Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:43:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH?  (Read 198766 times)
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:28:10 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/ether-continues-rally-breaks-shapeshift-volume-record/

Ether Continues Rally, Breaks ShapeShift Volume Record

This is a proof that this is not a pump a dump. These are the people that are diversifying from BTC into ETH. Ordinary people. Pump and dumpers are not using shapeshift.

That isn't proof.. They handled a small fraction (less than 1%) of the trading volume of ETH. That just shows more that small time people are jumping on the train and nothing more. P&D happens on the big exchange, then all the rest follow. Just like Bitcoin, it pumps in China or BFX and BTCe follows.

roparker2014

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:50:54 PM

LMao 5$ per ether?! Wtf is it even usefull for? Wtf wtf wtf!! People wtf! Why so much money spent on vaporware tokens? Wtf!

In case you haven't noticed there's very little rhyme or reason to anything that goes on in the crypto markets.

Remember what Matthew Mc-however-you-spell-it says in Wolf Of Wall Street about the stock market - the secret is, no one in the world has the slightest clue what the market is going to do.
With crypto, it's basically that x 1 million.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:55:37 PM

Ethereum will be at least $10 by the end of this month. Creating even more sour grapes mental gymnastics.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:39:03 PM

While you continue to debate if ETH is worth or not, if it's the new coming of Bitcoin or a Internet 2.0 I keep making money. It has been so easy it's unreal and I don't have the guts to go and throw into some actual money, I just put most of my BTC which is not much sadly.

Vaporware? Tokens? What is Bitcoin really? it was and still is nothing more than a clusterfuck and thin air in terms of usability and adoption but back then did you know what pushed the price foward? Potential. What if. FOMO. This is not a regular sh*tcoin bubble, people really want to invest in it and know they are getting it cheap but that doesn't mean Ethereum is the real thing either.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:49:30 PM

While you continue to debate if ETH is worth or not, if it's the new coming of Bitcoin or a Internet 2.0 I keep making money. It has been so easy it's unreal and I don't have the guts to go and throw into some actual money, I just put most of my BTC which is not much sadly.

Vaporware? Tokens? What is Bitcoin really? it was and still is nothing more than a clusterfuck and thin air in terms of usability and adoption but back then did you know what pushed the price foward? Potential. What if. FOMO. This is not a regular sh*tcoin bubble, people really want to invest in it and know they are getting it cheap but that doesn't mean Ethereum is the real thing either.

bitcoin is trust. ethereum is polished vaporware.
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:08:07 PM

bitcoin is trust. ethereum is polished vaporware.
Ethereum is rising because of small blockists.
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:11:15 PM

Some negative guys clearly missed out  Wink

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:33:56 PM

Ethereum will be at least $10 by the end of this month. Creating even more sour grapes mental gymnastics.

I am moving out of Ethereum into Bitcoin. I still have some Ethereum. So if the price rises, I am happy too.
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:23:30 PM

Eth keeps fighting strong, but regardless. What goes up, must come down. The fact that volumes have dropped by 1/4 is a sign that this bull rally has ended. Can we see butthurt ethereum boys who bough at peak in weeks to come?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:27:02 PM

Pessimism seems still high.
K210

Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

Bitcoin is the reason for ether's existance. No bitcoin = no ether. Dont get cocky just because your coin is doing well.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:37:54 PM

Just saw the latest price!  I sold too early.  There is major momentum with this and I do not think this is a pump.

I love Bitcoin
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:04:37 PM

It's still only a fourteenth of Bitcoin's marketcap.

Pr.lly go to a quarter and then correct. Ergo 0.25 / 0.0625 = 400% gain from here still to go.

The fact that volumes have dropped by 1/4 is a sign that this bull rally has ended.

They haven't.

The last 4-hours volume on Polo was an equal record and today has seen the highest 1-hour volume for ETH all year.

yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:22:00 PM

I bought the ICO which paid off great. It's one of the only ones I have ever bought. Something about it seemed great. ETH is pretty expensive now. even if it goes to 1 billion you're only making 400% profit and such a huge gamble.

I like BTC also so I'm keeping it.

What's I'm doing is moving my USD into $EXP. It looks to be a top quality clone of Ethereum. If it could even get to 1% of what Ethereum is then that would be a MASSIVE profit! I think the odds EXP get's popular are pretty high so definitely that's what I'm buying right now. With Ethereum going PoS I think that makes it even easier for EXP to be really secure and useful.

EXP is on Poloniex and bittrex.

I have ETH & BTC already so now I want EXP.

Made some profitable moves there  Shocked
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:36:53 PM

Sold too early too; bought in at 0,0098BTC and sold at 0,0129BTC, resulting in 25% profit. But I'm not touching ETH even with a broomstick at this point due to 'too fast' rising value. Might regret jumping too soon off this train; current value 0,014, leaving established altcoin LTC completely in the dust.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:25:29 PM

Bitcoin is the reason for ether's existance. No bitcoin = no ether. Dont get cocky just because your coin is doing well.

It's not my coin that's the thing, I'm not a Bitcoin fanatic, I appreciate its unique technology and complete disruptive idea but I'm one of the worst critics here which of course is a sea of fanboys. In many ways I agree with Hearn statement but I can see there's still value in Bitcoin, it's a great internet vault or refuge like gold was (still is but hey, we are a different generation). But for the rest it has failed, its adoptability is atrocious and as a payment method is laughable, no common person will touch it with so many other options like CCs, Paypal, etc. Of course crazy loonies will jump and talk about privacy and stuff like that, yeah people are very worried about that, ask Snowden...they don't give a sh*t.

Now, ETH might be a bubble (like I said, I don't care, I'll make money either way) but I also think there are companies buying ether, this is not the usual P&D, it's seems more than that, this could really be the next Bitcoin because it doesn't have its stigma plus it's a much bigger platform that if implemented can change how online business and companies/banks work, it can actually become a standard, which Bitcoin has failed time & again, it will never be adopted by big companies because of its bad image which we can all agree it doesn't deserve.
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:42:20 PM

Everybody has there finger over the sell button right now.  Just going to take one whale to cash out to start the crash.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:48:45 PM

Everybody has there finger over the sell button right now.  Just going to take one whale to cash out to start the crash.

There's not just one whale in my opinion and I don't think we are near close to the top yet, but well, this has been said every minute since it was at 600-700 levels.
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

I could see the top being about the same as the last litecoin pump.  Around $8.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:38:55 PM

I don't think so.

This is not like the Blackcoin, Cinnicoin, Quark, Aurora pumps. It will no doubt correct but even a reasonable valuation of the project at this stage puts it at at least a 2-figure percentage of bitcoin's I would imagine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: