Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quit Gambling for good?  (Read 69085 times)
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:53:17 AM

Many make mistakes all the time, they know it really bad at the first place, but not many of them learn anything. Hope people leave gambling and save money rather than losing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:43:10 PM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?

As said by others, gambling is not a sin but becomes a habit hard to get rid of. You need to get rid of balance and use slower internet connection. Ban all the gambling websites you use and use antivirus protection. Try to get another hobby. Good luck my friend. It takes 21 days to get rid of a habit. Keep it up and you sure will

I don't think blocking the gambling sites will help for you to quit because suddenly if you just want to gamble again, You will just simply unblock it again, and you will gamble again. Just try the other option, to get another hobby than to gamble. It is much better than to gamble than to lose a lot of money.  Wink
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

As said by others, gambling is not a sin but becomes a habit hard to get rid of. You need to get rid of balance and use slower internet connection. Ban all the gambling websites you use and use antivirus protection. Try to get another hobby. Good luck my friend. It takes 21 days to get rid of a habit. Keep it up and you sure will

I don't think blocking the gambling sites will help for you to quit because suddenly if you just want to gamble again, You will just simply unblock it again, and you will gamble again. Just try the other option, to get another hobby than to gamble. It is much better than to gamble than to lose a lot of money.  Wink
lol yeaaa I have done this long time ago trying to block all gambling sites and it is not work at all.
You must make yourself busy , because the desire to gamble come from a spare time.
Am I right? Make yourself addicted to something else than gambling.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:17:15 PM

lol yeaaa I have done this long time ago trying to block all gambling sites and it is not work at all.
You must make yourself busy , because the desire to gamble come from a spare time.

yes, because blocking gambling sites really not helping at all, you can just unblock it again and gamble again, try some sports game or work out or something that will make you not bored because really that gambling will just make your pocket empty.  Grin
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:18:59 PM

yes, because blocking gambling sites really not helping at all, you can just unblock it again and gamble again, try some sports game or work out or something that will make you not bored because really that gambling will just make your pocket empty.  Grin

I agree. I wonder how can you treat yourself by just block the games, how can that suppose to help at all? Yeah you blocked then what? As what you said I think the best is to look for a different type of gambling games that require more knowledge rather than luck or atleast a trading where you can lessen the risk of losing your money.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:02:01 PM

The point here are , to quit gambling you need more than just blocking a site, it is useless.
If needed you have to stay away from laptop or pc and Internet maybe or even smartphone.
Leave it all and live peacefully interact with other people in your real life.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:15:57 PM

If you really mind to stop you can simply stop its all in your head if you are asking me, if you are just doing it and have faith in it you can stop.
Its all in your head if you are asking me.

True, all depending on our thoughts. If we already have the intention to stop gambling for sure we could leave it, but if not then forever to do so. Once you have the intention to go from gambling then the next step is to force yourself to stop gambling or gambling but still do in a way that could make you bored
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:23:42 AM

If you really mind to stop you can simply stop its all in your head if you are asking me, if you are just doing it and have faith in it you can stop.
Its all in your head if you are asking me.

True, all depending on our thoughts. If we already have the intention to stop gambling for sure we could leave it, but if not then forever to do so. Once you have the intention to go from gambling then the next step is to force yourself to stop gambling or gambling but still do in a way that could make you bored

Yes I also believe the same, no one can teach you how to stop gambling. You only are the one who has to do it, just others can support with their thoughts. I personally love gambling because I am not addicted.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:42:52 AM

It is simple every btc you get just deposit in trading website and that will make you stop gambling and start to improve your trading skills and then you will be addicted to trade and forget about gambling :p

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:12:33 AM

It is simple every btc you get just deposit in trading website and that will make you stop gambling and start to improve your trading skills and then you will be addicted to trade and forget about gambling :p
Trading is risky but will give you more chances to earn money that putting your money in gambling that overtime you will not even master it. In trading where people doing it become rich because they have the dedication on putting their time to master the art of trading, if we can also do that we will earn more than we ever think of.

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:26:14 AM

If you are addicted, it's hard to say how to stop. For those of us that gamble for entertainment, I just make sure I set a rule about how much I allow myself to gamble with every week and I stick to it. It seems to work for me and I get some enjoyment out of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:16:37 AM

if you want to get out of gambling, I think the best way is to get together with your family and ask for advice, they will definitely give you advice that's best for you, and if you're not doing anything, maybe you're better off looking for something new out there, so you do not think to gamble again.
Not just for advice, get your family help you get out of gambling for good. That is, if you really want to get out of it and you do not enjoy it anymore or you are feeling the negative effect of gambling to you. Otherwise, if you do not have a genuine desire to get out of it, any help from your family will not do any good.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:55:37 AM

if you want to get out of gambling, I think the best way is to get together with your family and ask for advice, they will definitely give you advice that's best for you, and if you're not doing anything, maybe you're better off looking for something new out there, so you do not think to gamble again.
Not just for advice, get your family help you get out of gambling for good. That is, if you really want to get out of it and you do not enjoy it anymore or you are feeling the negative effect of gambling to you. Otherwise, if you do not have a genuine desire to get out of it, any help from your family will not do any good.
If our family is important to us then they could help, to be addicted in gambling is one of the worse disease because it will not only destroy you but also your relationship with people that surrounds you.

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:58:29 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 08:20:20 AM by Yutikas_11920

Many make mistakes all the time, they know it really bad at the first place, but not many of them learn anything. Hope people leave gambling and save money rather than losing it.

This could have happened, since most gamblers do his game with sloppy and didn't do the proper calculations. So this will definitely impact negatively to them. And it's true if you want to get an advantage is better do not use gambling, look for other ways such as trading
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:51:39 AM

it's just will make us awful if we tell family about this addiction problem but it's depends on how your family will react to your gambling habit, mostly i bet they will get angry and dissapointed to you as most people in this world think that gambling is a bad thing and they must stay away never to try it out even for fun.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:16:45 PM

it's just will make us awful if we tell family about this addiction problem but it's depends on how your family will react to your gambling habit, mostly i bet they will get angry and dissapointed to you as most people in this world think that gambling is a bad thing and they must stay away never to try it out even for fun.
If the solution for your gambling addiction is a family than guide you and give you guidance to avoid being addict then being an awful is not a big problem. There are people that can't even spoke up with their problem and if your family has the capability to understand you, I'll say they are the best family.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:53:41 PM

You can quit gambling for good if you are going to search for another hobby that will keep you busy and will get your head away from gambling. If you manage to do that then you will have a chance yo quit with gambling. If not I am afraid that you will need some professional help.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:13:34 PM

You can quit gambling for good if you are going to search for another hobby that will keep you busy and will get your head away from gambling. If you manage to do that then you will have a chance yo quit with gambling. If not I am afraid that you will need some professional help.

Busyness can probably eliminate gambling in our minds, but it only last a while and definitely she will start to rethink about gambling. So the key is to our minds, if we can not/or haven't forget about gambling. Then this will be the idea and way of garbage
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:26:06 PM

if you're talking bout bitcoin gambling then i have a solution for you, throw all your bitcoins on a paper wallet, and hide it or give it to someone to hold. then if u dont have access to the coins, you can gamble.  Grin
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:09:48 PM

if you're talking bout bitcoin gambling then i have a solution for you, throw all your bitcoins on a paper wallet, and hide it or give it to someone to hold. then if u dont have access to the coins, you can't gamble.  Grin

FTFY. But, if he gives his coins to someone, what if that other person is himself a gambling addict?
OP, you should just start concentrating on other things than going on those sites where you gamble everytime.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: