Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:58:28 PM

When I was starting bitcoin, my experience were not good. I was scammed before many times by different sites and programs. During that time, I only have limited knowledge about bitcoin. So I learned from my mistakes. I conduct some research about it and now I'm earning good from my investments.

I think that the majority of Bitcoin users would've been scammed at some point in their first days. You can't consider to become an expert in Bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies, if you don't find yourself if these unexpected happenings. Since we learn by experience, we gain knowledge about the things that occur in crypto land, which will help us prevent making a bad decision at some point in the future.

I remember when I first started in Bitcoin, where I was very excited that I would become rich by doing cloud mining. It was then that I've realized that most of these services were scam, thus making me little to no return on my investment. As a result of massively investing into cloud mining services, I've ended up losing a huge amount of my Bitcoin, almost making me quit from the cryptocurrency.

But in the end, it is great to make your own research about any related project or service within crypto land, as well as look for advice from other members of the BCT community, as it would help you become an expert in the pioneer cryptocurrency for years to come.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:21:38 PM

Just like you anybody else would start to be rookies I myself was one I just take the grab on the knowledge available with it and when I had a question regarding something with bitcoin I just ask other users in this forum for help until I don't need any teaching and just researching my question with google has do me good, then saving up as much bitcoin was the very fun I have.
Self learning is effective and same as yours i dont need any teaching since lots of informations about bitcoin is on the internet already which you could already learn yourself regarding to bitcoin specially on this forum.We do really start as newbies but it depends on an individual on how he gonna learn new things.
yes bitcoin do not need for any instructor one can easily learn about bitcoin from different places, he can use internet from where he can get alot of information about bitcoin. i think bitcointalk.org is the best way of learning about bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

I remembered when i started bitcoin in early 2016. I used faucet to earn money but i realized it was a waste of time then i started investing but i was scammed. after that my friend told me to search bitcointalk .

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

yes bitcoin do not need for any instructor one can easily learn about bitcoin from different places, he can use internet from where he can get alot of information about bitcoin. i think bitcointalk.org is the best way of learning about bitcoin.

Yes. I believe that the best way to learn about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, would be via the use of signature campaign and through the exploration of the forum. There are many experienced members within the community, which are willing to help you every step of the way. Even if you can't find what you're looking for, there is always YouTube and Google.

Still, if you're willing to make a career out of Bitcoin and blockchain tech, I suggest that you look out for better ways to instruct yourself such as the use of books, online courses, or others. Certifications such as the Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) requires you to have a deep understanding of what Bitcoin is and how it works.

Nevertheless, everyone learns at their own pace to become knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency that will drastically change our future. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:09:57 PM

Just like you anybody else would start to be rookies I myself was one I just take the grab on the knowledge available with it and when I had a question regarding something with bitcoin I just ask other users in this forum for help until I don't need any teaching and just researching my question with google has do me good, then saving up as much bitcoin was the very fun I have.
Self learning is effective and same as yours i dont need any teaching since lots of informations about bitcoin is on the internet already which you could already learn yourself regarding to bitcoin specially on this forum.We do really start as newbies but it depends on an individual on how he gonna learn new things.

Its easy to learn and understand for those who are tech savvy and spend enough time on internet on daily basis but people who are away from online world will never come to know about bitcoins unless you don't show them that there is something like bitcoin where you can earn money and can also be used for shopping so I think there are still many people who needs a basic training on how to get into bitcoins.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

Its easy to learn and understand for those who are tech savvy and spend enough time on internet on daily basis but people who are away from online world will never come to know about bitcoins unless you don't show them that there is something like bitcoin where you can earn money and can also be used for shopping so I think there are still many people who needs a basic training on how to get into bitcoins.
Perhaps many people want, but to date they do not even suspect the existence of bitcoin. But we must be objective and tell the truth that bitcoin is a currency for a very narrow circle of people. Not everyone will want to use bitcoin, because there is in this not only positive, but also difficulties.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

I was completely unknown about bitcoin and heard the name from some of my friends then I started to search about it on google and I found a wikipedia page on there and then one day I found this forum and I continued to discuss about bitcoin and now I have a good knowledge about bitcoin and I love to work in bitcoin currency only.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:23:05 PM

When I first get known with bitcoin I dii know anything about it I was completely ignorant. But I wanted to learn and know more so I started to read about it, ask friends, gathering information. I was very happy and excited when I got my first coins, it was very special feeling.

malaj
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

I remembered when i started bitcoin in early 2016. I used faucet to earn money but i realized it was a waste of time then i started investing but i was scammed. after that my friend told me to search bitcointalk .
to me i think it was really a good experience i think i was too much excited and want to use bitcoin for the first time as money for  online purpose. to me i will like to say that in fact it was such a good experience for me.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

When I first get known with bitcoin I dii know anything about it I was completely ignorant. But I wanted to learn and know more so I started to read about it, ask friends, gathering information. I was very happy and excited when I got my first coins, it was very special feeling.

Same here even I found it complicated in beginning when my friend told me about it and I was simply not interested in putting my money and time into it as I had a feeling that it will make me loose my money but over a period of time I started to have faith in bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

It also happened to as a useless cryptocurrency at the first tim, I didn't  even treated it as a currency when I first read it. It was also my regret that I didn't try to earn bitcoin, where I've known it since I was high school.
But now that I am earning them, it is a very warm feeling that with all that hard work you are now earning and it was really worth it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:33:26 PM

It also happened to as a useless cryptocurrency at the first tim, I didn't  even treated it as a currency when I first read it. It was also my regret that I didn't try to earn bitcoin, where I've known it since I was high school.
But now that I am earning them, it is a very warm feeling that with all that hard work you are now earning and it was really worth it.

Same as me. I've thought that Bitcoin was just another payment processor, (and sometimes a scam) when I've first started. But thanks to the friendly community of BitcoinTalk, I was able to gain faith on the cryptocurrency, with the willing to go on. It is today, and I've became a more confident user of this revolutionary cryptocurrency, that it is changing our world at a fast pace. The thing about Bitcoin that have attracted me the most, was its underlying technology.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to expand my knowledge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, to become an expert in the future.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:56:06 AM

When I first started to use bitcoin
I was amazed on how it works.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

nothing is wasted when you're studying in bitcoin. Faucets are made your patience be better at least you can know there are many other methods and better appreciate the various methods and you will know getting a lot of bitcoin is not easy
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When I was starting in bitcoin I was just like a kinder student which learning a things which I do not know it even I read it several times it took  moths before I understand it clearly, it was a very hard experience on my part as in I applied full of hard work to study and learned it. I just became patience on reading from time to time and keep on try to do some research about in bitcoin, trading, and other. And now here I am somehow I developed myself here in this forum. Cheesy
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When I was starting in bitcoin I was just like a kinder student which learning a things which I do not know it even I read it several times it took  moths before I understand it clearly, it was a very hard experience on my part as in I applied full of hard work to study and learned it. I just became patience on reading from time to time and keep on try to do some research about in bitcoin, trading, and other. And now here I am somehow I developed myself here in this forum. Cheesy
you are so smart mate for studying the system and understand it by using your time and effort for most of us who only see bitcoin as one of the type of investment that we will be able to earn good profits, we do need longer time to understand what the system was and why its worth it like this now, i also just a newbie without knowledge and just learning btc by reading here inside the forum and navigate to learn from someone here who already got much knowledge and sharing their thoughts.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

When I first started to use bitcoin
I was amazed on how it works.

That's not experience, that is the way you think of it. The OP is asking about your 'experience' which is how much do you think about Bitcoin, what do you know about cryptocurrencies, and things like that.
'Amazed on how it works is not an' experience, it is the way how you feel about Bitcoin.

Know the difference!/Read the Original post first!

faucet used to be profitable
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

I have read bitcoin a few years ago but I never got to chance to fully understand it. But starting this year, my interest about bitcoin started when I search for online gambling. And I see that you can earn and invest through bitcoin. So I study or learn how to earn bitcoin like faucets and where to store it(wallet). I'm still a newbie and learning new things everyday in our forum. I'm currently reading all about investment so I might try it one day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

I have read bitcoin a few years ago but I never got to chance to fully understand it. But starting this year, my interest about bitcoin started when I search for online gambling. And I see that you can earn and invest through bitcoin. So I study or learn how to earn bitcoin like faucets and where to store it(wallet). I'm still a newbie and learning new things everyday in our forum. I'm currently reading all about investment so I might try it one day.

When i heard about bitcoin i was really excited about it. because i know it will generate the another source of income, also i came to know from one of my friend the value of btc constantly increases and sometime decreases as well which will give you the option to sell when the price is high and when the price is low you can purchase. all this idea has given me the motivation to join this campaign and earn more.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

I was not interested in bitcoins when I first heard about it as I was very much busy those days with my newly joined job so was not having enough time to give it to bitcoins but when I saw the price went up like crazy it made me to think once again about bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: