Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:38:33 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I started in bitcoin I have really no idea how the bitcoin is working. My friend convinced me to try this bitcoin. She said the she was paid by just posting a constructive post. I was wondering how she was paid by just posting? Then I tried bitcoin. They advised me to research first and to increase my rank first before joining a campaign. Then I did it. As of now I joined my first signature campaign and it'll big help for me. Now I am still researching to gain more knowledge about Mining and Trading.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:26:46 AM

I experience it here in campaign. I earn bitcoin here in campaign it is because that my brother teach me to do it so that I can also earn like him. He also teaches me how to double it so that I can earn online but it is also risky to do it. So I do it occasionally.

Same way as me. I think that most of us started learning more about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies when we joined a signature campaign and explored the forums. It encourages us to get involved in Bitcoin by sharing ideas, asking for questions, and helping others while at the same time getting rewarded for it.

While signature campaign earnings may never replace your real job, it serves as a great start to invest those earnings in order to make a greater income that would help you earn a living some time in the future.

Nevertheless, the experiences that we get with Bitcoin could serve as a great way to teach others who are new into the field. Just my thoughts.  Grin
I agree, for me if we start here in campaign we can learn so much more and we can be open minded because we are open in every opinion of every people who are sharing their thoughts, experience and knowledge here in campaign.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

When I started to recognize bitcoin and gradually got it, I found it very difficult and had thought to give up because it is very difficult if without capital. But I get the info if we can get many results by following the signature campaign and finally I tried it and sure enough, I can get bitcoin just by step easy and free in signature campaign

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When I first started to earn Bitcoin, I got scammed a lot, over and over again. That time was really terrible because I had to claim faucets so many time to get a small amount of Bitcoin but then I was scammed really quick.
dady12

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:41:35 PM

the first time I heard about bitcoin,I have the thought that internet fraudsters  have  discoverd  another way to scam people of thier hard earn money,I  lost alot of money during the time liberty reserve was closed,and this make me think bitcoin  is another scam as the value then was pretty cheap  and I overlook at it ,after so many years a friend told me of bitcoin and I check at its price but was surprise that the price have rose to 1200 US dollar,I bought some coins and I start trading,and I can tell every one that bitcoin have come to stay and I am earning massively  from it
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

This was like 4 years ago but back then I had the feeling that Bitcoin was more worth, not in the sense of price, and somehow it was easier for me to get it. I'm more sentimental to that period and I still remember how excitet I was when I got the very first Bitcoin in my wallet. Today I don't get that feeling anymore and that is what I miss the most.

People who pioneered bitcoin from scratch / when it first appeared (when bitcoin was still worthless,,. did have their own pride when they could fill their bitcoin purses, albeit only in small quantities,,, but they were all very impressive for the early pioneers,., But different from the present,, they only think about the amount and think about the price alone...
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:25:45 PM

In the end of 2015, i didn't about bitcoin. Later, i was fully knowledge about digital money and purchased bitcoin in January, 2016 and invested less amount. Later, i invested some more bitcoins with the highest amount and stored in my wallet. I didn't spend anyone and stored for my future family needs.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

When I first started to earn Bitcoin, I got scammed a lot, over and over again. That time was really terrible because I had to claim faucets so many time to get a small amount of Bitcoin but then I was scammed really quick.

I had the same experience as you, but I was able to overcome it as time went by. With the many losses I had, I was about to quit Bitcoin for good. However, with due diligence and perseverance, I was able to recover my losses, and establish myself within the crypto space.

Thanks to the massive price increase for Bitcoin, I've not only recovered my losses, but made some profit as well. I've learned a valuable lesson to not depend on cloud mining services, but to only buy and hold Bitcoin for the long term to ensure my success in it.

Therefore, experiences such as getting scammed or robbed, helps us become stronger each day to make better use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:04:08 PM

In the end of 2015, i didn't about bitcoin. Later, i was fully knowledge about digital money and purchased bitcoin in January, 2016 and invested less amount. Later, i invested some more bitcoins with the highest amount and stored in my wallet. I didn't spend anyone and stored for my future family needs.
That's better that you choose bitcoin than losing your self using those non sense activity nowadays i preferred to use bitcoin than other things on this earth it easy to use and easy to trade anywhere from internet. Also has the highest price for this year and maybe will continue to up because of the demand and the volume it self because of the users who continuously accept bitcoin on their country. Just always don't forget to read some news and article to enlighten more your self tho.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:44:01 PM

When I started with Bitcoin, I never new much about it, but with faucets I started with, lots lots of time was spent and wasted which ended to no gain, till a point a friend introduced me to bitcointalk forum and I first took a task which was accomplished and I was paid. SO I started to get used to the forum. Smiley
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

When I first started I was constantly claimin on faucets on my phone instead of checking the charts and seeing the buying potential at the time. When I started bitcoin had just crashed to 800$ a piece. I wish I did some more research instead of claiming blindly but there's nothing I can do.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:36:51 PM

Early I know that bitcoin, my account is often removed from this forum, because the comment I sent does not match the above topic, and I do not quite understand this bitcointalk user question, because this is still a beginner, but I am always curious and Do not give up so easily
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

That's better that you choose bitcoin than losing your self using those non sense activity nowadays i preferred to use bitcoin than other things on this earth it easy to use and easy to trade anywhere from internet. Also has the highest price for this year and maybe will continue to up because of the demand and the volume it self because of the users who continuously accept bitcoin on their country. Just always don't forget to read some news and article to enlighten more your self tho.

Exactly. Bitcoin is the smartest choice to make nowadays due to the increasing value and demand. It provides ease of use, low fees, and eliminates middlemen for good. With it, you can finally send money to anyone in the world in a completely secure and decentralized way.

Thus, if you make good use of this rapidly expanding cryptocurrency, you could lead your way towards financial freedom. Always stay up to date with the latest price movements on the markets, and the latest happenings to stay ahead in your financial decisions with it.

Nevertheless, will all the latest traction that is going around Bitcoin, it could turn out to become better than Gold and other rare assets on Earth. With its scarcity, decentralization, and strong security, it could go to many new heights and will be seen as a safe haven asset for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Btc having alot of benefits  as a convenient payment method and numbers being a sideline or job for there are lots of ways to earn,to have savings and have income , definitely bitcoin is a good decision ,will not regret.. I remember im scared to do transaction via sending btc address and joining in some investment. Though having btc is really a great opportunity for us since we got the chance to knew even my country were not on implementation of it yet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

When I first started with bitcoin, I have experienced a difficulty on adopting from posting into local thread going to bitcoin discussion and economy. I also experienced posting on off topics and politics and society. It is just normal for a beginner like me on my first trial because I do not have any prior knowledge with this kind of cryptocurrency because it is still a strange thing for me the first time I know it. But as time pass by I can be able to adopt on posting into different threads because of my experiences and readings that I have gathered while learning about bitcoin.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

When I first started I was constantly claimin on faucets on my phone instead of checking the charts and seeing the buying potential at the time. When I started bitcoin had just crashed to 800$ a piece. I wish I did some more research instead of claiming blindly but there's nothing I can do.

I started way back in 2013 or 2014. Back then, I also earned by first coins from faucets. But then earning BTC from faucets was not that hard. It was easy to earn a few mBTCs, if you visit the site continuously for a month or so.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

I started way back in 2013 or 2014. Back then, I also earned by first coins from faucets. But then earning BTC from faucets was not that hard. It was easy to earn a few mBTCs, if you visit the site continuously for a month or so.

Yeah. It was much easier to earn Bitcoin from faucets in the past, but nowadays it is not worth it. While it serves as a great start for those who are new into Bitcoin, it will never be ideal to generate a nice income out of it.

One thing for sure is that you will earn good profits over the long term, if you've managed to hold most of your faucet earnings since you've started. As for me, I've saved up most of my faucet earnings since 2014, and now as a result of Bitcoin's price increase, they are worth more than what they used to, making me a small profit.

Nevertheless, faucets are a great way to earn experience using Bitcoin as it will encourage you to claim your reward and experiment with the pioneer cryptocurrency. With this, and many other happenings, I've been able to become experienced and stronger than ever making good use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just sharing my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:40:24 PM

Yeah. It was much easier to earn Bitcoin from faucets in the past, but nowadays it is not worth it. While it serves as a great start for those who are new into Bitcoin, it will never be ideal to generate a nice income out of it.

One thing for sure is that you will earn good profits over the long term, if you've managed to hold most of your faucet earnings since you've started. As for me, I've saved up most of my faucet earnings since 2014, and now as a result of Bitcoin's price increase, they are worth more than what they used to, making me a small profit.

Nevertheless, faucets are a great way to earn experience using Bitcoin as it will encourage you to claim your reward and experiment with the pioneer cryptocurrency. With this, and many other happenings, I've been able to become experienced and stronger than ever making good use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just sharing my thoughts Grin

Congratulations to you then.  I was never into faucet and I wished someone will told me about it.  Though I may say that when I was into typing captcha, the amount of satoshi given was higher before compared today.  Maybe because of the increase of the value of bitcoin.  Nonetheless, you are such a lucky one for knowing bitcoin that early.
luckylucky

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:41:56 PM

The first time I went into bitcoin world is very confusing and I keep learning how to get a bitcoin and finally I have friends who have learned a lot about bitcoin I also learn a lot with my close friends how to get bitcoin and I have Followed a signature campaign and that's where I got a lot of learning that I really liked about the signature campaign
HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:52:56 PM

The first time I went into bitcoin world is very confusing and I keep learning how to get a bitcoin and finally I have friends who have learned a lot about bitcoin I also learn a lot with my close friends how to get bitcoin and I have Followed a signature campaign and that's where I got a lot of learning that I really liked about the signature campaign
Do you think that it is easy to get bitcoin just like that,when i came to bitcoin i do have a clear idea on what to do with it as i was gambling with it all the time,i just thought it as a good way to gamble without giving out your identity and then started learning about the big market and started investing in good projects and so these are my experiences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: