Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36694 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:38:02 PM

5000 dollar is a large amount and I do not think the bitcoin can reach this amount in a relative short time.
Most likely the bitcoin will rise to a pretty nice number this year but 5k is just too much and I can consider it right now as unrealistic.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

5000 dollar is a large amount and I do not think the bitcoin can reach this amount in a relative short time.
Most likely the bitcoin will rise to a pretty nice number this year but 5k is just too much and I can consider it right now as unrealistic.

This obviously will be very difficult to reach $5000, in fact I think it will never happen. you can see, even to reach $1k again it takes a very long time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:30:45 PM

This obviously will be very difficult to reach $5000, in fact I think it will never happen. you can see, even to reach $1k again it takes a very long time.

But the estimate that we will reach 1k is quite predictable, we can see this after halving.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:00:43 PM

$1k can be achievable at the end of the year and if price goes higher at the time of halving then we can expect it will be much higher by the end of the year 2016.
Koamder

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:33:25 PM

$1k can be achievable at the end of the year and if price goes higher at the time of halving then we can expect it will be much higher by the end of the year 2016.

The halving could double the price to $800. The general mass adoption can raise the price even further, maybe to $1000.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:24:15 PM

The halving could double the price to $800. The general mass adoption can raise the price even further, maybe to $1000.
your talking is kinda correct in my opinion though i hope a bit bigger increases as i think the price has some good strength right now to go up like crazy if people will pump bitcoin price

i think that 5000 dollars is really doable in something like 2 years or so because bitcoin price will soon start going up, also more and more people get interested in bitcoin
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:47:18 AM

It will not reach that high value soon, because the value is now stable so it is not possible otherwise it must jump but that will not happen around this time.
We are all hoping that it will reach that high value but we never know it and that is the problem.
I think it will happen only if the demand is increased and the sellers are decreased and hold their coins to not to sell, at that time we will see the price will reach to much height and at that time we can consider that much for bitcoin.
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:33:24 PM

I do think this is possible, it would only take some time to do this, maybe its just a matter of time but it will happen soon or later, we just need patient.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:34:32 PM

well im waiting that day, because this means even with 0.01 btc, we will have $50 Cheesy

which is alot!
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:46:43 PM

I do think this is possible, it would only take some time to do this, maybe its just a matter of time but it will happen soon or later, we just need patient.

Nope its possible in bitcoin to reach $5k will take some time its not that easy to achieve that milestone, as it is said that there is no short cut to success same goes with the value of bitcoins, it will reach there in future but it will take time.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:49:17 PM

The bitcoin will got to such a amount I do not have doubts about that but it will take years to achieve this large amount.
So it will be very difficult to achieve this but if the bitcoin stays growing like this, it would be no problem.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

This not going to happen any time soon nor this year. We are just to far away from it. We are now going to $500 and people are talking about $5000, we have to be realistic here.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:34:59 PM

The bitcoin will got to such a amount I do not have doubts about that but it will take years to achieve this large amount.
So it will be very difficult to achieve this but if the bitcoin stays growing like this, it would be no problem.

Doesn't seems to be realistic at a moment but may be in future it can achieve that price and that is only possible if we see mass adaption in coming years.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:47:38 AM

It is true that it is difficult to reach that much amount but I do not agree that it will never reach that amount and is impossible, It is definitely possible for he bitcoin to reach that much amount but will take some large time maybe about 10 years.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:53:17 AM

It is true that it is difficult to reach that much amount but I do not agree that it will never reach that amount and is impossible, It is definitely possible for he bitcoin to reach that much amount but will take some large time maybe about 10 years.

Yes it is really impossible to reach that amount with the current flow of bitcoin in the market i think it will happen only when all bitcoin has been mined.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:16:16 AM

Yes it is really impossible to reach that amount with the current flow of bitcoin in the market i think it will happen only when all bitcoin has been mined.

$5000 bitcoin in 10 years is very possible. It is just 12 times of present value. if the price rises 50% a year, no problem at all.
sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:48:38 AM

heard that bitcoin prices will soon rise to $ 500 instead of $ 5,000, but maybe the price will be $ 5,000 but maybe at that time all the technology may change..
adomers

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:02:39 AM

heard that bitcoin prices will soon rise to $ 500 instead of $ 5,000, but maybe the price will be $ 5,000 but maybe at that time all the technology may change..

best option would be to have Bitcoin becoming main stream and substituting fiat, without undergoing the chaos stage that is likely to happen during the crash of the current system. How likely is such a scenario, is a debatable story, same as price of Bitcoin rising to $5k.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:19:39 AM

The bitcoin will never reach the 5000 dollar to be honest, I think the number is just too high to reach for the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin will max hit the 2000 dollar but really nothing more than that.
landoadog

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:12:39 AM

The bitcoin will never reach the 5000 dollar to be honest, I think the number is just too high to reach for the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin will max hit the 2000 dollar but really nothing more than that.

I agree with you bitcoin will really never reach this price because this price is way to high and even if there are many users who uses bitcoin it will still not reach that price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: