Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:42:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36690 times)
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:10:23 AM

Bitcoin won't take $5000 soon, it takes time in terms of years. Price increase won't happen much, only gradual increase take the price towards $5000. For this reason its not possible in a short.

I agree with that. The bitcoin will not go to $5000 within the next 1 to 2 years. It could happen in 3 to 5 years.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:32:47 PM

Bitcoin won't take $5000 soon, it takes time in terms of years. Price increase won't happen much, only gradual increase take the price towards $5000. For this reason its not possible in a short.

I agree with that. The bitcoin will not go to $5000 within the next 1 to 2 years. It could happen in 3 to 5 years.

No one can predict what the stock market will do a couple days from now. One thing is sure, the world is BANKRUPT! The price on gold and silver is on the rise again, and smart money will be leaving the stock market over the long run as the economy deteriorates. You would have to be completely clueless to think Bitcoin and many alt-coins won't benefit from governmental incompetence.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:35:21 PM

The price is not going to be $5000 anytime soon know because we have not reached a thousand Dollar for a while now.
I think that we first have to hit that before we can go any higher then that.

Yeah bitcoin is struggling to achieve the price of $1k since long time, so $5k is something to think out of the box at a moment, majority of users will be satisfied to see $1k price.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:00:33 PM

The price is not going to be $5000 anytime soon know because we have not reached a thousand Dollar for a while now.
I think that we first have to hit that before we can go any higher then that.

Yeah bitcoin is struggling to achieve the price of $1k since long time, so $5k is something to think out of the box at a moment, majority of users will be satisfied to see $1k price.

5000 dollars is perfectly on the realistic outcome of the resolution of the hard fork crisis + halving + more good news. Once that is done, we will see a massive increase in trust therefore in price.
MayorMccheese

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:10:18 PM

Are we there yet, OP?
I'm having a 2 for 1 sale: Buy 1 BTC for $5,000, get one free. Offer open to everyone, but only while supplies last.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:22:16 PM

Epic failure...

Btc will never go to $5000. It's having problem staying at $700. Hyena's a one big bulltard whose only wish is to let others hold his bag. Do not be his bag-holder.

i heard this crap at $3 at  $10 and $20 and then $100 etc since 2011............... Roll Eyes
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:53:17 PM

Are we there yet, OP?
I'm having a 2 for 1 sale: Buy 1 BTC for $5,000, get one free. Offer open to everyone, but only while supplies last.
if you have a lot of bitcoin and wait for the price of $ 5000, then you're probably going to wait a longer time, because it will happen in a very long time. I suggest that you should sell what you have when the bitcoin bitcoin prices rose to $ 1,000. Well I think it is a reasonable thing to sell bitcoin, because I think it is an expensive price
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:27:20 PM

Are we there yet, OP?
if you have a lot of bitcoin and wait for the price of $ 5000, then you're probably going to wait a longer time, because it will happen in a very long time. I suggest that you should sell what you have when the bitcoin bitcoin prices rose to $ 1,000. Well I think it is a reasonable thing to sell bitcoin, because I think it is an expensive price

Yes only holding for long term will never allow you to make profits, its better to sell when price goes higher and secure some profits rather then just holding it.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 06:30:23 PM

Are we there yet, OP?

Yes only holding for long term will never allow you to make profits, its better to sell when price goes higher and secure some profits rather then just holding it.

I've held tight to my BTC ever since 4$. If I didn't I'd be banging my head for the rest of my life. So stop spreading shit advice.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:10:36 PM

Are we there yet, OP?

I've held tight to my BTC ever since 4$. If I didn't I'd be banging my head for the rest of my life. So stop spreading shit advice.

I hold my bitcoin since the price of $1100. I still hold them. I have also bought a few since later 2013.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:48:46 AM

Are we there yet, OP?

When I first got involved in Crypto, Bitcoin was about $ .60 cents. By the time BTC jumped to $7 I was mining Litecoin using laptops and anything that would produce coins. I sold quite a few at the peak in 2013, but I always knew the real glory days were ahead of us so I kept most of my coins.

These fools will be kicking themselves in the ass for taking a few bucks profit when they could have had thousands...

Tim Draper bought $19 million dollars worth of BTC around $600, then it fell to around $200. He was still buying. It cracks me up that so many people are uninformed, and think we won't see $5 grand anytime soon. Who do you believe, a billionaire with a massive record of success, or some ne'er-do-well schmuck on the forums? My money is on Tim Draper and those who believe $10k will be chump change in the not too distant future. I follow the winners, not the losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwDtU3l7OK0

http://www.the-net-worth.com/2015/10/tim-draper/
MayorMccheese

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:12:22 AM

Tim Draper bought $19 million dollars worth of BTC around $600, then it fell to around $200. He was still buying. It cracks me up that so many people are uninformed, and think we won't see $5 grand anytime soon. Who do you believe, a billionaire with a massive record of success,
Buffett blasts bitcoin as 'mirage': 'Stay away!' www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2014/03/14/buffett-blasts-bitcoin-as-mirage-stay-away.html
(forum won't let me post a link to that CNBC article. Google it.)
or some ne'er-do-well schmuck on the forums?
You mean some desperate dipshit like you, still pimping MegaCon, a dead shitcoin?
I'll probably go with Buffett, now that you asked Cheesy
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:46:39 AM

strongly agree with both of you as possible as halving the three new we can expect if the price will be close to that number.

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:38:10 AM

strongly agree with both of you as possible as halving the three new we can expect if the price will be close to that number.

The halving is really a minor issue compared to the economy, debt, and banking situation.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:58:39 PM

Tim Draper bought $19 million dollars worth of BTC around $600, then it fell to around $200. He was still buying. It cracks me up that so many people are uninformed, and think we won't see $5 grand anytime soon. Who do you believe, a billionaire with a massive record of success,
Buffett blasts bitcoin as 'mirage': 'Stay away!' www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2014/03/14/buffett-blasts-bitcoin-as-mirage-stay-away.html
You mean some desperate dipshit like you, still pimping MegaCon, a dead shitcoin?
The price is not going to be $5000 any time soon now because we have not even reached $1000 so it would be unlikely to be going to $5000.
I think that we need at least 2 more years before the price is going to be that high.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:59:56 PM

I don't think that BTC will reach 5000$ soon, that's seems a lot hard to happen, but i think it will reach 1000$ in the near future.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:13:53 PM

Always some newbie with zero credibility.  Roll Eyes

Since when have I been pimping Megacoin? I already made my money.  Megacoin was solid Gold for me... Grin

Made a small fortune on Dotcoin recently too!  Grin Grin Grin

So if you believe what Buffet says, WTF are you doing here?

The next big thing... https://decentralize.today/why-ryno-matthee-is-hotter-than-jennifer-lawrence-7fbce34a2048#.pb4w7vy1k
MayorMccheese

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:32:07 PM

Always some newbie with zero credibility.  Roll Eyes

Since when have I been pimping Megacoin?
Your avatar. Look at it.
I already made my money.  Megacoin was solid Gold for me... Grin
Don't doubt it. The only way you could have made money on that coin is by pimping the shit out of it (what you're doing here with Bitcoin), getting rubes to buy, and then dumping it into their laps. Leaving them with the bag.

Did you mention credibility?
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:38:18 PM

I don't think that BTC will reach 5000$ soon, that's seems a lot hard to happen, but i think it will reach 1000$ in the near future.
Exactly people are eagerly waiting to see the price of $1k so that they can sell their coins and grab some huge profits, this price is likely to achieve in this year.

Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

Exactly people are eagerly waiting to see the price of $1k so that they can sell their coins and grab some huge profits, this price is likely to achieve in this year.

The price could reach $1000 or even higher this year or next. But I will not sell just now. The price will rise further.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: