Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158459 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:21:08 PM

i threw away my 11 years experience as qa engineer for bitcoin trading so it is possible Grin

if you decide like that i can sure your previous job as an engineer really hurt you or the salary is quite low, but how much you can make for a week? does it can fully paid all of your bills or just enough for buying a food? im quite curious to ask this kind of question bcs i'm small trader

i earned 20k ils per month when the avrage in in israel is ~4500, but it kept me from my one true love, crypto
if you make enough btc it can pay everything (depending on your lifestyle ofcourse and i can say bitcoin raised my lifestyle for sure)
i started with buying 1.2 btc, created a system that kind of do algotrading, learned new trading strategies ,kept accumulating and in the end i win : )

ps
just returned from couple of days in berlin, took my gf and that cost only 2.5 btc for the both of us, bitcoin rulez =]

your story is really impressive mate.i am not making that much money with bitcoin, i would like to know more about the techniques you are using as i am a newbie when it comes to bitcoin trading

information is power mate, try to be the trader with the most information about a spesific market and you will have power over other traders
dont base your deductions from sites like coinmarketcap, instead, create and validate the info yourself.

did you really throw away 11 years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer? why? because they are being paid a lot of money and there is a lot of room to grow in the field for more earning potential which is nothing compared to what you can earn through trading.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:08:38 PM

Well I am sure there is life in bitcoin. Even financially but i do think it's not for me. Reason is the nature of bitcoin is that it can't give you any guarantee,
Which is why I am not chasing such a thing.
jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:20:52 PM

Related to crypto todays are more about being part of whales group that are pumping altcoins as eth has huge volume,soo being part of that groups will lead into a living from crypto,about bitcoin well i believe its lucky and a research prices daily at all exchanges and buy and sell game,but with a good ammount maybe profitable just bitcoin but i believe better others altcoins.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

Related to crypto todays are more about being part of whales group that are pumping altcoins as eth has huge volume,soo being part of that groups will lead into a living from crypto,about bitcoin well i believe its lucky and a research prices daily at all exchanges and buy and sell game,but with a good ammount maybe profitable just bitcoin but i believe better others altcoins.

Yeah for the most of us they only earn with pumps etc. There is no real living with it.
Unless you got a tech degree and build a stable service like kraken or coinbase. But for coinbase i know they got a lot of venture capital too.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:27:41 PM

For me its hard to earn and living in bitcoin unless if you have a stable business online.. But if you are just a ordinary man you can't living without any skills. Even you join in high paying campaign.. Skills is the always the best that you can live in bitcoin or business like gambling..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 06:39:10 PM

Money is money, it might help get you by but in the end you need real things like food, clothing, and shelter. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:53:46 PM

Earning a living through Bitcoin alone is an exceptionally difficult challenge as it stands right now.

Hypothetically it is possible, however, I would expect to have to put more work into Bitcoin than what you could earn with a conventional job. A lot of the ways to make money would revolve around owning your own website that uses Bitcoin, such as your own gambling website, or owning some other source of generating content such as a blog (which are becoming less and less popular) or a news site that uses Bitcoin.

If you can start your own business, that seems to be the only way to make a living through Bitcoin right now. Unless you have a low living cost where you live, it is nearly impossible to earn a living anywhere else.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:39:35 PM

I do not earn a living, and think it will be quite hard to do so. Perhaps by trading, or by investing in mining or something. But you can earn a "savings" (that is what I do) via trading a few, some faucets, some blogging with bitoin ads, and things like that...

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:51:40 PM

I am not earning a living with Bitcoin. If my company decided to pay me in Bitcoin, I would definitely take it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:27:24 AM

i think its difficult to earning a living with bitcoin.
everything I get just a a dime. cannot be able to earning a living.  Cry Cry
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:41:13 AM

For me it's not. I can earning bitcoin up to 0.2 bitcoin per week, and that can make a living with bitcoin in my country. i only hope the price of bitcoin not decrease, because it will affect my living.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:16:13 AM

Oh it is very difficult. But you can definitely do it with trading and mining. Some people do that.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:36:23 AM

If you have skills here then doing services could earn for a living.

you could also live by doing trading (if you're successful enough)

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:24:07 AM

the only problem with earning a living with bitcoin is the price volatility of bitcoin.

if you want to earn bitcoin and hold it then you are going to have a problem if the price goes down. unless you plan on earning bitcoin and selling it to fiat and use the fiat for your living which in that case you will miss out on the price rises.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:22:04 AM

the only problem with earning a living with bitcoin is the price volatility of bitcoin.

if you want to earn bitcoin and hold it then you are going to have a problem if the price goes down. unless you plan on earning bitcoin and selling it to fiat and use the fiat for your living which in that case you will miss out on the price rises.

That's the right thing to do that I could see.. the bitcoin's volatility could pull your money down or push it up, but again, the time that you might have used your earnings from bitcoin into something else was on pause..so the best would just convert it to fiat and spend it or save it as fiat..

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:54:36 AM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

currently i am earning some decent amount each month through trading and some additional on the side from participating in a signature campaign. i can't call it earning for a living but i am satisfied with what i am earning which is as a second job/earning thing for me.

--looking for signature--
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:47:05 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

currently i am earning some decent amount each month through trading and some additional on the side from participating in a signature campaign. i can't call it earning for a living but i am satisfied with what i am earning which is as a second job/earning thing for me.
Yes I am too really earning a living with bitcoins, I do various small tasks and they all sum up together quite nicely to contribute towards my living. I also wonder whether there is a stand alone method to earn a living from BTC.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:58:54 PM

Hello guys,

Yes I am too really earning a living with bitcoins, I do various small tasks and they all sum up together quite nicely to contribute towards my living. I also wonder whether there is a stand alone method to earn a living from BTC.
Its difficult to earn a living with bitcoins but certainly not impossible, because there are many ways by which we can earn Bitcoins and then we can invest them too. I think if you once earn good amount, you can make a living with its interest only.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 02:14:44 PM

Hello guys,

Its difficult to earn a living with bitcoins but certainly not impossible, because there are many ways by which we can earn Bitcoins and then we can invest them too. I think if you once earn good amount, you can make a living with its interest only.

A part of the living can be done. Just by having few of the amount paid with the earned bitcoins.
For further needs you should surely have a day job. This can give you a fulfilled living.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:29:31 AM

If you have skills here then doing services could earn for a living.

you could also live by doing trading (if you're successful enough)

Yes and altcoin trading can be very very profitable but at the same time can be seriously bad, giving you a big loss and making your decision bad. See the guys who invested in Dogecoins were wise because the price increased very quickly.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: