Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:27:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167783 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikegi

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:03:16 PM

So, you see, there is always *much going on behind the scenes, even though it may not be posted here on a daily basis (and even when I have the flu!  Tongue)

Any plans for updating changes from go-ethereum to the go-krypton fork?

https://bitbucket.org/gkrypto/go-krypton/commits/all

MEDVEDja

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:06:22 PM

where can I buy Krypton Huh

covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:15:49 PM

where can I buy Krypton Huh

Yobit Exchange - https://yobit.net/en/trade/KR/BTC
RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:48:40 PM

Can you update the main page of forum with the mega link for cuda eth miner? Thanks
when i try to download it says "Binary file not shown." on github
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:51:35 PM

What exactly Bittrex and Poloniex when you ask them to add KR?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:03:15 PM

Good morning, Krypton!

[cough, cough] Yes, I caught the flu while traveling home from Consensus.  Cry  #gogreyhound lol

On the bright side, I'm here, at home, with nothing to do but KR all day. That thought alone makes me feel better, as working for Krypton is all I want to do *every day. Wink

Yesterday, I was also off work sick. Here's a quick update of what Team Krypton and I have accomplished since my return from NYC:

• Russian language version of Krypton's OP is now on bct and rockin' the view count! - Thank you @matvey6. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464531.msg14782497#msg14782497
  • Korean language version of Krypton's OP is complete and will be posted today! - Thank you @slyph6.
  • Krypton was listed on CoinGecko, cryptocurrency tracking site. (Krypton's rank will appear after a few days of statistics.) - Thank you, my friend, Bobby Ong, owner of CoinGecko. - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/krypton
  • Krypton has partnered with Sameroom to beam 5 slack rooms into Krypton's irc room, so everyone can keep up to date with the latest happenings. - Thank you Andrei, Boris and Jared of Sameroom!
  • For those mining KR with NVIDIA, like me, here is a miner made for CUDA. - Thanks @cakes, for the links: https://github.com/Genoil/cpp-ethereum/blob/master/README.md -and- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368785.0
  • Suprnova mining pool reset. Shares showing. - Thanks again to ocminer.  Wink
  • Updated Krypton Faucet with extra security measures. (One at a time, please!) - Thank you @mobnepal. - http://www.play4coin.com/
  • Returned a bazillion personal messages that I received during my absence and drafted a 'was nice to meet you' letter to all of my new friends and acquaintances from Consensus. That goes out today to over 100 people. - Thank you Consensus 2016 for the meet and greet opportunity!
  • Caught up Bittrex and Poloniex with all of the latest news from Team Krypton and my trip. - Thank you Bittrex Bill and Poloniex for considering Krypton.
  • Met online with RagingBull and Krypton_Dev. RB promises that Krypton_Dev now has no other project than the Krypton Block Explorer. Krypton_Dev promises to forgo sleep until it is finished. - Thank you devs!

So, you see, there is always *much going on behind the scenes, even though it may not be posted here on a daily basis (and even when I have the flu!  Tongue)

You can watch the updates happening, minute by minute on Krypton's Trello: https://trello.com/b/JmmF7y7A/krypton
In the upper right, click, "Show Menu", then "Activity" to see it all.

[cough, cough] Uggh. I surely wish there was a better way to be here all day than being sick. This is my goal, to build not just a coin but, a company that employs Team Krypton full time.

Things are going to begin happening at a lightning pace once Krypton_Dev finishes the block explorer. Please teleport him some coffee and your good wishes.  Wink Cheesy

Join us on irc room #Kryptoncoin or on Krypton's slack for live KR talk: slackinc955.azurewebsites.net

And, don't forget to tweet to @BittrexExchange and @Poloniex! - Thank you, Krypton Community!  Grin

Great update!
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:45:11 PM

Good morning, Krypton!

[cough, cough] Yes, I caught the flu while traveling home from Consensus.  Cry  #gogreyhound lol

On the bright side, I'm here, at home, with nothing to do but KR all day. That thought alone makes me feel better, as working for Krypton is all I want to do *every day. Wink

Yesterday, I was also off work sick. Here's a quick update of what Team Krypton and I have accomplished since my return from NYC:

• Russian language version of Krypton's OP is now on bct and rockin' the view count! - Thank you @matvey6. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464531.msg14782497#msg14782497
  • Korean language version of Krypton's OP is complete and will be posted today! - Thank you @slyph6.
  • Krypton was listed on CoinGecko, cryptocurrency tracking site. (Krypton's rank will appear after a few days of statistics.) - Thank you, my friend, Bobby Ong, owner of CoinGecko. - https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/krypton
  • Krypton has partnered with Sameroom to beam 5 slack rooms into Krypton's irc room, so everyone can keep up to date with the latest happenings. - Thank you Andrei, Boris and Jared of Sameroom!
  • For those mining KR with NVIDIA, like me, here is a miner made for CUDA. - Thanks @cakes, for the links: https://github.com/Genoil/cpp-ethereum/blob/master/README.md -and- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368785.0
  • Suprnova mining pool reset. Shares showing. - Thanks again to ocminer.  Wink
  • Updated Krypton Faucet with extra security measures. (One at a time, please!) - Thank you @mobnepal. - http://www.play4coin.com/
  • Returned a bazillion personal messages that I received during my absence and drafted a 'was nice to meet you' letter to all of my new friends and acquaintances from Consensus. That goes out today to over 100 people. - Thank you Consensus 2016 for the meet and greet opportunity!
  • Caught up Bittrex and Poloniex with all of the latest news from Team Krypton and my trip. - Thank you Bittrex Bill and Poloniex for considering Krypton.
  • Met online with RagingBull and Krypton_Dev. RB promises that Krypton_Dev now has no other project than the Krypton Block Explorer. Krypton_Dev promises to forgo sleep until it is finished. - Thank you devs!

You can watch the updates happening, minute by minute on Krypton's Trello: https://trello.com/b/JmmF7y7A/krypton
In the upper right, click, "Show Menu", then "Activity" to see it all.

[cough, cough] Uggh. I surely wish there was a better way to be here all day than being sick. This is my goal, to build not just a coin but, a company that employs Team Krypton full time.

Things are going to begin happening at a lightning pace once Krypton_Dev finishes the block explorer. Please teleport him some coffee and your good wishes.  Wink Cheesy

Join us on irc room #Kryptoncoin or on Krypton's slack for live KR talk: slackinc955.azurewebsites.net

And, don't forget to tweet to @BittrexExchange and @Poloniex! - Thank you, Krypton Community!  Grin

great news DEV. I was with KR since launch and will be with it
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:07:29 PM

some people i know see yobit in a unhealthy shape

i strong suggest withdraw coins into a local wallet

would be a shame a coin lose a big share of its total coins because of something it cant influence

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:20:55 PM

What exactly Bittrex and Poloniex when you ask them to add KR?

no explorer no exchange
that yobit adds without a explorer is another alarming signal

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 05:52:31 AM

As I am new to all of this, is there any video on how to set up a Krypton wallet as I don't understand how to set it up.

I don't like having my coins on Yobit.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:03:03 AM

As I am new to all of this, is there any video on how to set up a Krypton wallet as I don't understand how to set it up.

Good question, we need more experienced members to explain on the thread. I do not want to risk losing my coins if I attempt to transfer them to a wallet that hasn't synced properly.

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

Good question, we need more experienced members to explain on the thread. I do not want to risk losing my coins if I attempt to transfer them to a wallet that hasn't synced properly.

It's very simple. Download wallet. Run gkr file and leav it running, then open krypton-qt and that's all. At first time send small amount of coins.

teluthen

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 09:13:17 AM

@dygus is right, still, @covetress &co you/we should consider making a clear tutorial for it since I found - and anwser - this issue multiple times.
Probably a video would be gud. Should discuss it on trello/slack
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:21:54 AM

@dygus is right, still, @covetress &co you/we should consider making a clear tutorial for it since I found - and anwser - this issue multiple times.
Probably a video would be gud. Should discuss it on trello/slack

I'm not invited.

mik_druid

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:00:41 PM

How to mine it? Any guide?
 https://kr.suprnova.cc/ ants cg miner istead of eth miner
uncaer9

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:03:51 PM

@DEV I think we need bigger market than yobit, why you not contact C-cex to add KR ?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:37:13 PM

Because cex is way smaller than yobit.
And adding coins without Explorer is quite normal on yobit...
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:15:19 PM

@DEV I think we need bigger market than yobit, why you not contact C-cex to add KR ?

Before you drive a car, the car needs made at the factory. Before the factory makes the car, the parts need ordered. Before the order can be shipped to the factory, they need to order raw material to make the parts. Before they get the raw materials, a salesperson has to make a deal with all the raw material companies and the process continues.

I know we would love to see kr sitting in our driveway but that is not the step they are at.

Covetress just spent a couple days at the convention networking for kr which is for all of us and I thank her for that.

Lets keep this project in perspective and realize that its not a pump n dump.

Lets be patient and allow the proper flow of business to take place.

In the meantime, do yourselves a favor and stop looking here multiple times a day if it's going to tortue you. Maybe buy a little more kr while it's at these awesome prices.

Remember this...Kr is a long term coin for all of our futures to be brighter. Lets not trip over dollars to pick up pennies. Let the team a kr do their job for our benefit.

To everyones success and a big thank you to team Krypto,

2step

mik_druid

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:02:04 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 04:35:05 PM by mik_druid

I cant send any coins:
" Intristic gas too low " or Exceeds gas limit?
Wtf?

I somehow was ble to establish gas limit but I the coins are not sent anywhere Block 0 Bepth -1
mik_druid

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:23:22 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 01:32:05 PM by mik_druid

can anyone provide bat file with pool config?  Dont know what to write as far as speed is concerned i have R290 and 23MH do i write 23? what will hallen if I write 30 insead?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: