoin is going to a really high price its possible but I do not see this happen.

High price can be experienced only when lot years roll. At present if you need to be rich in a short time then bitcoin is not for you. It takes time to make someone rich as every earning method take its own time depending upon the technology.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:49:45 AM

High price can be experienced only when lot years roll. At present if you need to be rich in a short time then bitcoin is not for you. It takes time to make someone rich as every earning method take its own time depending upon the technology.

Yeah i agree with that to be rich is not instant their so many struggles and lesson you will learn before you get rich. And if you stake for bitcoim and waiting for miracle it need years to make price rise bigger And thats very risky investment for your money. And by that you never know you will be rich or be became a hobo. My plan to get rich in bitcoin is to do reasearchfull on investment i want to join and if you are a high ranks of this campaign i can say you can make a living with this and earn more money.

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:27:01 PM

Well for the most this will be just a dream.The bitcoin users currently are getting bitcoins jobs ,and tasks to earn just an extra ,and some are making a good life from it,with projects related to bitcoin .
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:35:52 PM

Well for the most this will be just a dream.The bitcoin users currently are getting bitcoins jobs ,and tasks to earn just an extra ,and some are making a good life from it,with projects related to bitcoin .

Yes I think there are many people who are full time into bitcoins, thanks to their talent and skills they hold, but its not possible for everyone to earn a living from it.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:43:56 PM

Yes I think there are many people who are full time into bitcoins, thanks to their talent and skills they hold, but its not possible for everyone to earn a living from it.

Earning the living only from Bitcoin isn't impossible in my opinion, but couldn't be earned only by selling skills and services, the best method is by diversifying the sources of getting bitcoins online
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

Earning the living only from Bitcoin isn't impossible in my opinion, but couldn't be earned only by selling skills and services, the best method is by diversifying the sources of getting bitcoins online

but true, not everyone can do it in bitcoin. everyone was able to get bitcoin, but not everybody has a good method and can also get a lot of results and deserve to live
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:36:54 PM

but true, not everyone can do it in bitcoin. everyone was able to get bitcoin, but not everybody has a good method and can also get a lot of results and deserve to live

Yes earning from bitcoin is good but earning a living from with it will be a bit risky as if bitcoin fails in future then we should be ready with alternate option to earn money.
FREEbitcoinHUB

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:16:42 PM

I have had more success getting referral activity with bitcoin than I have with anything else, I have been making sites for over a year now and it seems it is easier to get people to register and perform free actions that can pay off... I have acquired double digit referrals to things with my new site.
http://freebitcoinhub.com/cyber-currency-exchange/hub720-120

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:28:58 PM

Yeah i agree with that to be rich is not instant their so many struggles and lesson you will learn before you get rich. And if you stake for bitcoim and waiting for miracle it need years to make price rise bigger And thats very risky investment for your money. And by that you never know you will be rich or be became a hobo. My plan to get rich in bitcoin is to do reasearchfull on investment i want to join and if you are a high ranks of this campaign i can say you can make a living with this and earn more money.

But I think it will not take a lot of time to make someone rich, if he has some fraction of bitcoin which he can easily earn through faucets and signature campaign, and then he start to trade with it then he can earn a large amount with fastest speed and in a short time period.

Hire me for your campaign management
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:55:30 PM

I see a lot of possible ways how people can earning money and live on it using bitcoin but i cant decide it for myself.
I am always scared about my future. Should i try? Huh

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

If the Bitcoin's price get stable we can trying earning the living with Bitcoin, but it's not stable right now unluckily.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:46:15 PM

If the Bitcoin's price get stable we can trying earning the living with Bitcoin, but it's not stable right now unluckily.

Even if it gets stable I don't think that would be smart decision only to rely on bitcoin, as we don't know where bitcoin will stand in future, so its always good to earn passive income from bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Even if it gets stable I don't think that would be smart decision only to rely on bitcoin, as we don't know where bitcoin will stand in future, so its always good to earn passive income from bitcoin.
The peculiarity of bitcoin lies in that it won't be stable always yr or unstable always. So just earn something from bitcoin for your expenses. But have a job with monthly income, so that you don't want to be worried if price goes low or high.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:45:05 PM

The peculiarity of bitcoin lies in that it won't be stable always yr or unstable always. So just earn something from bitcoin for your expenses. But have a job with monthly income, so that you don't want to be worried if price goes low or high.
yes true if we have a job and consider bitcoin as a sideline. we were not too worried if something bad happens to the price.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:52:06 PM

yes true if we have a job and consider bitcoin as a sideline. we were not too worried if something bad happens to the price.

Even if bitcoin reaches to the highest level in future we cannot depend only on that, as anything is possible with bitcoin, continue with your present job.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:16:25 PM

The current job has its advantages against bitcoin.Do your job ,and see at bitcoin an option to get an extra if you wanna try a living from it be sure you need to pay bills all months and cant depend the market up and down to make it happen.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:23:05 PM

The current job has its advantages against bitcoin.Do your job ,and see at bitcoin an option to get an extra if you wanna try a living from it be sure you need to pay bills all months and cant depend the market up and down to make it happen.

Exactly and I feel its always good to earn from bitcoin but depending totally on it for living is the worst thing to do as we are not aware what will be the value of bitcoin in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: