Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

First my BTC I bought for 300$ . Experience is what i need simply holding it in that time.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:35:13 PM

First my BTC I bought for 300$ . Experience is what i need simply holding it in that time.

maybe if you buy it with more amount at that time and hold it until now maybe you already get a big profit, because we are currently very high bitcoin price up to $ 4170 and seems to be increasing again.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:47:13 PM

When i first started bitcoin, i felt that it is very difficult for me and it is not possible, but then I began to delve into it and I really liked it 
Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:04 PM

I was really suprised and excited that there is a way to invest 1700 in May 2017 and get 4500 in the end of August 2017. However now it's difficult to believe that such returns are still possible

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:16:43 AM

I didn't start off to well, I quite didn't believe in it and I thought that it was too good to be true and I will end up getting scammed or something. So I decided to go through it's background, read it's articles and most importantly people's opinions and experiences.  Then
I came to know that it is related to modern technology and I started to get interested in it and started learning things and fast forward to now and I am still here learning and trying out new things.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

can not express in words ..which I remember when I will start bitcoin is I feel unsure and nervous ,, because I realize myself that I do not understand the technological problems ... but after everything I live ,, everything goes with smoothly ,,

Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

I just joined this bitcoin a few months ago, initially I feel very difficult because I do not understand and know little about bitcoin, but I will always study and find out about this bitcoin so I better understand it
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

Starting as a total noobie almost make me stop from pursuing here in bitcoin but when I saw post from my hubbys group of bitcoiners that they were receiving payments from.campaigns I feel motivated again to continue what I had started, so I am days from now of becoming a junior member and I am looking forward to it as a good source of income specially now that I temporarily stop my work,this can be a great alternative job for me and right now I feel less bored and productive.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

when first time i join is when 2014 at that time I just collect bitcoin through faucet way because then I just search on internet with keywords "how to get free bitcoin". after that I had stopped collecting btc for about 2 years because at that time I did not have the capital and collect the bitcoin just melaluli faucte did not produce anything and finally at 2015 i'm going back with some funds and at that time i try to investung my money at altcoins too and at cloud mining when it's practically I've managed to make a profit through bitcoin. until finally in the year 2017 I know about this forum so I can increase my income.
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:07:08 AM

My encounters have been certain up until this point, I have never been defrauded and I have gotten some quality items in the gathering, I began doing fixtures so I could see better what this tech was about, after that and since I was awed by it I got some bitcoin that reconsidered itself quickly and I spent it, at that point I escaped the bitcoin world for quite a while and after that I returned.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:32:45 AM

I started doing Bitcoin few months ago, I'm currently focusing in signature campaigns, trying to earn good profit and invest it in trading or mining. Well I can say that so far so good, never imagined that as a College student I can earn this much although not big enough compared to you guys, but I'm more that happy about it.

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

well my first experience with bitcoin was pretty all about faucets my first experience is doing faucets in that time the value of bitcoin is around 200 to 300 us dollars i thought that in faucet which is pretty high 4000-10000 satoshi i can get up to 1 btc before i just realized i just wasting my time i managed to get up to 0.0113 btc which is 2 dollars and i took 1 month of saving after that i gave up and bought my first bitcoin worth of $50.
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

My first involvement in bitcoin was last January this year.At first I'm terrified to a few destinations since I would prefer not to scam but my companion show me well ordered how to comprehend bitcoin is.I acquire from free bitcoin applications and spigots however it's ease back to procure in light of the fact that bitcoin is increment day by day.
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

My experience with bitcoin when i first stared were very hard because i did not know anything about it and i started doing research but still could not understand 9it so then i came to this forum and through here i learned a lot and i am still learning a lot.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:07:52 AM

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know how the people are earning. I started trying to get bitcoin through the faucet, and it takes a very long time, just getting less than 1$ per week. and finally I try to do trading, and with that I got a very big profit. And right now I'm trying to find luck in this forum with the bounty project
elLiteZero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and from my friends.
He make me intresting with bitcoin. because that i start to search about bitcoin
Lomperd1

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:17:21 AM

I was essentially driven into Bitcoin so I didn't endure finding my courses around. My sibling was at that point into it so I began my adventure by figuring out how to mine since he had a little Altcoins mine in the store room. I later put into a little mining rig and started adapting practically everything there's about digital currencies and the rest they say is history to procure more here.
Ducksun

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

When I started in bitcoin world, I don't know how to start. How to earn bitcoins and the process of it. First, I played it well in faucets then someone told me that I am just wasting my time in that small amount of bitcents. He introduced bitcointalk to me, this is the reason why he earned lots of money. In my first day, I have a lots of speculations, I don't know to do it. I told to myself, Is this the same way on how you posted it on facebook.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
Mine was at a conference where a group of guys were presenting Bitcoin (very badly). I didnt take it very seriously at first unfortunately, but I guess we all miss a beat some times don't we?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
This is funny that I nearly have the same experience. First on mining doggy coins with a good desktop processor, then we lost everything 4 years ago, after 6 months of mining again we turned all to btc it worth was 3 btc at that time btc value was around 400USD. We also invested a few totally we had 5 btc 2 years ago same mistake, got in to alt coins lost most of them. Now making arbitrage to increase the same amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: