Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:49:22 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I first heard about it in 2009 I wish I had typed in YouTube how to mine bitcoins! Oh well, I started researching it in 2011 and what I know, only a few people in the world do, so I can make a living somehow from that.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

How I started bitcoin was really an out of curiousity thing and I didnt really have the proper knowledge for it and it made me some time for me to finally have my knowledge.I started as a very scary investor and I though that investing wasn't really a good option in making your bitcoin grow so I sticked with mining.But I finally realized that mining was very hard and it really takes a lot of time for it to be collected so I started investing and now I am proud to say that my bitcoin was continously growing and it was very useful for me.

Me neither. It was hard for me to gain proper knowledge about Bitcoin and its underlying technology, since there was no one around to guide me. Luckily, I've found this community and joined a signature campaign which has helped me explore more about cryptocurrencies in general and become an expert on the subject.

Still, there are many things that I have to learn, but everyday I learn something new that helps me make better use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As well as you did, I used to only mine Bitcoin in the cloud, but now I have managed to establish other income streams with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that have helped me build up a solid foundation towards my financial future.

The good side of all this is that our experiences learned will help out other who are new into the field, which in turn has a nice effect over the awareness and mainstream usage of cryptocurrencies. It will be only a matter of time before the majority of people in the world educate themselves about Bitcoin and drive mainstream adoption of it. Just my opinion Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Shomeare1932

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:05:45 AM

:)when i started out whit bitcoin was simply because i go through an write-up of purse.io about the discont you can have whit bitcoins, soon after that i identified primedice and the community, and right after that i registered in the forum, and finding out bitcoin
johnarce

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

My own experience went very well, and I was able to learn about some potential red flags when doing in-person Bitcoin transactions.
mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:16:53 AM

I started with bitcoin to earn some money. After a lot of researching, I decided on mining, invested about $1000 (which is not that much in terms of mining equipment) and it worked. I always have some mined coins in my wallet, and sometimes go in for trading.
iloveass2

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

I felt kinda strange, innocent and know nothing when i first started. At that time i had no experience with bitcoin, but by learning through this forum and other informative sites.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:38:11 AM

Heard bitcoin for the first time was so strange, i have no idea at all about what it was..But because of my eagerness to know and how does it works,  the benefits and the profits that you can get. i do read a lot to learn more and still learning.
BlackBeast

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I first heard about it in 2009 I wish I had typed in YouTube how to mine bitcoins! Oh well, I started researching it in 2011 and what I know, only a few people in the world do, so I can make a living somehow from that.
You are still very lucky that you heard about bitcoin in 2011 as the users and investors from that time are now millionaires and they are living a very luxurious life nowadays and I have heard that they have started their own business. The problem is with people like me who have started bitcoin in 2017 who are currently in the struggle to contribute in different jobs provided by bitcoin community and want to get some good amount of bitcoin.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

I first started with no idea about Bitcoin is. I just saw my friend's post about news on Bitcoin. Then I find it so weird because it's new to me. As I do my research, search the meaning ,purpose, benefits, etc. I find it interesting that's why I chat my friend and I let him teach me about trading. Then as I do trading, I want to earn more, I wanna multiply my Bitcoin as much as possible. So I created an account here in Bitcointalk. I learn a lot here, know more about coins.

Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

When I start, I’m just like the others that really have no idea what it can do. I just try bitcoins because my classmates influenced me. They are gaining from it, they can buy anything they want. When I’m starting I always ask them what I should do next. And also I’m just posting only on bitcoin discussion, gambling and on local boards because they tell me that it is where I should post only since I’m a beginner. But when I’m reading on different forums I’m starting to learn other things about bitcoin.

Cryptoraptor

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

I started in 2011.  It had popped up in a few blogs but can't exactly remember what hooked me.  I remember being amazed that I could transfer coins outside of a banking system to another individual and get a product or service.  No, I did not buy any $1 bitcoins.  I mined on my graphics cards for a while and eventually pre-ordered a BFL 60GH Miner.  That was the best purchase I have ever made.  Bought 2 more and mined until it became unprofitable.  Wound up mining around 7 in total.  Been trading ever since.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

I first started with no idea about Bitcoin is. I just saw my friend's post about news on Bitcoin. Then I find it so weird because it's new to me. As I do my research, search the meaning ,purpose, benefits, etc. I find it interesting that's why I chat my friend and I let him teach me about trading. Then as I do trading, I want to earn more, I wanna multiply my Bitcoin as much as possible. So I created an account here in Bitcointalk. I learn a lot here, know more about coins.

We all have the same story about how naive we are when we first learned about bitcoin.  Bitcointalk helps me in most of my questions before about bitcoin.  Almosy everything I want to know about it was answered.  I came to a point that I really wanted to earn a lot so I bought bitcoin and used it to invest.  Unfortunately it turned out to be a scam and since then I was always been afraid to try investing again.
bitminton

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:20:03 PM

Dont believe anyone say about bitcoin price. just do own research and trade by heart and skill
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

Before, I been hearing it from my girlfriend. She said that her sister's boyfriend is earning good amount of money through posting. I was not that amused about it before because I thought its like a blog and I don't know anything about it. I was not interested. Then they insisted of making me an account and started reading if by myself and started asking few questions to others. I ranked up and applied to a campaign. I got accepted and earned within a week like they have said. Until now I focus in signature campaigns. It gets harder ang harder every week and end of a campaign.
I am in here for three months next week. And I have earned about a hundred dollar since I started campaigns.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

My experience when i first started with bitcoin, i was so much interesting to start bitcoin but i feel nervous, and tell myself i can do this even though i have not enough knowledge. But i try myself to understand topic and research so that i get more ideas from other people. Because i want to invest and earn in bitcoin that's why i spend more time to research and i always ask my nephew to educate and teach me.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

:)when i started out whit bitcoin was simply because i go through an write-up of purse.io about the discont you can have whit bitcoins, soon after that i identified primedice and the community, and right after that i registered in the forum, and finding out bitcoin

Nice. I was into Primedice too, but eventually got bored and lost a lot of Bitcoins by playing it for months. I've thought that I was able to grow my Bitcoin fast, but as with any gambling game, that is not usually the case, leaving you with less than what you've initially invested into them.

But, despite everything, Primedice and other gambling sites (like the one under my signature) are really fun and addicting for any cryptocurrency user. You should always seek for new ways to make money with Bitcoin, as well as become knowledgeable about it to prevent any mistakes when using it.

Thus, the more time you spend into Bitcoin, the more experiences you'll be able to get for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:13:04 PM

My experience when I first joined in bitcoin was confused, I do not understand what bitcoin is, how to do it, earn income from where, and so on. But my curiosity is greater than my sense of confusion finally because a lot of reading from the internet then a lot of questions to an experienced friend the longer I understand and reduce my confusion ......

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
RonaldCEtchison

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

I started using bitcoin when I explained it was not accepted and soon some of my friends started exploring with the help that I provided. Everyone has different first experience when starting to get in bitcoin. Profits for many but unfortunately times change and in certain countries regulations are being enforced but happiness we all adapt well.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:53:09 PM

When I have my interest with bitcoin, I did not make an account immediately, but I started reading in different threads. It was actually funny because I did not understand topics in Bitcoin Discussion, so I went to Beginners and Help. Then that's where I started discovering about bitcoin and slowly I understand the different terms that I haven't heard since. I have asked my classmates how did they earn just by posting what, but still didn't understood it. My classmate gave a whitepaper to translate, and that is the very first service I have done to bitcoin. It was tiring but I managed to be awake inside classes. Then I have made an account and my classmate gave a link and opened it, it is about joining a signature campaign, and that's where I started earning bitcoins. Little by little but it is a great start for me.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:01:59 PM

When I have my interest with bitcoin, I did not make an account immediately, but I started reading in different threads. It was actually funny because I did not understand topics in Bitcoin Discussion, so I went to Beginners and Help. Then that's where I started discovering about bitcoin and slowly I understand the different terms that I haven't heard since. I have asked my classmates how did they earn just by posting what, but still didn't understood it. My classmate gave a whitepaper to translate, and that is the very first service I have done to bitcoin. It was tiring but I managed to be awake inside classes. Then I have made an account and my classmate gave a link and opened it, it is about joining a signature campaign, and that's where I started earning bitcoins. Little by little but it is a great start for me.
yes that is true, for the first time when i heard about bitcoin i was also need too much interested there, because i was totally unaware of its importance but later on i when i understand about it and get some good knowledge about bitcoin then i start giving more importance to it and still now i am giving a decent time to study bitcoin and specially to trading from where i am getting a good amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: