Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36680 times)
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:37:22 AM

Not very soon.Btc has not yet reached 1000$ mark so 5000$ is very far away from now on and i think it may reach 1000$ mark in the start of 2017 may be but can not say when it will reach 5000$ but surely not soon.

If that is going to happen soon, that will be not happen, because it is a very high value and that is almost impossible.
But you never know what can happen with the value and that is the problem. But we hope that it will of course rise.

$1000 could be reached early next year. $5000 will take longer to achieve. That could happen in 2020 or later.

Early next year? Try early next month!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:33:20 AM

Not very soon.Btc has not yet reached 1000$ mark so 5000$ is very far away from now on and i think it may reach 1000$ mark in the start of 2017 may be but can not say when it will reach 5000$ but surely not soon.

If that is going to happen soon, that will be not happen, because it is a very high value and that is almost impossible.
But you never know what can happen with the value and that is the problem. But we hope that it will of course rise.

$1000 could be reached early next year. $5000 will take longer to achieve. That could happen in 2020 or later.

What makes you think the price will go to $1000 early next month? I don't see anything that can possibly lift the price up that high. Beside that, if you really believe the price to go up that much, then you can safely buy as many coins as possible as we speak, right?
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:57:46 AM

if bitcoin will be more popular than it is now, and if more people will use them, i am sure that price will go to 5000$ in less than 2 years

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:06:02 AM

What makes you think the price will go to $1000 early next month? I don't see anything that can possibly lift the price up that high. Beside that, if you really believe the price to go up that much, then you can safely buy as many coins as possible as we speak, right?

Yup and its not easy to achieve 4 digit price so easily as we have not yet reached to $700 so to see the price of $1k I think we need to wait for a long time.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:15:42 AM

Yup and its not easy to achieve 4 digit price so easily as we have not yet reached to $700 so to see the price of $1k I think we need to wait for a long time.

In 12 months, the bitcoin price could be $1000. When we have more bitcoin users, the price will be higher.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:56:03 PM

I'm not making any claims for early next month, but it is clear the majority of people here have no clue as to how screwed the world's financial situation is.

When it does finally implode (again), and you can be sure that day is coming sooner than later, Bitcoin could double in a matter of days. So yes, I'd say it is safe to buy as many coins as possible now.
People will soon look back at $700 Bitcoin as being dirt cheap. Didn't anyone pay attention to what happened in 2008-2009? We are far more in debt now than we were then! In fact all the problems that caused the financial crisis are far worse now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/savers-fear-negative-interest-rates-as-natwest-warns-businesses/
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:37:49 PM

I think your prediction is not going to happen, maybe you are sleeping and dreaming bitcoin prices reached such
I think it's impossible and it will not happen,
every one bitcoin price $ 5000,
you try to look carefully remove the fee that should be in every transfer of funds bitcoin how if the price is too high
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:45:02 PM

Steady growth is more important for the bitcoin than a quick bubble, but we will probably see great peaks in the coming years.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:03:54 PM

after the price is easy to touch 4 digits, the price may be easier to reach $5k. but if $1k difficult to achieve, that we would have more time to reach $5k. I'm sure $1,000 will be easily achieved in 2020, when halving will happen again. but if hoping it comes sooner in 2017.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:10:00 PM

I think your prediction is not going to happen, maybe you are sleeping and dreaming bitcoin prices reached such
you try to look carefully remove the fee that should be in every transfer of funds bitcoin how if the price is too high
I agree with you. I think today we can not imagine the price of $ 5000, because even bitcoin prices have not reached the $ 1,000 price. probably bitcoin prices will begin to rise in the near future, but despite the price hike next bitcoin exceed $ 1000, I think, is still in need of the time is not fast, to arrive at the price of $ 5,000

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:28:42 PM

I agree with you. I think today we can not imagine the price of $ 5000, because even bitcoin prices have not reached the $ 1,000 price. probably bitcoin prices will begin to rise in the near future, but despite the price hike next bitcoin exceed $ 1000, I think, is still in need of the time is not fast, to arrive at the price of $ 5,000

Yes and I think it will take more 5 years to achieve that price as its not possible to achieve that price very soon as its really struggling to reach to $1k since long time.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:02:28 AM

Yes and I think it will take more 5 years to achieve that price as its not possible to achieve that price very soon as its really struggling to reach to $1k since long time.

It will take around three to five years to achieve 5000 dollars. It depends on the increase of the usage.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:13:57 AM

The bitcoin price will rise 50 to 200% per year in the next few years. So $5000 could be reached in 3 to 10 years.

Don't forget that the gold price will also rise in the meantime. Not as strong as bitcoins of course.
Rugtilf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:14:43 PM

The bitcoin price will rise 50 to 200% per year in the next few years. So $5000 could be reached in 3 to 10 years.

Don't forget that the gold price will also rise in the meantime. Not as strong as bitcoins of course.

That is right. I have some gold. But I have more bitcoins. I hold most of the bitcoins I bought and use some.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:36:02 PM

The definition of "soon" based on your post here looks like it will take a lot more years. Bitcoin has barely passed $500 so I don't think that $5000 is near to what the markwt looks like as of today. Maybe after 10 or more years. Cheesy
even not easy after 10 years. you can see that bitcoin is now in very stable condition and the price is stuck there for last a month or two. so i think it is  difficult that the price of bitcoin will reach to 5000$ in next few years. even in next 10 years it is not possible to cross the 5000 USD level.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:57:41 PM

It is interesting that those who don't believe Bitcoin will hit $5k anytime soon just say because it will take time, and don't offer any solid facts.

Almost like they don't understand fundamental economics, or don't want to...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Here is what it looked like in 1980.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/1980.html

You would have to be living in a fantasy to think this can last much longer.

http://www.economist.com/content/global_debt_clock

http://www.realclearpolicy.com/blog/2012/12/01/economist_laurence_kotlikoff_us_222_trillion_in_debt_363.html

I'm not sure an exact date can be predicted, but you would have to be pretty clueless to believe there isn't another economic crisis in our near future.

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/07/27/bo-polny-predicts-historic-crash-jubilee-end-day-october-2.html

Something similar to 2008-2009 (and this time it is guaranteed to be exponentially worse), could see Bitcoin at 10 times it's current value in a matter of weeks.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:48:31 PM

Would be nice. But not gonna happen soon.
Yeah it would be nice but I also do not think that it is going to happen soon because we have still yet to reach $1000.
First we need to reach that before we start talking about anything higher.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:57:48 PM

Yeah it would be nice but I also do not think that it is going to happen soon because we have still yet to reach $1000.

I think the bitcoin price will reach $1000 early next year. The $5000 price could be reached in 2019 or later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:11:16 PM

I think the bitcoin price will reach $1000 early next year. The $5000 price could be reached in 2019 or later.
That's not a bad estimate, and I would expect something kind of like that to happen during the first half of next year, but at this point I'm still not convinced by the market. There are no definitive signs right now and the market could swing either up or down, and I think I'll hold off with my predictions until something changes.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:37:49 PM

Bitcoin needs time and that is very important. The bad thing is that you never know what will happen in the future.
There can be a time that it will rise. But you never know when it will stops and that is quite scary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: