Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:50:29 AM

My first experience when I started bitcoin was great for me, because at that time the first one to introduce bitcoin was my friend, at that time I really did not understand at all, from registering to bitcoin how to do it, I asked continue to be my friend, and grateful he always patiently teach me, to be like now even though still often ask if there are new things done
At first time I offered no such preference to bitcoin when  I hear about it as my cousin  introduced me but I was practically involved in signature campaigon , as well as I participated in bitcoin discussion the my eyes became opened and was really so much surprises to see the magic of bitcoin in the market.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:41:20 PM

I started using Bitcoin in June this year. One of my friends tells me about Bitcoin. So I learn something from him. But when I first started using, I did not really know that people earn a lot of money using Bitcoin. I did not believe Bitcoin at first. But when I made a lot of money, I was really surprised. Now I love BTC much. And earn a lot of money by investing.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

Dont believe anyone say about bitcoin price. just do own research and trade by heart and skill
A little research, some effort and self-motivation is required while entering in bitcoins, crypto currencies and all that. I had following good/bad experiences when I started:
   Initially I made losses because of lack of experience and less knowledge.
   Started making money through small capital and little investments in cryptos other than bitcoins.
   Bitcoins helped me a lot in earning money daily and support my educational expenses.
DerDerrick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

First when i started i thought this was a lie so i made jokes about it and stuff then i checked this forum and started with this and i started to know a lot of things about bitcoin this way i started to invest and earn through here so it was more a win win and now i have a total income of $30k.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:59:34 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
My brother taught me how to work in bitcoin. I feel strange when I start working. That was the first time I knew about bitcoin. I joined the signature campaign. The first time was difficult, I had to get used to it.
Now I have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin. I have made money from bitcoin

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:11:34 AM

First when i started i thought this was a lie so i made jokes about it and stuff then i checked this forum and started with this and i started to know a lot of things about bitcoin this way i started to invest and earn through here so it was more a win win and now i have a total income of $30k.
Great income dude, I believe you are trading as well, everything is possible in bitcoin as long as you are willing to take risk.
This is quite new but to  invest here now will make you an early adopter where you can get great chance of getting profit when the success will continue.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

Great income dude, I believe you are trading as well, everything is possible in bitcoin as long as you are willing to take risk.
This is quite new but to  invest here now will make you an early adopter where you can get great chance of getting profit when the success will continue.
The secret for reaching the successful path is consistency. If you are doing good right now then continue doing it and do not give up even you will encounter something bad because that is only a challenge for you and it takes a lot of failure and challenges before a winner become a legit winner. If you are trading and getting good results, keep it up!
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

I felt kinda strange, innocent and know nothing when i first started. At that time i had no experience with bitcoin, but by learning through this forum and other informative sites.
Same was my experience. It has been so difficult for me to accept bitcoin’s quality that it will make you earner. I was amazed at how it could be happen at all. But then by some googling and reading news about bitcoins on this forum I got to digest the fact.

abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think that signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. By being into it, you get to learn and explore many new things that you didn't thought that it wouldn't be that way or even existed. I did learn (and am learning) a lot about Bitcoin and many new alts.  Grin

My experiences with bitcoin when started are first, I learned on how to do and handle bitcoin. I'm started also to research some information about this and also have a doubt about this because how is it work. I experience also on how to trade do online job.
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

I used to be a faucet player, to get bitcoin very long and boring and decided to stop, then friend introduce bitcointalk to me and now I try it, hopefully the result is satisfactory
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:23:13 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When i first started. Its very hard for me to browse or to explore here. At first its hard for me to understand many things about bitcoin. On how to join in a signature campaign and on how to earn with this way of earning.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

When I started earning with bitcoin, it was difficult for me to figure it all out and I thought that the pyramid might collapse, but eventually, after the first profit, I changed my mind about it.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

I knew bitcoin just last year and i'm very curious about it because my friends started joining on signature campaigns i asked my brother about it but he told me not to and just focus on my studies but as of now i'm started joining campaign and i realized it's a bad move not to start as early as lastyear.. it feels like i'm very late right now.😂😂😂
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

When I first started doing bitcoin, I was surprised and curious at the same time about the things I've witnessed here. I entered different forums first and I read all of their opinions and word of wisdom in accordance with living your life with bitcoin. I've seen some forums which I find useless yet I entered it so that I may fully know what I'm entering. A lot of people has asked me afterwards about the questions I first had when I was just a newbie.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:36:05 PM

when i start to learn bitcoin my friend guiding me, but i push myself to understand carefully, what is bitcoin came from and how to operate as currency, i have many question about bitcoin before i get the main foundamental of bitcoin how to run as currency. for now i always updates about the news in bitcoin get more information and knowledge.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:40:24 PM

When I was just a newbie. I don't take most of my posts here seriously because I think that it's nonsense and they would not read it though. It would be just a waste of time if I will take things seriously. Because of that kind of mindset, most of my posts are being deleted and as time goes by I was surprised to find out that those are the things that are happening while I'm just taking things as a simple matter. Now I learned and I changed my mindset so far.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

My experience in bitcoin when i first started was awesome because i have a lot of friends that are willing to help me to become a good bitcoin user and also to earn good amount of bitcoin and it turned out great because i earned my first 1 bitcoin in just 6 months because of my friends who are always there to help me and guide me in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:43:03 PM

The first experience of me was to spend them oversees to buy digital stuff which I wasn't able to buy through all my Fiat. It was my first bond and I stayed forever.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:48:28 PM

I was like an elementary student those times when I was just beginning with bitcoin. My post are usually 1 line and I usually experience having my post reported or deleted because it's irrelevant. But as I continue my stay here and as I ranked up, I managed to improve my post little by little due to the fact that it is a must most especially when you are in a campaign. I will still improve myself here so that I may get higher profit and better outcomes.
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

A friend who worked in the payment industry told me in 2012 to buy them, as he thought it could get big. The biggest mistake I've made in my life was not listening. Took me 5 years to finally get into it for real.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: