Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 02:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41586 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:19:17 PM

Why is crypto-city.com registered with a dissolved company  Shocked

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, when not used.

So doesn't it follow that it would be prudent to use it and answer the question?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:05:58 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2016, 06:17:38 PM by Gleb Gamow

So doesn't it follow that it would be prudent to use it and answer the question?

Speakin' 'bout havin' Downs...

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.stakeminers.com,/

Here's how an honest operator would've handled the situation:

Owen: Thank you kindly for bringing such to my attention. I'm currently in the process of getting that rectified. I'm also closely monitoring the Leroy Fodor situation.

Here's how a piece of shit operator handles the situation:

Owen: FUCK YOU and the horse you came in on. You're all nothing but a bunch of trolls, hence I started up my troll-free zone site for honest operators. You're not a part of Crypto-city so you have no right to tell me what company of mine is dissolved or not. I've dealt with assholes like you guys for years, like when I tried to raise U$5.1M via Kickstarter so to build my duckweed and fish farm in Texas, something I've expressed in doing for years. That said, fuck off!

Fast forward ... now he, too, ... calling me a Child Rapist Troll. Why, you ask, would Owen do such a thing? I guess it's because he was jealous of not having a microscope stuck up his ass, so I complied to his wishes, now exposing a new gang of con artist from Georgia.

I see Gleb is spreading the Gospel of Crypto-city far and wide. No need to sneak around.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com, Leave the darkness behind. Be saved @ the city of light.

Reference gospel material can be found here: Crypto-city

^^^ Owen's post in my Leroy Fodor thread. Looks like Owen needs another lesson as to what kind of serial liar Leroy Fodor truly is because he hasn't been paying attention in class. HAHAHA

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

Learn How Now  Smiley

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA
crptoarch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:39:34 AM

That's a lot of leading questions. I can tell you one thing though - you have no idea how the trust system works here so all your assumptions are simply wrong. If you have specific examples I'd be happy to explain how to deal with them.

Yes it was a lot of questions and you obfuscated the ones you did answer, and avoided the rest so not to expose your hypocrisy. Yes I do understand the trust system quite well. Here is your specific example on Gleb Gamow,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 This is what a real scam thread looks like.

How can a man who has literally stolen from people, and has real proof of it openly exposed, be on green trust? I have found this is not his first time at stealing, he also has shoplifting charges against him, at the least. So we can see he is not stopping, he steals from people whenever he can. You want to see the real story On him just request his public records from his local police, that is where the real proof is of who he really is.

Re five years ago - if you don't think it matters you shouldn't worry if somebody digs that up and considers that information relevant and important. Same with the scammers that you're supporting on your site. If you're happy associating with them - why should you worry what others think about that.

More Obfuscation from you again, you know for a person who complains when others do it, it sure is the first thing you do when asked a direct question. But I will address your obfuscation directly. If what a person did in his past should reflect what he can do now, why is it people like you and Gleb Gamow attack people who had a very positive clean history? Then when proven wrong you pathetically try and defend your opinion with more falsities. You are misinformed, I do not own a website I can promote anyone on.

I have the right to not trust you for any number of reasons and you have the right to not care about that. You have the right to host scams on your site and I have the right to laugh at your project and your pathetic attempts to defend it.

More obfuscations usual from you, the question was "What gives you the right to think you are qualified or maintain the necessary skills to properly call anyone anything?" Please directly answer that.

Lastly, I do not have or own a website of any kind, you are mistaken me for someone else. It really shows exactly how much you do not know about what you are talking about.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 05:07:02 AM

That's a lot of leading questions. I can tell you one thing though - you have no idea how the trust system works here so all your assumptions are simply wrong. If you have specific examples I'd be happy to explain how to deal with them.

Yes it was a lot of questions and you obfuscated the ones you did answer, and avoided the rest so not to expose your hypocrisy. Yes I do understand the trust system quite well. Here is your specific example on Gleb Gamow,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 This is what a real scam thread looks like.

How can a man who has literally stolen from people, and has real proof of it openly exposed, be on green trust? I have found this is not his first time at stealing, he also has shoplifting charges against him, at the least. So we can see he is not stopping, he steals from people whenever he can. You want to see the real story On him just request his public records from his local police, that is where the real proof is of who he really is.

Re five years ago - if you don't think it matters you shouldn't worry if somebody digs that up and considers that information relevant and important. Same with the scammers that you're supporting on your site. If you're happy associating with them - why should you worry what others think about that.

More Obfuscation from you again, you know for a person who complains when others do it, it sure is the first thing you do when asked a direct question. But I will address your obfuscation directly. If what a person did in his past should reflect what he can do now, why is it people like you and Gleb Gamow attack people who had a very positive clean history? Then when proven wrong you pathetically try and defend your opinion with more falsities. You are misinformed, I do not own a website I can promote anyone on.

I have the right to not trust you for any number of reasons and you have the right to not care about that. You have the right to host scams on your site and I have the right to laugh at your project and your pathetic attempts to defend it.

More obfuscations usual from you, the question was "What gives you the right to think you are qualified or maintain the necessary skills to properly call anyone anything?" Please directly answer that.

Lastly, I do not have or own a website of any kind, you are mistaken me for someone else. It really shows exactly how much you do not know about what you are talking about.

Did you just call cyberpinoy's delusions "a real scam thread"? Freudian slip perhaps? How did cyberpinoy scam in that thread? I thought it's just some moronic drivel he posts when he gets drunk or smth. I'll have to look into it more.

I don't care if Gleb is green or purple and neither should you. If I ever decide to trade with him I will review his trust ratings and perhaps use other ways to determine if I can trust him. I would certainly not put any weight on accusations made by someone like cyberpinoy, whom I know for a fact to be a liar, with blockchain proof and all.

Anyway, you don't like my answers - that's fine. Perhaps if you asked real questions it would have worked better, or perhaps you never wanted any answers and just wanted to rant about something or other. I'm glad I could help to get it off your chest.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:33:58 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 06:01:28 AM by Gleb Gamow

The real scam thread you're referring to is locked, but you're in luck because I mirrored the thread and it's not lock. Feel free to post to your heart's content, and I even bumped it for you so you'll have no trouble finding it in case your Internet skills doesn't include how to use the following the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.msg14709313#msg14709313

FWIW, cryptoarch logs out and bitmaster1x logs in. What are the odds?

Chantha Owen Lueung lives in NYC, and both he and cryptoarch opt to use the default time sitting on this forum. cryptoarch has only posted in reference to me posting about Owen. Like I've said, Owen's a motherfuckin' genius, was completely under everybody's radar but opted to expose his true self at every turn, all thanks to the venerable Leroy Fodor, another delusional fuck. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:11:24 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 06:52:57 AM by Gleb Gamow

One more thing, Owen. My past is not as important as what is happening right now with the site in question. Feel free to prove me wrong in that regard, bud.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 04:11:27 PM

My past is not as important as what is happening right now with the site in question. Feel free to prove me wrong in that regard, bud.

You can tell yourself whatever to make yourself feel better in the present.  It will NOT change the fact that you are permanently banned and everyone is welcomed into the  wonderfully warm, friendly environment of Crypto-city.com

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:48:07 PM

I sorreez.
I get confoozed wen goin to http://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/OLM_106.htm
it lists stuffs about sumthing abot "Shell Company Activity".

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:37:43 PM

My past is not as important as what is happening right now with the site in question. Feel free to prove me wrong in that regard, bud.

You can tell yourself whatever to make yourself feel better in the present.  It will NOT change the fact that you are permanently banned and everyone is welcomed into the  wonderfully warm, friendly environment of Crypto-city.com

I give, delusional fuck Chantha Owen Lueung, are you keeping your dead mother in the freezer or did you feed her to the fish in your duckweed pond?

After dozens of requests by others here - https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925 - asking Leroy Fodor to produce just one proof of a bitcoin transaction prior to May 2014, Leroy was never able to produce such, but if he had, then all those who asked would've distance themselves from me.

You, Chantha Owen Lueung, were merely asked to distance yourself from crypto's number one serial liar by others, not by me (at the time, but have joined the choir now with my baritone voice), but you've opted to further embrace Leroy Fodor, defending your actions, then ban me from your venerable website because you have my IP info, then you come here to brag about it but everybody is welcome to come to your site. I'm beginning to believe that you're referred to as the Duckweed Monster in your neighborhood there in Yonkers.

You've made your bed, now you have to sleep in the wet spot left there by you and Leroy's last coitus.

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:38:21 AM

http://web.archive.org/web/20131225105620/http://liteholdings.com/blog/?page_id=18

BEH/225 INTRODUCTION TO BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE

Examining human personality, motivation, learning, and cognition. Discuss the theories and insights of major figures in psychology. Neuroscience, psychological disorders, and therapies in relation to human behavior.

Chantha Owen Lueung, if you would've paid attention in class (provided you attended the class), you wouldn't have made the mistake and embrace Leroy Fodor. But, we all make mistakes in life, and you sure did make a small one that the community was kind enough to point out and give you every chance in the world to rectify this small error in your judgement. Sadly, you opted to compound your small error into something you're no longer able to contain because, again, you didn't pay attention in class, yet still exited the higher education institute with degree in hand waving it like a retard because you're now a bona fide delusional fuck.

Feel free to start another fine thread on my scammy ass so that I can further show the world how fucked up your world truly is.

This post brought to you by our proud sponsor:

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 03:07:05 PM

http://web.archive.org/web/20131225105620/http://liteholdings.com/blog/?page_id=18

BEH/225 INTRODUCTION TO BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE

Examining human personality, motivation, learning, and cognition. Discuss the theories and insights of major figures in psychology. Neuroscience, psychological disorders, and therapies in relation to human behavior.

Feel free to start another fine thread on my scammy ass so that I can further show the world how fucked up your world truly is.

This post brought to you by our proud sponsor:

Fail. Try again. You can always try: Crypto-city

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:52:56 PM

@Gleb Gamow
He was probably already acquainted with Leroy/Tai through FRIENDSFORCASH.com  Grin
You can see the SM logo and Chantha's picture in the last cached pictures.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 01:00:36 AM

He was probably already acquainted with Leroy/Tai through FRIENDSFORCASH.com  Grin

Fail. Don't quit your day job.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:53:33 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 04:11:28 AM by Gleb Gamow

@Gleb Gamow
He was probably already acquainted with Leroy/Tai through FRIENDSFORCASH.com  Grin

Sure he's acquainted. Would an honest person position themselves to be associated with Leroy Fodor after all the facts of him being a serial liar have been published? Of course not! But a dishonest would not only align themselves with such a liar, they would defend their actions as Chantha Owen Lueung has already demonstrated dozens of times. The nefarious actors in this space are well-known for clumping together because... well, let us have Leroy Fodor tell us why: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/807063142651126?comment_id=807246032632837&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Fail. Try again. You can always try: Crypto-city (https://www.crypto-city.com)

Note how the delusion fuck Chantha Owen Lueung continues to direct me to his site in spite of him blocking me from visiting said site via readily available browsers, I having to use Tor if I opt to read scammers patting each other on backs.

Let's take a look at Leroy Fodor's RateCoin on Crypto-city.com and see if there's anything worthwhile to glean, mmmkay?

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/

Well, it looks like the ONLY thing to see here is that Crypto-city aka Chantha Owen Lueung is one of RateCoin's eight followers and he's one of the three admins for the page. FUCK ME IN THE ASS, for I was sure I would find something more juicer than that, but a wise man once said...

Fail. Don't quit your day job.

Meanwhile, over at GitHub...

Firstly, this: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265/47

You know how your asking for help on github to create a points system to bait your user-base into your site and create an incentive to trade said points through your shop and 'Town Hall'? Most likely your planning to use them with your scamming partners and affiliates "services" as well eventually.

Make something digitally worthless. Add people. Through their interaction, earning, and trading it. You make the digitally worthless 'asset' into something to be desired like a point system in a multi-level marketing scheme.

The easiest and most prominent example of this has been done before by Josh Garza, he called them Hashpoints.
Folding the points eventually into the fake cloud miners people had to usually pay for.
He paid someone to program that system up, while your attempting to utilize the generosity of peoples skills on this forum and others. Which is something JG also tried as well when he wanted free work done.

JG also utilized and preyed upon peoples empathy for charities as well. He tried to align himself with prominent speakers in the crypto-communities. Like what you tried doing with 1Wurld.com but instead of crypto that year it was more related to 'food crisises' -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrUdBV-2lmg&feature=youtube_gdata

Your going to attempt the same with Tony Gambone and Linda Ballesteros (Cryptopreneurs Radio). Which I think are real people, explaining great cryptocurrency knowledge to the general public, and have no affiliation with you.
I look forward the May 4th interview.
I'm going to inform Tony and Linda that they have a great opportunity to ask some gawesome questions to you. I think others should do the same.

You stepped into the worst environment to try this. Its not like the '.com' era anymore where people can't track your past. You haven't even started your own community coin/ledger and one thing is for sure...

Well, since you exposed Chantha Owen Lueung's ass, the motherfukin' genius thought that he was clever so he changed his profile name: https://github.com/darksolar1?tab=activity

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4mMZs8IP1PoJ:https://github.com/lueung+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

At this point I want to confess that I believe that there IS a Duckweed God. HAHAHA

Speaking of God and T[h]or, one simply can't be a scammer unless they have cat, in this case meet Thunder.

And there was thunder, thunder over Thunder Road
Thunder was his engine, and white lightning was his load
There was moonshine, moonshine to quench the Devil’s thirst
The law they swore they'd get him, but the Devil got him first.

And more proof that Chantha Owen Lueung is a delusional fuck: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265/62

http://prnt.sc/avbvp1

Several years ago, I, Bruno Kucinskas, was accused of not one, not two, not three, but...wait for it...27 counts of pedophilia. To be clear, child rape, all involving very young girls, some not even in their teens at the time, at <redacted for now>.

For those seeking to have a little fun, please paste the following (or similar) in your sig if it's not being utilized for some monetary campaign.

Code:
Bruno Kucinskas is a well respected child rapist.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Please, all, feel free to weigh in on that UNLOCKED thread, unlocked unlike Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor's sites and the latter's threads on this forum.

For those curious as to which scammers hang out over at Owen's Crypto-city.com site, these: http://www.polonibox.com/?username=bitmaster1

7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-18 15:17:48   SideShowBob, come hangout Smiley
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 03:37:09   BullionBob, LoL
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 03:37:08   BullionBob, I'm never out lol
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 03:37:07   BullionBob, still trading my HYP Smiley
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 03:37:02   BullionBob, I'm just chillen on crypto-city if you want to chat
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 03:36:57   BullionBob, loss ?
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 03:36:56   BullionBob, sup
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 03:34:19   BullionBob, it's past your bed time! lol
7 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 02:00:15   Terrik, when is it?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 01:59:59   Terrik, lots of updates, multitasking, booking interviews, lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 01:59:58   Terrik, should come check it out
0 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 01:59:58   Terrik, ey how's it going?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 01:59:58   BullionBob, I'm hosting another chat tonight on Crypto-city
0 bitmaster1
 2016-04-11 01:43:32   supMulligan,
0 bitmaster1
 2016-04-01 06:12:56   BullionBob, me and steve just audio chatting
0 bitmaster1
 2016-04-01 06:12:09   BullionBob, hey come hangout. we're at crypto-city just talking
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-25 18:42:02   morning all
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-24 23:10:01   OldManKidd, cool
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-24 23:09:59   OldManKidd, hm... says awaiting approval... never done that before
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-24 23:09:58   OldManKidd, are there currently any withdrawal issue with btc?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-24 23:09:56   OldManKidd, on average what the turn around time on tickets? first time using it here
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-24 22:58:00   Using the support desk the first time. What's the turn around time here on average?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-24 05:40:29   OldManKidd, lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-14 01:31:58   Sunray, sup sup
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-14 01:13:46   fellas
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-14 01:13:43   sup fella
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-14 00:27:52   InfiniteJest, sup
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-14 00:27:29   Sunray, ey
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:45:17   Poggi, ya I agree. lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:45:00   Poggi, ya for a bit
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:38:46   Poggi, k cool
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:37:29   Poggi, you missing the com
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:36:00   Poggi, nice chattin' with ya.. head back to trading and chilling @ my spot. See ya there sometimes.
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:34:34   Poggi, as chaotic as it is, it's still a much fairer system than the conventional rigged markets
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:32:59   Poggi, used to live & breathe stock. Couldn't pay me to get back in. lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:32:40   Poggi, lol. I've abandoned that industry. hehe
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:32:39   DIME, lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:32:39   Poggi, what else you trading?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:32:38   Poggi, Not sure if I'd consider myself new, but used to do tons of trades @ Cryptsy. Now trading here and just chilling @ Crypto-city google it
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:32:37   Poggi, very well Smiley
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:27:14   Poggi, nice. I've been selling HYP Smiley
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:26:17   Poggi, what u trading?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:25:33   Poggi, nice...
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:25:32   Poggi, not bad. Mostly been hanging out @ Crypto-city. U?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:25:31   how's everyone this morning
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:25:31   taco, that explains why I can't read lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:25:30   this troll box is going way too fast. lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:19:47   Chickenliver, linver la vita loca
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:19:23   Chickenliver, lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-03-11 14:19:05   theBourseWhisperer, ey long time no see how's it going?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:08:30   Chickenliver, same here lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:07:52   Chickenliver, what's shaken
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:07:29   Chickenliver, sup
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:06:32   kangjooe, lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:04:14   1000000111000, lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:03:35   1000000111000, our friends duh
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:02:52   1000000111000, the old gang lol fun times
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:02:30   1000000111000, the gang is there Smiley
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:01:28   1000000111000, our new home site
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:00:50   1000000111000, hey we're @ crypto-city let the others know
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 11:00:05   1000000111000, sup dude
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 09:40:48   kylemd, sup sup
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 09:40:47   bulbulito, hey the gang is hanging out @ Crypto-city just so you know Smiley
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-26 09:34:50   sup all
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 18:12:49   wolfofbitstreet, well, I'm out see you @ Crypto-city Smiley
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 18:11:53   SweetJohnDee, ey what's shakin?
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 18:06:56   hmmm... I reognize a few names here... lol
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 18:02:46   wolfofbitstreet, some of our friends are still lost out there some where in limbo
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 18:01:58   wolfofbitstreet, ya we will never lose our home again
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 18:00:37   wolfofbitstreet, ya
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 17:59:31   wolfofbitstreet, no. it's Crypto-city
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 17:58:54   ImTheJuggernaut, all our friends are @ crypto-city Smiley
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 17:58:15   TheJuggernaut, Not bad just work on our new home since the recent displacementIm
0 bitmaster1
 2016-02-05 17:56:37   ImTheJuggernaut, what's up man?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:49:20 AM

Hey, Owen, do you have Craig Wright aka Satoshi Nakamoto blocked from joining your venerable Crypto-city.com? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1457039
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:35:53 PM

Hey, Owen, do you have Craig Wright aka Satoshi Nakamoto blocked from joining your venerable Crypto-city.com ?

Nope. Just the Scammy shop lifting, BFL scamming, girl beating, Child Raping troll named Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow (and dozens of other sock puppet accounts on here that he uses to talk to himself or to attack others).  Call the Sandwich, Illinois Police Department for more info about Bruno. PH: 815-786-7261

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:25:50 PM

Hey, Owen, do you have Craig Wright aka Satoshi Nakamoto blocked from joining your venerable Crypto-city.com ?

Nope. Just the Scammy shop lifting, BFL scamming, girl beating, Child Raping troll named Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow (and dozens of other sock puppet accounts on here that he uses to talk to himself or to attack others).  Call the Sandwich, Illinois Police Department for more info about Bruno. PH: 815-786-7261

Feel free to provide proof anytime that I employ my sockpuppets to talk to myself in the context you're alluding to.

It seems you're continuing to take a page outta every scammers playbook, including Craig Steven Wright, to prove you're not a scammer by trying in vain to discredit the folks bringing light to your scammy ass. You go, girlfriend! You go!

BTW, I couldn't help but notice that you've opted to pound my loving ass oppose to pounding ALL those who came well before me in discrediting your venerable operation. Is it because I've freely gave you ALL my vitals after Josh Zerlan of BFL first published them, Josh being a motherfuckin' scammer himself?

Hey, here's something you can do. Send a link of this post to Josh whereupon it'll be proof enough for the judge in KC to extend my restraining order for a third year come next April. To be clear, I've handed everything over to you, up to and including your own ass... and will continue to do so, you useless piece of shit.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:07:44 PM

Nope. Fail

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:21:33 AM

Nope. Fail

Time for Chantha Owen Lueung to get another free lesson as to why he's fucked as hell for simply embracing Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

http://o.bebo.com/c/profile/comments?MemberId=725831276

Well my wife finally got her visa prepared and it is on its way back to me. FINALLY. I cant wait for her to come here and see all the wonderful things here in this country for her. I have been planning and preparing for her arrival. I joined a church. so we can have a wedding in a super very nice church. actually its the biggest church where I live.

I want us to be the couple that god intends. to be loyal and trustworthy to each other. to have and to hold, in sickness in health, for better for worse tru thick and thin. I want to be your husband forever.

U r more than a dream come true, you are a blessing from God. You are the light in my eyes, you are my everything. You r my life. I can not wait to come see you in september. U r my true soul mate.

Common Logical Proof God Does not exist.

If God existed, and created this world would there really be crime, would there be disese, would there be theives, liars and killers?

He supposedly created us, if we in fact were created in his own image would not God be a lieing, theiving, greedy, unethical, scamming, murdering, raping person? <notice what Leroy put first on the list, and misspelled, to boot>

Why not we were created in his own image right? are there not liars on earth, are there not murderers, and all the things I mentioned? they were here from the beginning of time too. cain and able HAHAHA.

How do you know the good people are the acception to the situation, how do you know for a fact God is not a liar? a theif? if he was not how did we gain the ability to do these things we were created in his image right?

If God existed why do his followers suffer so much pain while the sinners advance in life from their unethical acts of sin.

God does not exist, if you know anything about religion you would understand this, GOD was not always worshiped thru-out time, before God was ever heard of there were many gods that represented many things, sun gods earth gods star gods moon gods. God was created and God has a brother Allah, The muslim writings are very VERY similar to the christian writings.

As far as the Bible and faith arte concerned please tell me about a possible village of people who never sw a bible never heard of god or jesus. if Jesus is our mediary and the only way to heaven. what happens to this village of people are they condemned to hell because they never even knew God existed?

God is a fabrication of bullshit, churches are one of the most proifitable businesses outside the energy industry. If God existed we would not be having this conversation would we? We would all know he esisted. We dont need faith we need proof, you cant supply hard proof he does not exist PERIOD!!!!

And No I will not go to hell for I have lived my life on hell when i die I will die, I will turn to dust and become part of the evolution cycle. I will not go to heaven I will not go to hell. If there is a hell we are living on it now HAHAHA

To be clear, the HAHAHA above is Leroy Fodor's HAHAHA, not my HAHAHA, albeit that's why I now end my posts with HAHAHA. HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:52:59 PM

Nope. Fail again. This might help: Crypto-city

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: