May 06, 2024, 11:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Man so much bs these last few days before the New Year. Reminds me of the bitcoin FUD phase with all the dumps and then pumps last 2-3 years. Hopefully this is a good sign for Verge going down the same path? Lmao.

If only McCoffee could have shut is mouth today. Yes, he made tweeter close the fake McCoffee account but after that he kind of bashed Verge for 2-3 tweets ...

See the thing is McAfee's intention was not really to bash Verge or promote FUD. He's just an egotistic prick that makes sure he responds to whichever tweet offends him. Just so happened that it was about the price for Verge but he didn't really say anything wrong. Just that most people getting into cryptos now fail to do their due research and take the simplest crap as FUD and sell. At least Verge is still above a 2billion MC. We just have to get through these last few days and if everything goes well with the Wraith protocol, January will be all about Verge. If anyone wants to sell Verge, please don't sell everything and at least hodl some.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
browser01

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:12 PM

thanks, I did not think I had so many answers and so hard, they are right I paid the hazing .....  Embarrassed Embarrassed Undecided
Dutch_NL

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:26:22 PM

Man so much bs these last few days before the New Year. Reminds me of the bitcoin FUD phase with all the dumps and then pumps last 2-3 years. Hopefully this is a good sign for Verge going down the same path? Lmao.

If only McCoffee could have shut is mouth today. Yes, he made tweeter close the fake McCoffee account but after that he kind of bashed Verge for 2-3 tweets ...

He never bashed verge,all his tweets are still on his twitter go back in time there.

agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

thanks, I did not think I had so many answers and so hard, they are right I paid the hazing .....  Embarrassed Embarrassed Undecided

Welcome to the life of school.

Peace
nymphelav

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

He never bashed verge,all his tweets are still on his twitter go back in time there.

Indeed, people are just mad at him because they couldn't profit from his tweets. I get that, but there is money to be made everywhere. You just need to constantly look for these opportunities.

In regards to verge, I think mcaffee just brought more attention to the project, which is really good. The people who are really here for the project will do their due dilligence and invest with their head as XVG is a solid project, just like others are. Keep on holding!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mikeltxor

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:34:49 PM

The final countdown is here. Fuders, shame on you. 2018 will be epic for Verge. Trust. Hold.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

Hello everyone.
I am new to the crypto world and Verge was the first coin i bought a week ago. I am still holding it at my exchange. I want to move it to a wallet but I keep hearing that a lot of people are having problems with the wallets for Verge. Not syncing, showing 0 balance or losing all their Verge coins.

Can you please let me what I should do? Do i keep my verge in the exchange or should I move them to a wallet and to which wallet?
Please bear with me I am new to this and have 0 experience, safe to say i am a n00b Grin

If you own Verge coins please tell me that correct way to move them from my exchange and to which type of wallet?
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:01 PM

I lost $ 500 which is very difficult to get in Venezuela, because of the idiot Mcoffee, I trusted that he was a trustworthy guy and he proved to be a speculator of junk coins ... if someone wants to collaborate with a poor guy I leave my portfolio bitcoin 1CeGPPF8WAXewJzF6kXd4FAhy736Ftk5pV         Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry

What are you talking about? Use your own head. Why u spend 500 dollars if it is too much for you. McAfee isn't idiot, you are. And why are you mad? Sometimes it rises sometimes it dumps nothing to worry about.

Totally agree with you.
Its his fault if he invested at ATH.
Same happened to me with Iota and Oyster pearl, but I will HODL until I am on the positive side, because I invested only the amount I can afford to loose
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

ONE of the many wallets is Coinomi.   i use it alot.  works fine.

I also have an Electrum wallet. it seems to work fine too.
   (electrum connects/dis every few minutes so that its NOT constant) thats ok.
still sends/receives for me.  (i checked it 2days ago i think now)

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
x100k

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:43:16 PM

Indeed, people are just mad at him because they couldn't profit from his tweets. I get that, but there is money to be made everywhere. You just need to constantly look for these opportunities.

In regards to verge, I think mcaffee just brought more attention to the project, which is really good. The people who are really here for the project will do their due dilligence and invest with their head as XVG is a solid project, just like others are. Keep on holding!

If one sells xvg just a few days before Wraith Protocol, when the price will certainly go up (I hope 5-10 times), then that has nothing to do with Mcafee.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:44:10 PM

But was this pump warranted though is the real question? I understand it was meant to pump some but a 40x or whatever it was seems like a bit over the top. Anyways I don't care because this only means other privacy coins have that much room to grow and I am all about privacy coins therefore I am happy Verge pumped. In fact keep pumping harder please Wink

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:45:57 PM

If one sells xvg just a few days before Wraith Protocol, when the price will certainly go up (I hope 5-10 times), then that has nothing to do with Mcafee.

+

hey you newbie... wtf are you smoking... you thing wrait protocol will put verge in 10 billion dollar MC? Are you fakin crazy... They should ban people like you.
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:54:37 PM

But was this pump warranted though is the real question? I understand it was meant to pump some but a 40x or whatever it was seems like a bit over the top. Anyways I don't care because this only means other privacy coins have that much room to grow and I am all about privacy coins therefore I am happy Verge pumped. In fact keep pumping harder please Wink

IMO the pump was long overdue. Now with the team being more proactive, Verge is still undervalued compared to the pump to its ATH.
x100k

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

+

hey you newbie... wtf are you smoking... you thing wrait protocol will put verge in 10 billion dollar MC? Are you fakin crazy... They should ban people like you.
We will see.
With current rant, Verge gained huge promotion and is the main candidate for the 'next bitcoin'.
I expect that many will sell their altcoins and buy xvg.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:18 PM

Hello everyone.
I am new to the crypto world and Verge was the first coin i bought a week ago. I am still holding it at my exchange. I want to move it to a wallet but I keep hearing that a lot of people are having problems with the wallets for Verge. Not syncing, showing 0 balance or losing all their Verge coins.

Can you please let me what I should do? Do i keep my verge in the exchange or should I move them to a wallet and to which wallet?
Please bear with me I am new to this and have 0 experience, safe to say i am a n00b Grin

If you own Verge coins please tell me that correct way to move them from my exchange and to which type of wallet?

It's safe enough to keep your Verge on an exchange (others may disagree) but for piece of mind there are many Verge wallets available for many different platforms, I use the Windows Electrum Wallet it's very easy to use https://vergecurrency.com/#wallets . Install the wallet and carefully follow any instructions during installation (write down the Seed & Password and keep them safe).
The wallet will give you an address to receive your Verge from the exchange. The exchange will have a Withdraw option, just put the address given by the wallet in there.
Tip: Initially just send a few Verge, 10 or so, to your wallet as a check that everything is set up OK before sending all your verge.
Kosuke Atami

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

Hello everyone.

As giantkin adviced, you can use Coinomi. You need an Android platform for it, though. You can get it to work on a PC or Mac using an Android emulator, if your machine is powerful enough.

I eventually went with the Verge Electrum wallet. I used the new servers that Verge announced 20 hours ago: in the Verge Electrum program, click on the lower right red dot and change the server to the new ones (in green): HERE.
sn08btc2140

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The Cryptocurrency never sleep

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:07 PM

8)I'm looking at the% gained in 7 days with the pump and dump and and only 3.52% left is telling us that all the sharks and killer whales at 30sats  are almost all out of VERGE ..... What's

left are all true supporters of XVG ........ Wait a little before buying again, we do not give them more than 30sats   Cool

Donate
XVG  D81b7RwqrG6jmiRPzLmGDubDYxvqL4kL2r      BTC 1cE98SsJKpFADdDLsAsJ429fRK67dWKoN
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:22:09 PM

This is what I think.

-Many people complaining that you should not invest in Verge, I disagree because there are other coins out there that have not been developed in years and are still rising in price. (examples Tittiecoin,Infinitecoin, no active dev and no new plans as far as I know)

-People pooring money into ICO's of which they don't even know if it will ever hit an exchange. That is pure gambling most of the time, why not invest in a coin that has already been trading on many exchanges for years.

-Lots of publicity for Verge that is one of the anon coins that will become more popular like DeepOnion and COLX (check the rise of them both)

-Bad + good publicity = MORE publicity / bigger exposure than other coins

-John McAfee tweeting about it, large amount of followers. He also now says that he expected Verge to go to $0,15 in stead of $15,-. Well that's good we are already there so we can continue upwards.

-Verge was already rising before all these fake accounts tweeting about Verge and pumping the price.

-Verge is one of the least expensive coins in the top 30 that also attracts new people that are looking for a cheap coin that might still have a big upside to go

-Verge is up 2261.46% in these last 30 days, started climbing way before all the FUD about it so a drop of 30%-40% is nothing right

-A cheaper coin like this is what some people want in their portfolio so why not buy this cheap coin, the most popular of all. Other cheap coins are also all on the rise like Embercoin,Paccoin,COLX,Reddcoin,USDE  etc. etc.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

ONE of the many wallets is Coinomi.   i use it alot.  works fine.

I also have an Electrum wallet. it seems to work fine too.
   (electrum connects/dis every few minutes so that its NOT constant) thats ok.
still sends/receives for me.  (i checked it 2days ago i think now)

g
Thanks for the info. I would be much more comfortable using a desktop wallet instead of mobile one like Coinomi.
Which electrum wallet are you using and how should I set it up properly to deposit my coins there?
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:04:31 PM

IMO the pump was long overdue. Now with the team being more proactive, Verge is still undervalued compared to the pump to its ATH.

yep.

A lot of alts have gone through a long overdue upward correction lately. Not pumps just market revaluations.

As monero falls in marketcap, verge gains. Bye bye monero, you always had hogs breath anyway.

Loving the current prices. Hello? Wraith in a few days.

I just grabbed another 25btc worth just for some fun money in a few weeks.

That XX million XVG bag I'm sitting on? Still in cold storage... this shit is about to get real. Estimations are that crypto total market cap could exceed 10 Trillion dollars in 2018. Current crypto total market currently = 600 Billion.

Lets condense that for the reading challenged: So much marketcap headroom for XVG to increase in value.

Thank me later.
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: