Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 09:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36709 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:27:20 AM

I don't think that BTC will reach 5000$ soon, that's seems a lot hard to happen, but i think it will reach 1000$ in the near future.
Exactly people are eagerly waiting to see the price of $1k so that they can sell their coins and grab some huge profits, this price is likely to achieve in this year.

The price could reach $1000 or even higher this year or next. But I will not sell just now. The price will rise further.

I beleive the bitcoin price will keep on rise in the next few decades as long as there is good adoption.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 08:31:51 AM

The fact that we are consolidating near 666$ is real bullish. Remember, this rally started from 450$. If it was a normal bubble we'd be down to 450-500 range already. This was a genuine raise of demand and it's here to stay. In a month or two the halving effect is going to boost the price even higher, possibly to the ATH.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:53:01 PM

The fact that we are consolidating near 666$ is real bullish. Remember, this rally started from 450$. If it was a normal bubble we'd be down to 450-500 range already. This was a genuine raise of demand and it's here to stay. In a month or two the halving effect is going to boost the price even higher, possibly to the ATH.

Technically the current rally started last August when the price of Bitcoin was $218. At the time I was telling everyone to buy as much as you can.

This nonsense about BTC not hitting $1,000 yet will soon be ancient history. This is because the fiat system is bankrupt. The so-called leaders that got us into the 2008 financial meltdown were rewarded for their failure, and doubled down on the same policies that caused the crisis. The average middle class family has lost 40% of their net worth since then. It is the same asinine, idiotic, liberal thinking that has allowed terrorists to thrive in Western countries. The result of this financial incompetence is going to be a definite win for Bitcoin and other Crypto currency.

btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:19:49 PM

We going to hit 1000  and 5000 . The question is when. Everything can happen with Bitcoin, one thing is for sure. We have new floor and we are moving up slowly. Lets hope for a faster rise but not too fast
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:56:55 PM

We going to hit 1000  and 5000 . The question is when. Everything can happen with Bitcoin, one thing is for sure. We have new floor and we are moving up slowly. Lets hope for a faster rise but not too fast
I agree with your prediction, the price will set to a new level because bitcoin is deflating.

When is difficult to answer because we don't know the future. If the news on bitcoin is passive then we will hit $1000 by year mid-2017. If there's a news that will make the bitcoin environment go hype then we can hit $1000 between September to December.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

I agree with your prediction, the price will set to a new level because bitcoin is deflating.

When is difficult to answer because we don't know the future. If the news on bitcoin is passive then we will hit $1000 by year mid-2017. If there's a news that will make the bitcoin environment go hype then we can hit $1000 between September to December.
If the bitcoin market price goes up because of hype news we might see another crash and it would be bad for bitcoin.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:13:27 PM

Technically the current rally started last August when the price of Bitcoin was $218. At the time I was telling everyone to buy as much as you can.

This nonsense about BTC not hitting $1,000 yet will soon be ancient history. This is because the fiat system is bankrupt. The so-called leaders that got us into the 2008 financial meltdown were rewarded for their failure, and doubled down on the same policies that caused the crisis. The average middle class family has lost 40% of their net worth since then. It is the same asinine, idiotic, liberal thinking that has allowed terrorists to thrive in Western countries. The result of this financial incompetence is going to be a definite win for Bitcoin and other Crypto currency.

From the figure above, it seems the bitcoin is in a upward trend. After three more months of consolidaitoin, the price will rise again.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:55:05 PM

I am convinced that the numerous events required to achieve that price are really difficult to be satisfied in the short run, and even I have read some interesting and serious reports that don't foresee a bitcoin price beyond the $1500 level; any price above that only could be caused by speculation and unsustainable pumps. But even at that price I will be happy, no matter if that expected $5000 or more never arrives.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:49:06 AM

I am convinced that the numerous events required to achieve that price are really difficult to be satisfied in the short run, and even I have read some interesting and serious reports that don't foresee a bitcoin price beyond the $1500 level; any price above that only could be caused by speculation and unsustainable pumps. But even at that price I will be happy, no matter if that expected $5000 or more never arrives.
yes it is quite difficult. some people assume that bitcoin prices could rise so quickly. however today bitcoin movement is quite slow. many influences that are actually very strong to make bitcoin can be above 1000 USD. it was quite difficult.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:18:44 AM

I think there should be a supporting factor for the strong current can make bitcoin prices could reach that level moreover can be said that the factor that we expected have failed so perhaps only the next half to make the price of bitcoin reach $1500.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:08:03 AM

I don't think that BTC will reach 5000$ soon, that's seems a lot hard to happen, but i think it will reach 1000$ in the near future.
Exactly people are eagerly waiting to see the price of $1k so that they can sell their coins and grab some huge profits, this price is likely to achieve in this year.
really difficult and takes a long time to reach $5000. we must look at the fact that the price of bitcoin is still difficult to reach $1000, so to reach the $5000 we can not expect much. but I remain optimistic if the bitcoin price, in the future could reach $5000, and it must be supported by many factors, such as people in every country are already using bitcoin as a payment transaction.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:13:09 AM

It will always depends on supply and demands.
If bitcoin will be in demand then theprice for it will increase, even 10k$ can obtain.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:36:09 PM

If bitcoin will be in demand then theprice for it will increase, even 10k$ can obtain.

The demand for the bitcoin depends on the usage. If we can use it to buy many things and cost less, we will use it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:37:20 AM

i think Btc to 5,000$ it will be take a time and it can be possible soon if a large number of people invest their money in bitcoin .
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:22:16 PM

If we have good increase of the usage of the bitcoin, it will take 3 to 6 years for the bitcoin price to reach $5000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:24:51 PM

If we have good increase of the usage of the bitcoin, it will take 3 to 6 years for the bitcoin price to reach $5000.

Yeah if adoption goes to extreme level then we can expect that price in next 5 years as bitcoin has potential to even achieve higher price then that.
uquid

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:30:09 PM

bitcoin price will go up but it quite hard to reach 5000$

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:36:32 PM

all could happen. if bitcoin increasingly used and becoming one of the media of payment recognized by various financial institutions, then I strongly believe bitcoin can reach a very high price. !!
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:29:55 PM

The world's fiat economy isn't going to last anywhere near 3 to 6 more years.

Venezuela type inflation will be coming to the rest of the world before long. The following article was back in May. Things have gotten much worse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/28/world/americas/venezuela-crisis-what-next.html?_r=0

Compare the following debt numbers from 2012 to what they have swelled to today. This can't last much longer.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/world_debt/world_debt.html
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:25:06 PM

If the bitcoin market price goes up because of hype news we might see another crash and it would be bad for bitcoin.
How can it be a crash? If the news that's going to be publish is good how can then be bad for bitcoin? It should be good cause people might get interested and probably will make a demand for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: