Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:03:03 PM

If you are famous in trading, then maybe you can earn a living with btc.

Or if you live in china, mining is pretty profitable since the electricity bills is really low.

Or if you got great skills, you can earn a lot of money in doing some jobs here.

In some European countries, the mining could be feasible as the electricity price is very low there, eg. Iceland.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:20:04 PM

If you are famous in trading, then maybe you can earn a living with btc.

Or if you live in china, mining is pretty profitable since the electricity bills is really low.

Or if you got great skills, you can earn a lot of money in doing some jobs here.

In some European countries, the mining could be feasible as the electricity price is very low there, eg. Iceland.

Especially as Iceand is cold enough to not have to pay a lot to cool the miners!

webcam_models hiring

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 07:38:43 PM

earning for living just with bitcoin base projects

Thousands of Webcam models are living only with bitcoin accepting webcam site.

NSFW VKcams.com #巨乳 #大胸部 #큰 가슴
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:52:41 PM

How many people can live on 0.05BTC per week? I don't think this is enough to buy food and pay the bills whatsoever.

There are quite a lot of countries where the avarage yearly wages are between 600-1200 usd. This means that they need only about 50-100 usd a month, or 12.5-25 usd a week to get by. This is perfectly doable if you have been on these forums for two years (hero account), have good English and spend your time on quality posts in a sig campaign.

There are several people making over 50 usd a week with just a sig campaign. Imagine getting 200 usd a month in a third world country, you'd probably be one of the richest kids on the block, possibly making more than you parents in the local factory.

I think there are a lot of opportunities for some people in the developing world.

what you said is perfect, in my country  bitcoin to fiat currency is very high, even weekly if i earn 0.2 BTC and convert it to my fiat currency i can leave for a week very happy, so signature campaign is very usefull and with that i use to do some small sports betting so adding both i am happy with it.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:09:10 PM

I guess many Chinese are just living with bitcoin. I also wouldn't be surprised to know that for most of the people here, signature advertising is one the major source of their income.
I agree as a source of income but with most of the ranks' earning is not possible to get a living out of only with the signature campaign. Signature campaign+faucet earning also is not enough for a living.
You can never consider faucet earning along with the any other earning methods(like signature campaign) to get a living. Because in my opinion faucet earning are just a negative earning.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:12:50 PM

Hmm... I'm not really sure about this numbers ^^

It's a bit too much to say so in my opinion. There is no way it's the only income of so many people.

reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:48:51 PM

I would love to earn a living with bitcoins in future, but not at a moment, as I am not a full timer on bitcoins, but if I get full time on bitcoins then I would surely earn a living with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:54:40 PM

I would love to earn a living with bitcoins in future, but not at a moment, as I am not a full timer on bitcoins, but if I get full time on bitcoins then I would surely earn a living with it.

No it will not work for sure. If you try to be part in bitcoin as full timer, you will not make big profit according to my knowledge without big backup in trading, minīng or some other things.
Else its waste, make it be passive income only.
AST.teb

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

bitcoin is good way to make profits as side jobs but for it to become a way to living is still far and risky
webcam_models hiring

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:07:26 PM

Hmm... I'm not really sure about this numbers ^^

It's a bit too much to say so in my opinion. There is no way it's the only income of so many people.

Check the numbers of models online around the clock on BTC accepting webcam site in my signature.

NSFW VKcams.com #巨乳 #大胸部 #큰 가슴
jokerrj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:41:36 PM

bitcoin is good way to make profits as side jobs but for it to become a way to living is still far and risky

At a moment bitcoin for me is like 'extra' and I am quiet satisfied with it, so for certain period of time I would surely try to earn some extra income with bitcoins.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:46:34 PM

BTC has come a long way in that particular department. Oh hey! Two people I know of are accepting their paycheck in BTC. Isn't that wonderful?
FreeCoinsss

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:10:15 PM

Hello Friends,

I do wanna know how can i make living with Bitcoins ! I am here ready to learn and follow anybody who are doing good now in trading or anything to make living with bitcoins. Please anybody are welcome to message me and really really appreciated in advance.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 11:37:06 PM

With this growing price one can atleast fulfill any one of his basic needs of life. Even before when it was less than 375$ it has fulfilled partly, now without any doubt there are possibilities for living with bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:55:31 AM

With this growing price one can atleast fulfill any one of his basic needs of life. Even before when it was less than 375$ it has fulfilled partly, now without any doubt there are possibilities for living with bitcoin.

Yes there is a big possibility, as long as this increase in price won't affect the payments from signature campaigns, the payment for services and the prices of digital goods, that way there is a possibility to make bitcoin a way of simple living..  Smiley

jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

Check the rate today pal.  It's 444$ today in Google. If we adapt bitcoin work as a main job. We can make nice profit from that.
Check in services section to have a bitcoin payment job at there.
Zacudis

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:59:26 PM

Check the rate today pal.  It's 444$ today in Google. If we adapt bitcoin work as a main job. We can make nice profit from that.
Check in services section to have a bitcoin payment job at there.

It is better to ask your boss to pay you with bitcoin. Although it is not feasible for most business owners.

_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:34:09 AM

I guess many Chinese are just living with bitcoin. I also wouldn't be surprised to know that for most of the people here, signature advertising is one the major source of their income.
I agree as a source of income but with most of the ranks' earning is not possible to get a living out of only with the signature campaign. Signature campaign+faucet earning also is not enough for a living.
You can never consider faucet earning along with the any other earning methods(like signature campaign) to get a living. Because in my opinion faucet earning are just a negative earning.
You are right The resources(time, energy, bandwidth and the strain you take for solving captcha) you put for faucet earning is more worth than what you get from a faucet. Faucets is better than spending time on facebook or youtube videos.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:06:24 AM

You are right The resources(time, energy, bandwidth and the strain you take for solving captcha) you put for faucet earning is more worth than what you get from a faucet. Faucets is better than spending time on facebook or youtube videos.
I believe working with faucets is equivalent to gambling. Easy money making are more addictive, that is the reason, many people are still working with faucets with the dream of making their living.

Zacudis

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:15:22 AM

I believe working with faucets is equivalent to gambling. Easy money making are more addictive, that is the reason, many people are still working with faucets with the dream of making their living.

The faucet is not addictive. The output is predictable so it is not a gambling. People want uncertainty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: