Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

I felt dizzy seeing so many numbers on my bitcoin address.  Then I am always excited to pay things with bitcoin or to received payment.  Then I was scammed that was the nightmare.  Never do any investment since then.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:01:27 PM

At first i did not believe about it but then when i started to know more about and acknowledge it then i earned also now i am happy i started with this and did not stop at the start because what

i earn with this i could not earn anywhere at my age.

I, too, at first did not believe in bitcoin and generally in this kind of earnings, but when I tried and saw that this is real, I can not stop now. Now this is the most important type of earnings.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

It was watching my brother turning off mining after mining one bitcoin to go play Counter strike...
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

On my first days here in crypto world well i did not understand first how it works, but i have a little background of trading because i have been involve in stock market, so i pursue trading in cryptoworld, also i did learn some ways to get some extra earnings by way of campaigns, also in gambling , mining. So right now i have more time in crypto world than trading in stock market.

That's good to know, mate. Being experienced in the stock markets, can lead you to success in the crypto markets as they have many similarities. The beauty of trading cryptocurrencies is that you'll have greater chances of profiting with them than doing so with stocks due to their highly volatile nature.

Thus, if you put the flaw of volatility into good use, then you could make a lot of money just by trading cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of altcoins which have an extremely volatile nature which tend to rise in price at some point in time, and then fall back to their original price levels.

Nevertheless, the more experience you get with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the more you'll be able to put them up to good use for profiting in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:01:40 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
At first I don't know what to do with this forum like on how will I earn profit so I've read articles, asked those who are not new here and also observe on how things are happening. The first thing that I've learned to earn profit is the weekly campaigns . I am having trouble during that time because I'm just posting everywhere I like, not knowing that there are some restrictions. But I've learned it as time passed by.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kamikadze69

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

when I won a 0.01 giveway from a facebook fanpage of a product, I was confused about whether I was 0.01 btc, because at that time the price was not as high as this (about $ 500). so I decided to buy an ebook with Bitcoin.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:15:40 AM

At first time i started to the bitcoin world i confuse to what's going on. I mean if you're only begginer and if you don't have any idea about bitcoin this page is just like a forum in you. Yeah its exact a forum but this forum make you how to understand bitcoin world and how to earn in just typing or answering the questions of the other and by the joining the signature campaign you'll earn.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:56:58 AM

I was first could not believe in bitcoin. Then my brother said that it's true. I am glad that bitcoin is here.Thank you.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:09:11 AM

My first experience when I started bitcoin was great for me, because at that time the first one to introduce bitcoin was my friend, at that time I really did not understand at all, from registering to bitcoin how to do it, I asked continue to be my friend, and grateful he always patiently teach me, to be like now even though still often ask if there are new things done
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:12:31 AM

Well, i have a little bit interesting experience with this exciting cryptocurrency. About 1 year ago i heard about Bitcoin from Facebook post which about matrix. But i really have no idea whats bitcoin & how is it work?? Then i search on google about it. Then i have got some knowledge about it then work on which are related to BTC like Hypi,matrix but I don't make money from it. Then one day i know about Bitcoin Form then started work on it. Nowadays, I'm making money from it through Social campaign & Signature Campaign which is my income source. At the end i want to add that Signature campaign is one of the best camping for making massive money.  Cool
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

my experience in bitcoin my first time playing bounty campaign social media because that i understand only that .,

not bad that I got when I first played bitcoin ...
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:34:52 AM

gambling and sports betting is my reason for engaging with bitcoin, I initially just tried to get involved in crypto gambling, but felt comfortable and started abandoning the conventional/offline gambling model. Much can I do including engaging in the crypto trading market and following a specific project campaign.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:49:09 AM

Obviously it was an great experience to know bitcoin and start earning money from it as no one will hate bitcoin if they are aware that they can earn good money from it and same goes with me as it really had a positive impact on my life.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:19:51 AM

I have started using bitcoin bbout six months ago.And I can say that bitcoin has helped me so much,in my financial needs .Bitcoin has changed my financial status.Bitcoin has made my day productive.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

My first experience with Bitcoin when I first stared is at first after getting some satoshi which is a small denomination of Bitcoin is I do not know where I can use it, since it’s a digital currency maybe I can only trade and use it online and will still require me to use real cash for other purchases. But my expectations widen after I started to read and trade with Bitcoin like in a known shop here in our country which they have started to accept Bitcoins as payment. At first I was hesitant in using Bitcoin since I don’t know if they really accept Bitcoin payments but they did! Increasing my Bitcoin now has became one of my financial future goal and hopefully I can buy a car or a house with Bitcoins.
technogeek

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:30:23 PM

I Bought my first bitcoin set of value rs. 10000 and later on 30000 more. Now I have .230 Bitcoins in my Zebpay wallet. Whenever price goes down, my heart stops beating for few seconds  Wink. But now I know, that's normal. It keeps going up and down. Right now, it's going down, so I m thinking to buy more. http://technogeek.review/bitcoins-buy-sell-bitcoins-india/ here is the procedure and famous wallets if you want to buy bitcoins
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:35:23 PM

Nobody (minus genius perhaps) starts something new and know everything. I too started understanding what's crypto to begin with, then wallet, then exchanges and so on! Something stayed constant throughout though, I don't have a good impression of BTC transaction fee at start and I still feel the same.

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

well me too when I enter the bitcoin world i really don't know what to do. I'm curious about why so many questions in a certain topic. didn't know what to answer what is bitcoin what is altacoins and everything but bit by bit I understand what bitcoin is all about
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:51:56 PM

How I started bitcoin was really an out of curiousity thing and I didnt really have the proper knowledge for it and it made me some time for me to finally have my knowledge.I started as a very scary investor and I though that investing wasn't really a good option in making your bitcoin grow so I sticked with mining.But I finally realized that mining was very hard and it really takes a lot of time for it to be collected so I started investing and now I am proud to say that my bitcoin was continously growing and it was very useful for me.

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:09:00 AM

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.

My first experience with bitcoin when i first start, when i try to find i subject that i share my opinion is can't find one because i don't know what their talking about in bitcoin discussion so that my friend give me an advice to start posting in off topic, local, and politics and society then they ask me to read about bitcoin discussion to get knowledge about bitcoin. so that i follow their advice to me until i learned.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: