Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:51:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quit Gambling for good?  (Read 69093 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:02:13 AM

To stop gambling, you need to seek another addicted thing that could wasting your time like game or .... love (ah I talk nonsense again Roll Eyes) Yeah just think people who you love so much and what the bad effects of gambling that could hurt them. Anyway I love gambling, and I never felt any bad effect. Just bet responsibly.

Diversion of all your attention really works. If you really want to quit, that's true, your loved ones are the best diversion. Aside from that, shifting your attention from gambling to your day job is really a great way of quitting gambling. With day job aside you got two benefits, you shift your attention and at the same time you earn money which is mostly the main reason why we gamble.

day job can not save you from gambling addiction. we all have some kind of day job, except filthy rich people who lay around and enjoy their money. so it is not a change that you can make about it maybe you can add a second job to fill your time though.

What you've mention is still a job. Even if it is as many as you want, it is still a job.  Cheesy The more you are focus on it, the smaller the chance that you are going to have time to gamble. Mostly people with nothing to do are the ones that always has time to gamble and not to mention that those jobless are the ones that has the gut to gamble more than those rich people.

novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:33:10 AM

To stop gambling, you need to seek another addicted thing that could wasting your time like game or .... love (ah I talk nonsense again Roll Eyes) Yeah just think people who you love so much and what the bad effects of gambling that could hurt them. Anyway I love gambling, and I never felt any bad effect. Just bet responsibly.

Diversion of all your attention really works. If you really want to quit, that's true, your loved ones are the best diversion. Aside from that, shifting your attention from gambling to your day job is really a great way of quitting gambling. With day job aside you got two benefits, you shift your attention and at the same time you earn money which is mostly the main reason why we gamble.

That's right it coud work well. By making ourselves busy with anything better that could make us forget and could stop gambling with gradual. Help people around also coud help but all back on our intention to change.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:32:57 AM

That's right it coud work well. By making ourselves busy with anything better that could make us forget and could stop gambling with gradual. Help people around also coud help but all back on our intention to change.

That is certainly true, but I think it will not only give us not think of gambling but also make us into defeat against which we are doing. So I assume that these are very extreme ways, the better we come to psychologists and ask for assistance. After that we are asking for support for our families. Then I thought it was something better and very precise
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:20:05 AM

That is certainly true, but I think it will not only give us not think of gambling but also make us into defeat against which we are doing. So I assume that these are very extreme ways, the better we come to psychologists and ask for assistance. After that we are asking for support for our families. Then I thought it was something better and very precise

well going to the psych would mean that your addiction is already worse that it already needs professional help. i think gambling can be avoided if you really want to and everything you all said were all correct and reasonable. it may just boil down to how bad the person wants to quit. same as with any other addiction. professional help from a psych are  only suggestions on what to do, it would still be up to the person to do it or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:50:59 PM

well going to the psych would mean that your addiction is already worse that it already needs professional help. i think gambling can be avoided if you really want to and everything you all said were all correct and reasonable. it may just boil down to how bad the person wants to quit. same as with any other addiction. professional help from a psych are  only suggestions on what to do, it would still be up to the person to do it or not.
I think it is better to consult your parents or your family first before going to a professional. They should the first person we should talk as with gambling problem we cannot just solve it alone, professionals are only without in a certain period of time during the therapy but your family can be will you all the time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:09:28 PM

I think it is better to consult your parents or your family first before going to a professional. They should the first person we should talk as with gambling problem we cannot just solve it alone, professionals are only without in a certain period of time during the therapy but your family can be will you all the time.

Well if a gambler really wants to admit to their parents that he is really addicted to gambling and in the first place his or her parent should know what he really is doing to better view his problem more, and at least your family would know what to do in this situation, or if your family would not have a knowledge in helping you they can contact their other known source that could help, well the best thing here is at least your family would have an idea on what is happening with you!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:51:39 AM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?
If you want to quit gambling for good then your really need to find something else to do because if not you are just going to keep thinking about gambling.
You need to get your mind away from gambling and a other hobby might help you with that.
Yeah make some other stuff that can make you also fun at the same time not risky and I think one of the best thing to do is go to an arcade with your family and friends and I think it is a good way for you to make your mind out of gambling.
if he is looking ti quit gambling than he needs to increase his income also . so that further no speed and sharp procedure needs to make the money . in this way he will.quit gambling easily .
Having fun for me is easy even if without gambling I can have fun and for those who really gamble because they want to have fun, they also wanted some risk so that it will also become MORE exciting.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:24:10 AM

I won't see any need to quit gambling if I'm actually making headway there the same way I won't advise anyone to do same so far you're making your bets and you're winning in addition to betting what you can afford to lose if the worse happens but that position would not be the same for someone who go every means to get resources to play only to lose and lose and lose again for that I say the best way to quit gambling is just to make a decision not to go that area and also do it gradually.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:29:44 AM

You really need to find your self a other hobby because that maybe can get your mind and thoughts away from gambling and bee busy.
If you are busy enough then you will really have no time to go out and gamble.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:47:45 AM

You really need to find your self a other hobby because that maybe can get your mind and thoughts away from gambling and bee busy.

Yeah,

Good advice,
Because if you don't spare even a minute in gambling
for a day is a great achievement, especially
for those who are too addicted in the game.

By the way there are a lot of ways to quit gambling,
and you should also know it since we are old enough already.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:42:06 AM

Yeah right, if we concern ourselves with other activities that are more useful it will allow us to forget about gambling. And slowly we'll quit gambling. It is very difficult to get out of gambling, but with the intention would succeed.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:57:59 AM

Yeah right, if we concern ourselves with other activities that are more useful it will allow us to forget about gambling. And slowly we'll quit gambling. It is very difficult to get out of gambling, but with the intention would succeed.

Really, it is very difficult to left the gambling forever, only one way, do yourself on other activities and spend your free time on your other interest and determined on your mind that you never play gambling again, It doesn't mean that gambling is a not good game, but it doesn't suit you,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:27:01 PM

Really, it is very difficult to left the gambling forever, only one way, do yourself on other activities and spend your free time on your other interest and determined on your mind that you never play gambling again, It doesn't mean that gambling is a not good game, but it doesn't suit you,

IT wouldnt suit us  especially  when you are already  got addicted to it and  you already   compromise things  because of gambling. Quiting would  be possible though  but  its really hard, when you intend to quit gambling for good you should be sensible to yourself and willingness would  really help you out.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

Agree if you really want to quit gambling you need to seek another addiction like playing online games and not wasting money or bitcoin in gambling website be like gamer and you will enjoy playing it too the bad side of bitcoin is really make sense you will get lose in there and you can get nothing in the end.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:13:54 PM

You are not talking nonsense. In fact, for people to get away from addiction in gambling, the more they need their love ones to help them get over it. The love ones are the one that is going to be there for you whenever you need help and able to motivate you to quit gambling.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:54:18 PM

if you want to quit gambling then you can start trading because trading is very profitable and too much lowest risk have trading and i am sure you can get a big profit from trading.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:17:11 AM

If you want to stop gambling, then find something you more beneficial for you to earn money. Like you can find a decent job or start a business with the money you already have. There is so much ways to quit it for good and for sure you will never regret it.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:47:07 AM

if you want to quit gambling then you can start trading because trading is very profitable and too much lowest risk have trading and i am sure you can get a big profit from trading.

That's still risky..It could probably be a job but I don't think that it could help in quitting gambling since you are still holding your money and your computer most of the time watching, you'll eventually get bored and start to look for something to do in the internet, so there's a tendency that you'll gamble again...It is still best to go out and enjoy life or find a job that you know could pay you for working there more than office hours...  Smiley
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:00:01 AM

That's still risky..It could probably be a job but I don't think that it could help in quitting gambling since you are still holding your money and your computer most of the time watching, you'll eventually get bored and start to look for something to do in the internet, so there's a tendency that you'll gamble again...It is still best to go out and enjoy life or find a job that you know could pay you for working there more than office hours...  Smiley

Everything in life have risks. Even courting a lady that you like and love, there is a risk that you will not succeed in getting her. The key is, you know how to mitigate risks and capitalize on the positive side. If you work offline, there is a tendency that the company you will be working will declare some layoff and the like. Yes, I would suggest learn trading than gambling.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:03:54 AM

Everything in life have risks. Even courting a lady that you like and love, there is a risk that you will not succeed in getting her. The key is, you know how to mitigate risks and capitalize on the positive side. If you work offline, there is a tendency that the company you will be working will declare some layoff and the like. Yes, I would suggest learn trading than gambling.
That's is a different kind of risk you are talking, winning the heart will only be a risk for you if you will consider your activity like a business, maybe you consider your expenses like your gifts to the girl as a way of investing but should not be that way, love is cannot be measure so that is a different story.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: