Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:02:59 PM

with small investments, getting small earnings but the excitement of all this "bitcoin" stuff is immense!
you are right but if with big investment will getting big earning without risk losing big money. for the first you need to learn with small amount about risk and profit in investment,

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:12:36 PM

I would love to go full time with bitcoin, but like many of us i know that it can be very risky. Which is why I am waiting for bitcoin..
or altcoins to be come more established. Perhaps 3-5 years waiting time is needed for this to happen.
jula551

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:15:36 PM

with small investments, getting small earnings but the excitement of all this "bitcoin" stuff is immense!
you are right but if with big investment will getting big earning without risk losing big money. for the first you need to learn with small amount about risk and profit in investment,

I've been doing a bit of everything with bitcoin to try to make a living. Trading/altcoin projects/local computer and bitcoin services/mining, all of that.
osevad

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:18:03 PM

I would love to go full time with bitcoin, but like many of us i know that it can be very risky. Which is why I am waiting for bitcoin..
or altcoins to be come more established. Perhaps 3-5 years waiting time is needed for this to happen.

believe. earning a living with bitcoin is possible but you need to choose the right methods and platforms you use to invest for a long term plan.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:18:28 PM

For me not possible at a moment with current price, if the price is affordable in future then I can think of getting into bitcoin as a full timer but not before that.

what does the bitcoin price have to do with anything?
you work and get paid (for example) $10 = and if the price goes up you will get $10 but this time less bitcoin (like 0.02 BTC) and in both cases you can afford the same goods with $10 worth of bitcoin.

I think he is trying to say when bitcoin is worth more, doing bitcoin based jobs will earn more

But in reality when Bitcoin is worth more the company you are working for usually lowers the pay in Bitcoin. This happened to me when Bitcoin went from $280 to $440 suddenly and I fully understand the company, they couldn't afford to pay more in USD for the same job.

Well they should pay you with the usd converter ratio,soo if bitcoin is worthing 400 and you earn 800 would mean 2btc,if the bitcoin grows to 800 you will get paid 1 btc,soo i dont see any problem besides the previous payment is worthing the double,but if the reverse happens ,those would be bad for the worker.Anyway its possible to make payments with bitcoin,just cant complaint about the bigger value it may reach in the future.The most signatures adjusted their payment to the new price soo i believe a company can do the same.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:24:57 PM

I don't think services,mining,signature campaigns and trading are stable incomes. For example 1 month noone will buy your services, the alt coin prices may crash to the ground, the signature campaigns may close shop and the trading may lead to a loss. Stable income is when you receive a fixed pay every month by an employer.

If you offer services and you have a good feedback to other who have tries your services then you will surely get a monthly income.
It really depends on how good you do your job,if you are sloppy then you wont get any monthly income.
It hard to have that of course. But you need to make an good investment and also have to work hard. That is important.
Otherwise it is not possible. But that also depends on the value that Bitcoin have and you never know that what it will be in the future.

Even if the price of bitcoin skyrockets we cannot afford to rely only on bitcoins, as we know that higher price is not permanent and it can fall back down in future.

but it is not difficult and hard that someone earn to live on bitcoin nowadays when there are a lot of different ways on internet to earn with bitcoin. If someone is intelligent he can earn in any situation with any opportunity.
Yeah it is not any difficult for genius people to earn, to earn from any opportunity they find they have the knowledge , skills and tricks that how to grab any opportunity and what is the best strategy to start a business with.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:23:58 PM

I don't think services,mining,signature campaigns and trading are stable incomes. For example 1 month noone will buy your services, the alt coin prices may crash to the ground, the signature campaigns may close shop and the trading may lead to a loss. Stable income is when you receive a fixed pay every month by an employer.

If you offer services and you have a good feedback to other who have tries your services then you will surely get a monthly income.
It really depends on how good you do your job,if you are sloppy then you wont get any monthly income.
It hard to have that of course. But you need to make an good investment and also have to work hard. That is important.
Otherwise it is not possible. But that also depends on the value that Bitcoin have and you never know that what it will be in the future.

Even if the price of bitcoin skyrockets we cannot afford to rely only on bitcoins, as we know that higher price is not permanent and it can fall back down in future.

but it is not difficult and hard that someone earn to live on bitcoin nowadays when there are a lot of different ways on internet to earn with bitcoin. If someone is intelligent he can earn in any situation with any opportunity.
Yeah it is not any difficult for genius people to earn, to earn from any opportunity they find they have the knowledge , skills and tricks that how to grab any opportunity and what is the best strategy to start a business with.

People who have  great skills will always find multiple ways for earnings, but the issue is what if bitcoin doesn't survive in future, they will have to divert thier work and earnings from other resources.
Elyes Zebda

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:40:42 PM

I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:49:28 PM

I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin

That's good method to make some profit with bitcoin, as holding bitcoins could be profitable in long term.But that's indeed need time and patience as well because the price is not stable
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:28:11 PM

If you like earning a living with bitcoins you have to invest a lot in my opinion, for mining or buying some bitcoins and holding it.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:26:09 PM

Isnt  required really a huge ammount,whales information is previledge that they share between them,if you had someone of that group you could start with 0,05 and would end the day with 1btc as you would know what they would do and with wich altcoin.Soo isnt required huge capital,but the inside information worths lets say 1 milion as these groups keep growing more and more their capital.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:27:01 AM

It is a dream for me!.. I'm living in Canada and I want a home office job. The number of BTC jobs which allows home office working style is increasing day by day...

Maybe one day... I have hope!..  Grin
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:01:20 AM

It is a dream for me!.. I'm living in Canada and I want a home office job. The number of BTC jobs which allows home office working style is increasing day by day...

Yup as more companies who are in micro tasking is going to bitcoin it is easy for us to find a job while we are at home earning in bitcoin.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:14:46 AM

Well, i hope that too. So we don't need go to the office, and you only need internet and computer doing office job at home and get payment with bitcoin. It's my dream too.
I personally think that working an office job as well as doing some working for Bitcoin is massively beneficial to people in the long run, as it means you end up with a small but workable disposable income.

If you can find a way to earn even $1,000 a year, you can pay off most of your utility fees and keep more of your actual salary.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:17:28 AM

Well, i hope that too. So we don't need go to the office, and you only need internet and computer doing office job at home and get payment with bitcoin. It's my dream too.
I personally think that working an office job as well as doing some working for Bitcoin is massively beneficial to people in the long run, as it means you end up with a small but workable disposable income.

If you can find a way to earn even $1,000 a year, you can pay off most of your utility fees and keep more of your actual salary.
What I would give to be able to earn $1,000 a year in Bitcoin for a long period of time  Cheesy

I know you can make a fairly decent amount just by posting with signature campaigns, but I dunno if it is actually worth it overall...
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:22:51 AM

If it was so easy to make a living with bitcoin, with all the time years that it has existed, then there would not be any poverty. Because being poor drives people to try anything and everything to try and earn even a penny to live.
But, even after then the poverty will remain on that regions where their governments can not manage to provide them any internet connections and to those who cannot afford a internet connection to take start with.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:01:33 AM

If it was so easy to make a living with bitcoin, with all the time years that it has existed, then there would not be any poverty. Because being poor drives people to try anything and everything to try and earn even a penny to live.
But, even after then the poverty will remain on that regions where their governments can not manage to provide them any internet connections and to those who cannot afford a internet connection to take start with.

Not only that, there are household who can't even afford to buy the cheapest computer as their budget is just enough for the food budget.. but really if the government love its people, they must do something to have a free internet and computer so those who don't have job can try online jobs while they are still looking for a day job...

Well some budget of a country are for health care and for defenses,they hard care for people who work for the below minimum salary.
All the government want is to get money as much as possible,only a few once can earn a living through bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:47:41 AM

Not only that, there are household who can't even afford to buy the cheapest computer as their budget is just enough for the food budget.. but really if the government love its people, they must do something to have a free internet and computer so those who don't have job can try online jobs while they are still looking for a day job...

Well some budget of a country are for health care and for defenses,they hard care for people who work for the below minimum salary.
All the government want is to get money as much as possible,only a few once can earn a living through bitcoin.

Even if the government has a big budget for defense and health or whatever, They for sure has a plan for their countrymen to prosper..or else many of its citizen would just be a liability to the country and not an asset..besides, earning in bitcoin, even if it's low and won't suffice to finance the whole need of a family, atleast, it could add up to the net income of a family..
Based on the quote from above mate its true to have earning of bitcoin as a asset which makes living luxurious rather than completely depending as a day job.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:53:30 AM

Working in a bitcoin company would be the best kind of job for me. However i am not sure if that is possible since my country is a little
bit behind when it comes to bitcoin. So there are not a lot of bitcoin related companies.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:54:51 AM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible, but you have to keep in mind its risky to invest a lot of money into the bitcoin.
Due to the fact the bitcoin can collapse and you can lose a lot of money there is a chance that you will not gain any money, and by far no living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: