Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:52:05 AM

I was taught by my friend and in a short I tried explaining to people around me who have good knowledge about the technology. To my surprise none agreed to it, very few started to give a try after long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

The best thing I experienced when I was at the first stage is when I receive lots and lots of Satoshi from Faucets. Actually I learned bitcoin from using faucets and also from Ponzi website. But the best thing happened to me when I started earning bitcoin is when I receive almost 250,000 Satoshi in just 1 day.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:33:45 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

I think we share all the same experience the first time we entered this cryptocurrency world, getting scammed, invested to those HYIP sites though we know that they are not legit and could run-off with our bitcoin any time, and doing faucets even though the earnings there are just little compare to the amount of bitcoin that we are earning right now to the Signature Campaigns here.

It is really good to remember all those things because that what made us like this, having enough knowledge, for us not to be scammed anymore, not doing FAUCETS anymore because we are earning enough bitcoin weekly, and not risking anymore our money to those HYIP sites out there, because we are done on being naïve in this world, we learned how to be strong and independent to survive in this world of cryptocurrency and also in the real world. Smiley
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I was a newbie in bitcoin world, its just nothing to me, I always ignored the advantage of bitcoin even my friend told me to study it. I became serious to bitcoin only when after 1 year I found out that my friend is earning 0.1BTC weekly or more.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:03:33 AM

When I started to learn how bitcoin works. I am being confused for the first time I didn't know the process of paying bitcoins in this forum so I do some research and read related topics about bitcoin. I want to earn a lot but I don't know how to do it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

My first experience with bitcoin was very bad, back in 2014 I wast start using bitcoin as  a faucet player, I claim many faucets for earn some bitcoins, but when a complete day I claim bitcoin and calculate my earning that was only less than 0.001BTC.. then I decided to leave bitcoin...

I passed through the same thing as you mate spending lots of time in front of a computer claiming faucets every time, nonstop without taking a break. I thought that I would make a pretty good amount of Bitcoins, but on the contrary I earned less than what I spent in faucets. It was then that I realized that I needed another way to earn Bitcoins. And so, I enrolled into a signature campaign and started trading Bitcoins. The result of this was much better than claiming satoshis from faucets.  Grin

Like the other i start using bitcoin in gambling and earning in faucet and all i do is gamble what  i earn. But day past i realized that there is no future in gambling because it is to risky and you may lose much than you earn. So when i do start to a signature campaign i stop gambling and never consider it anymore.
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:56:28 AM

I know bitcoin experience of my friend, he taught me many things about bitcoin, of how to use and gain, just very beneficial experience which he gave to me

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:03:17 PM

It was difficult start for me. Especially, because there no one who could teach me well about bitcoin. I have friends who has a lot of experience and earns already in bitcoin but all I can do is ask them when I'm confused.
I also do not have a teacher to know bitcoin further. but I strive to know more about bitcoin by searching out sites on the Internet, forums, etc. there is a lot of science about bitcoin on there
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

It was difficult start for me. Especially, because there no one who could teach me well about bitcoin. I have friends who has a lot of experience and earns already in bitcoin but all I can do is ask them when I'm confused.
I also do not have a teacher to know bitcoin further. but I strive to know more about bitcoin by searching out sites on the Internet, forums, etc. there is a lot of science about bitcoin on there

Yes and also thanks to this forum from where we can get all relevant information related to bitcoins and other altocoins which helps us in updating our knowledge related to crypto world and I think this forum is better in compare to google to know about bitcoins.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:10:13 PM

We are alike in that manner. Without someone to teach me I started researching on bitcoin on my own. And because I dont have the capital to purchase bitcoin I started with faucets, I have hundred of faucets that gives me a cents a week. My family members are always laughing at me as they say that my eyes will be damaged even before I will earn big. But this time they are very quiet since I am earning hundreds of dollars weekly.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:12:30 PM

When first started I found it complicated and difficult ways to earn but after doing a good study and researching about it I found its not that tough and can be earned in different ways so overall it was an good experience to know bitcoin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:17:59 PM

I use bitcoin accidentally I have a games that need to cash out my money and use bitcoin wallet as payment method to receive my money, Even tough I donot have any idea how it works. And after I recieve my money I do search more about bitcoin and how to use it. after I search I'll learn we can invest money in many cloud mining site so I try but lost some of money but it's OK. And then I hear trading  I like it when I first try and very interesting, but sometimes I lost too then one of my friends introduce me here on bitcointalk that's why here I am learning new things at the same earn money.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:15:22 PM

First time i started with bitcoin is when i was searching for some online job for additional income in some local forum. There, i found many thread about getting bitcoin from faucet, i don't know what bitcoin is so i do some research first. After that i try doing faucet, but faucets only give me some satoshi, not comparable to my effort. Then i tried hyip, got scammed  Angry and almost cut my ties with bitcoin. Lucky there's some stellar promotion, they're giving free stellar (alt-coin), so i created many account and got many stellar, exhange it into bitcoin for my first decent amount of bitcoin.

Glad to hear about your experiences when you first started with Bitcoin. The stellar promotion, was good and helped gather a few extra Bitcoins out of it.

Usually, when you take your first steps into Bitcoin, you try using faucets just to know how the cryptocurrency works. While it may not be an ideal way of making a nice income out of it, it is a great way to introduce newbies into cryptocurrencies.

In crypto land, you can expect to find lots of scammers, and ponzis, but as you gain experience over the days, you can help prevent loss of your hard-earned Bitcoins. I've learned the hard way to stay away from cloud mining and HYIPs after getting scammed thousands of times.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

It is a really hard start like anybody else, I am like a lost child in a busy city. I dont know where to go and what to do, after a week I did some research to some stuffs that I dont know, watch some explanations about it on youtube and read articles here and other blogs about bitcoin though there are still a lot of things I dont know.
I did post my first one on the off topic and, yeah, it was deleted by the forum moderator which is really funny, It is still funny when I remember that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

I got introduced to bitcoin while I was surfing in the internet for watching a movie. By chance I got a popup of neobux advertisement. That time I was new to this bux type of site.So thought of signup and see whats there.
When I signed up , I saw an ad about moonbitcoin faucet. Then I started to google to know about bitcoin.That was my first experience with bitcoin. I got cheated also in many hyip sites. From that I learned how to handle bitcoins.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:54:46 PM

it was really weird because there was hardly anyone to teach me to use bitcoin and earn money with bitcoin. and i was really too much scared to invest money in cloud mining sites so i hadn't invested but later after 6 months i had invested and within 1 month that site ran away so my fear was right.
I think there are many testimonials on various websites and many tutorials available on the internet to use and produce bitcoin. there are many teachers on the internet about investing and so forth about bitcoin. so I was not too giddy about it
cramcram21

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:24:31 AM

Well my First experience with bitcoin was fun,
I first heard of bitcoin in a Facebook group named Deep Web,
Then I tried to earn some through faucet's and when I reach .001 btc tried to invest it in some HYIP,
And earned some profit through it and then later on that same month I tried to withdraw my bitcoin into cash,
Never thought that I could earn in the internet back then.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:44:12 AM

Well I had a fun but rough experience with it, so hard that I did not even know where to get a Bitcoin Address in the first place. That is also fun because I was dumbfounded that just by creating a Bitcoin Wallet Account to any service you automatically receive a Bitcoin Address. Also my first experience with it was quite hard because I got to find a reliable faucet to earn that's when I found out about signature campaigns in Bitcointalk which is a mainstay for me. Right now I am studying trading because I want to expand my knowledge to it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:44:21 AM

Well I had a fun but rough experience with it, so hard that I did not even know where to get a Bitcoin Address in the first place. That is also fun because I was dumbfounded that just by creating a Bitcoin Wallet Account to any service you automatically receive a Bitcoin Address. Also my first experience with it was quite hard because I got to find a reliable faucet to earn that's when I found out about signature campaigns in Bitcointalk which is a mainstay for me. Right now I am studying trading because I want to expand my knowledge to it.
It must be difficult if no one is teaching you ofcourse. However, once you have heard something new, you can easily study it since there is google whom can tell everything you need to know online. In my opinion, bitcoin currency is too easy than fiat currency since you don't need to understand so much legal terms unlike in fiat currency. Also, bitcoin trading is easier than forex trading but riskier than forex since volatility occured rapidly, however bitcoin can still recover from it.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

When i first engage to bitcoin i was little bit confused since i dont know much about bitcoin at the first place but when i knew about the things related to it i was curious and learn on everyday experiences of people on this forum which is really great.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: