Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:51:16 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:17:01 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think that signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. By being into it, you get to learn and explore many new things that you didn't thought that it wouldn't be that way or even existed. I did learn (and am learning) a lot about Bitcoin and many new alts.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:39:23 PM

I was first aware of it in 2009. Forgot completely. Became dimly aware again in 2011. Did nothing. Got rolling properly in mid 2013. I feverishly read up on it for a couple of weeks. Looked up Gox, thought 'this is the NASDAQ of Bitcoin? Fuck that' and went to localbitcoins.

Almost all of the 'opportunities' and businesses looked like blatant scams to me and time proved it to be correct. I've learnt vast amounts of new stuff along the way.  
-tK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

I was first aware of it in 2009. Forgot completely. Became dimly aware again in 2011. Did nothing. Got rolling properly in mid 2013. I feverishly read up on it for a couple of weeks. Looked up Gox, thought 'this is the NASDAQ of Bitcoin? Fuck that' and went to localbitcoins.

Almost all of the 'opportunities' and businesses looked like blatant scams to me and time proved it to be correct. I've learnt vast amounts of new stuff along the way. 

Similar stuff. I found out about bitcoin in 2010, decided it was a neat idea but had no potential, and went on with my life. The late 2014/2015s roll around and I find myself realizing that the price is now in the hundreds. Definitely one of the things I regret the most, but I'm still happy that I got in the game relatively quickly.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:49:42 PM

Similar stuff. I found out about bitcoin in 2010, decided it was a neat idea but had no potential, and went on with my life. The late 2014/2015s roll around and I find myself realizing that the price is now in the hundreds. Definitely one of the things I regret the most, but I'm still happy that I got in the game relatively quickly.

Similar thing happened to me mate. While I started with Bitcoin in 2014, I realized that I was a little too late considering that the price were around the hundreds, but I quickly invested some money into it and now look at the price. It is nearly double than what I had invested when I first started. If I knew about Bitcoins in 2009-2010 I would have bought a bunch of them and today I would have been a millionaire. But anyways, better late than never.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
avw1982

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:52:52 PM

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think that signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. By being into it, you get to learn and explore many new things that you didn't thought that it wouldn't be that way or even existed. I did learn (and am learning) a lot about Bitcoin and many new alts.  Grin

Yup bitcoin have big future to rule the world with its ability. We are not early adopters of bitcoin Still you can feel proud you may be first among people in your city who know about bitcoin. If possible spread it as much you can dude. Because Bitcoin price is based on the demand. Help that to happen soon.
Braino

Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:54:52 PM

My experiences have been profitable!

Bitcoin is changing everything about money and creating new players in the game.

This is the time for new players in the game to emerge victorious  Kiss

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:56:29 PM

We are not early adopters of bitcoin.

Hmm. Dunno about that. Fresh arrivals now are either the final wave of mugs before it all flies down the toilet, or still early adopters. There are whole countries with a grand total of 1 Bitcoin ATM. That's rather a long way from saturation.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:59:52 PM

Yup bitcoin have big future to rule the world with its ability. We are not early adopters of bitcoin. Still you can feel proud you may be first among people in your city who know about bitcoin. If possible spread it as much you can dude. Because Bitcoin price is based on the demand. Help that to happen soon.

Thanks for your advice. In fact, I have been doing this by telling my friends about Bitcoin and crypto currencies, in which they are glad that they have gotten into it thanks to me. Still, there are many people where I live that haven't heard about Bitcoin so it is a good thing to keep spreading the word about it. Now I am focusing in everything from social media and beyond.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:10:15 PM

Most/all of us come into the Bitcoin game as rookies and some of us never change. It takes awhile to get your head around everything, took me a few months.

In the beginning I was lucky and had good experiences from mining and not so good experiences from learning to trade. It took a few lost Bitcoin to understand I never wanted to keep giving my coin away trading both Bitcoin and Alts.

I've learned a lot along the way and trading being the main one. It has been a great experience so far and heres to hoping the future is as bright as the past has been!

RariBest

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:57:01 PM

when i started whit bitcoin was because i read an article of purse.io about the discont you can have whit bitcoins, after that i discovered primedice and the community, and after that i registered in the forum, and studying bitcoin

Bitrated user: raribest.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:08:51 PM

When I decided to get into bitcoin it was because my brother told me he had just been entering the bitcoin world. I had already heard of it, but didn't realize how fast it was growing.

I remember buying my first 0.1 bitcoin for about 47 euro back in the beginning of the Nov 2013 rally. I was constantly checking the charts seeing that 47 euro flutuating between 40 and 60 euro. I tried to day trade a bit, but obviously lost around 0.01 by FOMO after selling and buying back at a loss. After that I slowly started building my stack by buying more and getting into the altcoin scene where I made a nice amount from mining with 2 gpus.

Was an interesting ride, but nowadays I mainly buy some (fractions of) coins on a monthly basis and earn a bit on the side through the sig campaign to work on my total holdings.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3439

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:10:55 AM

My first ever experience with BTCitcoin was mining using multiple GPU's back in late 2011. It was really fun then since most miners would customize their whole chassis and showcased it in social networks and was like a contest of who has the best mining setup then and (have to admit, it was addicting and at the same time fun). The only sad part was, one my GPU's gave up so far (less than a week of mining 24/7) so my ROI was gone but overall I managed to get it covered with proper management.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:43:41 PM

My first experience with bitcoin was very bad, back in 2014 I wast start using bitcoin as  a faucet player, I claim many faucets for earn some bitcoins, but when a complete day I claim bitcoin and calculate my earning that was only less than 0.001BTC.. then I decided to leave bitcoin, but one of my friends make a faucet and gifted me, then I start using bitcoin again but as a faucet owner.
MrGodMan

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:20:58 PM

My first experience with bitcoin was very bad, back in 2014 I wast start using bitcoin as  a faucet player, I claim many faucets for earn some bitcoins, but when a complete day I claim bitcoin and calculate my earning that was only less than 0.001BTC.. then I decided to leave bitcoin, but one of my friends make a faucet and gifted me, then I start using bitcoin again but as a faucet owner.
When I started with bitcoins, I was very much excited that how a digital money like bitcoins is so much benefits and people are trading it all around the world.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:22:48 PM

My first experience with bitcoin was very bad, back in 2014 I wast start using bitcoin as  a faucet player, I claim many faucets for earn some bitcoins, but when a complete day I claim bitcoin and calculate my earning that was only less than 0.001BTC.. then I decided to leave bitcoin...

I passed through the same thing as you mate spending lots of time in front of a computer claiming faucets every time, nonstop without taking a break. I thought that I would make a pretty good amount of Bitcoins, but on the contrary I earned less than what I spent in faucets. It was then that I realized that I needed another way to earn Bitcoins. And so, I enrolled into a signature campaign and started trading Bitcoins. The result of this was much better than claiming satoshis from faucets.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:30:13 PM

If you do your homework right then your expectations will be real. Try to learn as much as you can before using bitcoin.

lemonhorse

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:31:46 PM

MMM global is where I started to know bitcoin. And started to gross 100% per month. For someone who wants to earn bitcoin.
 Wink Wink
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:35:58 PM

If you do your homework right then your expectations will be real. Try to learn as much as you can before using bitcoin.

Thanks for your advice. In fact, I have been planning my way towards BTC success by learning more into it each day, saving/collecting Bitcoins, and diversifying my investments. It has been slow, but in the end I think it will be very rewarding. My plan is already set up to reach the goal of having 1 BTC.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: