Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:29:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW]  (Read 66767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:25:01 PM

What happened to Mr Marten?

T o be honest, we do not know what happened to Mr. Maten.  We hope he is okay and doing fine.  But many of us want C-Bit to continue to exist as a coin and develop further and that is why we have begin to take action and for a independent C-Bit Development Team.

If the original team is still active or becomes active again, we will gladly coordinate our efforts with them.

mtnminer

+1 mtnminer , I belive in XCT

NEXT DIFF CHANGE for 1792 Blocks

sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:28:19 PM

Let me know what pools are working and I will start mining on them pools. Don't want the coin to fail. Been mining when the coin first started.
mtnminer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:35:05 PM

Let me know what pools are working and I will start mining on them pools. Don't want the coin to fail. Been mining when the coin first started.

Delta and Alpha are currently live.  I hope soon we will have an independent mining pool up and running.  I will notify everyone as soon as this is achieved.

mtnminer
sandman53

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:39:20 PM

Thanks, will point my miners to them. Keep the good work up!
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:02:18 PM

Delta and Alpha are currently live.  I hope soon we will have an independent mining pool up and running.  I will notify everyone as soon as this is achieved.

mtnminer

mtnminer maybe open new Thread ?

mtnminer

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:47:24 PM

mtnminer

mtnminer maybe open new Thread ?

I have considered opening a new thread, but don't want to loose that already follow this thread who may be holding C-Bit.  I may open a new thread when I have the website finished and use that as the opening announcement.

Thank you
Mtnminer
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:19:06 PM

XCT Today trade 2.2BTC  Grin

https://c-cex.com/?p=xct-btc

OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:13:36 PM

Diff UPPPPP  Grin 1543390.83

sandman53

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:53:01 PM

What pools are working?
mtnminer

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:29:45 PM

What pools are working?

Currently the Frankfort DELTA pool is up running and paying out smoothly.  I am trying to get someone ot set up and operate a private mining pool, if you know anyone who may be willing please put them in contact with me or encourage them to set one up and share it here.

Thank you
mtnminer
mtnminer

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:05:18 AM

Our new website is up and functioning in a basic form as is the Forum which is linked on the website http://www.gocbit.com 

We also have the wallet files hosted for Windows 64, 32 bit and Android.  I am working on the Linux wallet and hope to share it soon.

There is still a lot of work to be done and if you would like to volunteer please feel free to contact me.

mtnminer
russokito

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:01:40 PM

I'm here to mining for over 8 hours and do not receive payment
http://delta.btc-bit.com/workers

mtnminer

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:07:13 PM

I'm here to mining for over 8 hours and do not receive payment
http://delta.btc-bit.com/workers

Payments are delayed almost eighteen hours.  I have been recieving payouts periodically from pool Delta when we succesfully solve a block.  There is an mner mining on a private pool who is taking most of the blocks currently.  He has more hashing power than we do and solves more blocks than us currently.

thank you
mtnminer
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 06:47:54 PM

I'm still really curious as to what happened with the original dev team. They really just up and left because they didn't like the price hitting the gutter? I don't know, just seems silly to me. Maybe they dumped out around that same time XCT was over 1k sat. Hard to find the dedicated these days!
mtnminer

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:27:52 PM

I'm still really curious as to what happened with the original dev team. They really just up and left because they didn't like the price hitting the gutter? I don't know, just seems silly to me. Maybe they dumped out around that same time XCT was over 1k sat. Hard to find the dedicated these days!

I agree with you, I am curious as to what happened to the original dev team.  I have tried contacting them through private messages, emails and even phone calls to the web developer associated with the website and hosting.  But I have not recieved any reply.  I hope the choose to contact us in the future and would be glad to work closely with them, but the ball is now in thier hands.

Perhaps you are right and they cashed out, I dont think they did as someone is still mining and holding over 7 million C-Bit and I believe they are one of the original dev team.  This makes them one of the highest C-bit holders and have the most to gain or lose!

I agree it is hard to find dedicated people these days but they are still out there.  I missed my greatest opportunity with Bitcoin and lost way too many due to carelessness in the early days.  I see this as my second chance and an opportunity for many others.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please stay with us here at C-Bit.  It may not be easy at times, but we will keep going.

mtnminer
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:10:33 PM

I agree with you, I am curious as to what happened to the original dev team.  I have tried contacting them through private messages, emails and even phone calls to the web developer associated with the website and hosting.  But I have not recieved any reply.  I hope the choose to contact us in the future and would be glad to work closely with them, but the ball is now in thier hands.

Perhaps you are right and they cashed out, I dont think they did as someone is still mining and holding over 7 million C-Bit and I believe they are one of the original dev team.  This makes them one of the highest C-bit holders and have the most to gain or lose!

I agree it is hard to find dedicated people these days but they are still out there.  I missed my greatest opportunity with Bitcoin and lost way too many due to carelessness in the early days.  I see this as my second chance and an opportunity for many others.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please stay with us here at C-Bit.  It may not be easy at times, but we will keep going.

mtnminer

mtnminer , you are here supporting xct, and that is the important thing, by my side i still put buy orders to catch up coins from dumpers.
good luck.
mtnminer

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:13:49 PM

I agree with you, I am curious as to what happened to the original dev team.  I have tried contacting them through private messages, emails and even phone calls to the web developer associated with the website and hosting.  But I have not recieved any reply.  I hope the choose to contact us in the future and would be glad to work closely with them, but the ball is now in thier hands.

Perhaps you are right and they cashed out, I dont think they did as someone is still mining and holding over 7 million C-Bit and I believe they are one of the original dev team.  This makes them one of the highest C-bit holders and have the most to gain or lose!

I agree it is hard to find dedicated people these days but they are still out there.  I missed my greatest opportunity with Bitcoin and lost way too many due to carelessness in the early days.  I see this as my second chance and an opportunity for many others.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please stay with us here at C-Bit.  It may not be easy at times, but we will keep going.

mtnminer

mtnminer , you are here supporting xct, and that is the important thing, by my side i still put buy orders to catch up coins from dumpers.
good luck.

Wonderful, keep up the good work!  Together we will build a great future.

mtnminer
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:15:58 PM

mtnminer

You seem to be pretty focused which is great. I wish you the best of luck. I'll be sticking around and popping my head in from time to time. If for no other reason at least because I still have about 150k XCT. Just disappointing overall with them running away. Perhaps my opinion can be changed. They appeared to be legitimate in the beginning with a polished website and everything but obviously that alone does not equal success.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:16:55 PM

Also maybe time for an entirely fresh thread? Unless that happened already and I missed it.
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:37:42 PM

mtnminer try add XCT to Bittrex  Smiley

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: