Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36683 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:42:56 PM

I think this can happen but it will take a lot of time before its even possible in my eyes, its all a matter of time of course but it will not happen in my eyes.
It can this year go to the max of 1k if I'm honest.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:12:46 PM

I consider this as not possible for sure, its just not reachable any time soon for sure, its too much for the bitcoin,
Maybe its possible in a few years but not before that, no doubts about that.
i think that it is highly possible if the halving event and the block size increase will happen soon enough, i hope this will surely happen as it would make me some money

besides these two events i dont know why the price should grow that much though anything can happen when it comes to bitcoin price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:30:10 PM

5k value per btc i think this is impossible. yeah we see that year by year the price is increase  but the reality it will stop after reaching in 1k plus..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Anastasios

Activity: 68
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:08:43 AM

Soon? How soon? For some people, soon is in 10 years.

I believe you are correct that the market cap will grow this year, however my prediction is a bit lower. Check my thread in my signature. I think the next bubble will get us close to $2k.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994411.0 My simple price and metrics analysis
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:19:52 AM

this is pure Speculation, everyone know bitcoin will not $5000 atleast not for next couple of years,next bubble may burst below previous high from 2013,reaching $5000 will take 10 or more years to bitcoin.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:59:24 AM

this is pure Speculation, everyone know bitcoin will not $5000 atleast not for next couple of years,next bubble may burst below previous high from 2013,reaching $5000 will take 10 or more years to bitcoin.
I do not think so. The next bump would be more big wave to surpass the previous highs and may lead to $5000 price levels within this year also. Once bitcoin start climbing up, people will start stopping selling it. Moreover they will start panic buying.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:54:05 AM

We have seen the surge in the gold's market cap lately. This is just the beginning, the first cracks in the current financial paradigm. The problem with gold is that it is physical and thus poses a psychological problem to mainstream investors when it becomes scarce due to extreme demand. The investors will see that they could physically only acquire a miserable and pathetic looking amount of gold (as it has become "too expensive") so they will run into silver. But silver too, has the same intrinsic problem.

So far, bitcoin's deception has lied in the fact that we are presented the idea that one bitcoin is divisible up to 8 decimal places which gives the false image of a bitcoin being a floating point number. In reality block rewards are represented by unsigned integers. Thus instead of 1 bitcoin one has 100 000 000 satoshis. To break the psychological barrier of 1 bitcoin costing too much we should just switch to satoshis. The latter will be plausible when BTC rises in value.

The market cap of gold is $7,252,708,420,909.
The market cap of bitcoin is $ 6,549,170,380 (0.082% of gold's).

I can say that gold is already psychologically too expensive for an average Joe on the street. Imagine when it grows 5x as it has done previously during financial collapses. Owning a gram of gold doesn't make you feel good about it, it feels sad as it is just a tiny speck. So, naturally, other stores of value will gain popularity. If bitcoin was only 1% of gold's market cap, it would already cost more than 5000$ per BTC. If 1 bitcoin costed 5k, then 1 satoshi would be 0.00005$. The world's least valuable currency Iranian Rial trades at 0.00004$ . So after 5k $ bitcoins it would be nothing new to this world to have satoshis for the main units to represent the value of your bitcoins. The world has already seen such a situation in Iran.

Daily recommended minimum amount of money for food per person is 10.72 $. With 5000$ BTC, a daily meal would then cost 214400 satoshis. Let's be honest, 200 000 is not that big of a number any more to be uncomfortable to use in daily basis. This is also the reason why poor countries could adopt bitcoin more easily. They are already used to making transactions of such order of magnitude in their currency units.

it is too early to predict so high bitcoin price, it won't happen in next 5 years for sure, even in 2020, after 2 halving, price won't go to 5000$, it will be around 3000$ and only if all these years will be good for bitcoins, don't hope too much, miracle won't happen anyway

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:45:29 AM

We have seen the surge in the gold's market cap lately. This is just the beginning, the first cracks in the current financial paradigm. The problem with gold is that it is physical and thus poses a psychological problem to mainstream investors when it becomes scarce due to extreme demand. The investors will see that they could physically only acquire a miserable and pathetic looking amount of gold (as it has become "too expensive") so they will run into silver. But silver too, has the same intrinsic problem.

So far, bitcoin's deception has lied in the fact that we are presented the idea that one bitcoin is divisible up to 8 decimal places which gives the false image of a bitcoin being a floating point number. In reality block rewards are represented by unsigned integers. Thus instead of 1 bitcoin one has 100 000 000 satoshis. To break the psychological barrier of 1 bitcoin costing too much we should just switch to satoshis. The latter will be plausible when BTC rises in value.

The market cap of gold is $7,252,708,420,909.
The market cap of bitcoin is $ 6,549,170,380 (0.082% of gold's).

I can say that gold is already psychologically too expensive for an average Joe on the street. Imagine when it grows 5x as it has done previously during financial collapses. Owning a gram of gold doesn't make you feel good about it, it feels sad as it is just a tiny speck. So, naturally, other stores of value will gain popularity. If bitcoin was only 1% of gold's market cap, it would already cost more than 5000$ per BTC. If 1 bitcoin costed 5k, then 1 satoshi would be 0.00005$. The world's least valuable currency Iranian Rial trades at 0.00004$ . So after 5k $ bitcoins it would be nothing new to this world to have satoshis for the main units to represent the value of your bitcoins. The world has already seen such a situation in Iran.

Daily recommended minimum amount of money for food per person is 10.72 $. With 5000$ BTC, a daily meal would then cost 214400 satoshis. Let's be honest, 200 000 is not that big of a number any more to be uncomfortable to use in daily basis. This is also the reason why poor countries could adopt bitcoin more easily. They are already used to making transactions of such order of magnitude in their currency units.

it is too early to predict so high bitcoin price, it won't happen in next 5 years for sure, even in 2020, after 2 halving, price won't go to 5000$, it will be around 3000$ and only if all these years will be good for bitcoins, don't hope too much, miracle won't happen anyway

Indeed, its way to early to say what is gonna happen with the bitcoin, the bitcoin has to many things where its depending on.
The fact is also the bitcoin is not stable and not to predict it can collapse easily if you ask me.

5000 dollar its way too much, maybe in a couple years its possible but not anytime soon for sure.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 10:10:36 AM

I believe you are correct that the market cap will grow this year, however my prediction is a bit lower. Check my thread in my signature. I think the next bubble will get us close to $2k.

I have bet 0.17 BTC that Bitcoin will see a new ATH this year, so I would say if it's going to happen then this year is the perfect year for it to happen. Your prediction of $2k is good but you must account for the bubble factor (panic buying once BTC goes over 1k again). If you consider the bubble factor it is easy to see 5k prices but it is damn obvious that the bubble will collapse and we will consolidate between 2-3k.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Anastasios

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:55:57 PM

I have bet 0.17 BTC that Bitcoin will see a new ATH this year, so I would say if it's going to happen then this year is the perfect year for it to happen. Your prediction of $2k is good but you must account for the bubble factor (panic buying once BTC goes over 1k again). If you consider the bubble factor it is easy to see 5k prices but it is damn obvious that the bubble will collapse and we will consolidate between 2-3k.
Check my thread. I am well aware of the impact of panic buying. I call these high magnitude bull markets in my thread. They seem to follow a ratio though and my guess is around $2k for the next one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994411.0 My simple price and metrics analysis
Anastasios

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:57:26 PM

On the other hand, it's impossible to predict the future based on past performances. Things can happen. But I believe the market is more mature and the swings, up or down, are of lesser magnitude, as time passes.

JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:57:40 PM

if bitcoin cant be minned again it can be on 10 years

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:19:25 PM

It is good that you put your money where your mouth is, but that doesn't however increase the probability of the event $5k Bitcoin price in 2016.

this space is intentionally left blank
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:51:27 AM

if bitcoin cant be minned again it can be on 10 years
It will not happen soon. But there is a chance that it is possible. I hope that more people will have some profit of course.
But you never know what the value will be in the future. But we can all see that the value is rising.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 11:11:08 AM

Check my thread. I am well aware of the impact of panic buying. I call these high magnitude bull markets in my thread. They seem to follow a ratio though and my guess is around $2k for the next one.

Normally you'd be right but in this case, look at the precious metals markets. Everything is about to go nuts this year. 2016 is an exceptional year and at thus exceptional things are bound to happen. You may think that 5k coins are too damn much but if dollar starts to lose its position 5k won't be too much. You have to consider everything to see such gains in the BTC price. If we froze all the other parts of the global economics in time then sure BTC wouldn't see 5k this year, but in combination with the shit hitting the fan on the grand scale, 5k coins are nothing.

forah545

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:28:30 AM

Why stop at 5.000$ each btc?
I am waiting 100.000 $ and more!
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 11:58:47 AM

No one said it would stop there. Just a place where to consolidate for a while.

Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:25:22 PM

We all hope for that. But we really need patience and that is very important. And the bad thing is that many people are greedy these days.
And that is not good. The best thing is that you just have to wait for what is going to happen. We will see....

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:50:17 PM

No one said it would stop there. Just a place where to consolidate for a while.

the real question it's always one, and not if it will be there or not, but more important, is when?

we can easy assume that bitcoin has more chance to increase than falling, but none will ever predict when this will happen, not even a time frame of many months, or the right year
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:53:05 AM

It will not happen that soon. Because the value is now rising indeed. But it is not rising that fast so we have to wait.
Patience is very important in Bitcoin. And you must also not to be greedy otherwise you will lose more money than you have invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: