Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:22:54 AM

Trolls... trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

And this, by friends, is how Chantha Owen Lueung (pronounced LONG, as in Marshall Long; rhymes with wrong and wong) professionally expresses himself while trying in vain to bring cred to his brand populated with mostly scammers he has no issues with defending and embracing.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:39:20 PM

And this, by friends, is how LONG, as in Marshall Long; rhymes with wrong and wong) professionally expresses himself while trying in vain to bring cred to his brand populated with mostly scammers he has no issues with defending and embracing.

hm... can't decide if this gleb troll has mental issues... as entertaining as it is laughing @ said trolls, it does get old and boring.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:54:27 PM

And this, by friends, is how LONG, as in Marshall Long; rhymes with wrong and wong) professionally expresses himself while trying in vain to bring cred to his brand populated with mostly scammers he has no issues with defending and embracing.

hm... can't decide if this gleb troll has mental issues... as entertaining as it is laughing @ said trolls, it does get old and boring.

Speaking about having mental issues, everybody reading your replies has already concluded that you're not to be trusted accept, that is, StakeMiners Ponzi Investards which you firmly embrace in spite of Leroy Fodor losing 74+% of its Investards' original investments, and if they wish to exit their positions they will have to wait for over a year to get their investments back. Ergo, I may have mental issues, but not as severe as those invested in Leroy Fodor's Ponzi or of those (read: you) who fully trust him.

To be clear, I can't wait for you to post again here on your official thread so that I can further depict you as the one having serious mental issues, backed by more renown users than myself on this here board. In Yonkers, NY, you, Chantha Owen Lueung, may be considered a genius with your solar-powered duckweed pond and all, but here you're nothing but a delusional fuck.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:45:01 AM

To be clear, I can't wait for you to post again here on your official thread so that I can further depict you as the one having serious mental issues, you may be considered a genius with your solar-powered duckweed pond and all, but here you're nothing but a delusional fuck.

Yep... said troll bruno kucinskass aka (gleb gamow, phineas gage "BFL scammer",  and dozens of other troll personalities) definitely have mental issues.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:23:31 AM

To be clear, I can't wait for you to post again here on your official thread so that I can further depict you as the one having serious mental issues, you may be considered a genius with your solar-powered duckweed pond and all, but here you're nothing but a delusional fuck.

Yep... said troll bruno kucinskass aka (gleb gamow, phineas gage "BFL scammer",  and dozens of other troll personalities) definitely have mental issues.

For a dude - ME - who has mental issues, I don't believe I ever misspelled your name, Chantha Owen Lueung, whereas you with your U$100+ education failed at Bruno Kucinskas, Gleb Gamow and Phinnaeus Gage. Surely, you paid for and attended one of them SEO classes, didn't you?

Question: Do you smoke your duckweed or take it rectally? Inquiring minds want to know.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:50:19 PM

What about me?
I'm not Gleb or another persona.

I think you should exit the cryptoverse because your history with getting removed from FINRA, operating illegal lotteries through FRIENDSFORCASH.com, and now attempting to make Crypto-City.com some hub or exchange. While using a dissolved company name attached to the .com registration. It looks like you have no concern with the risk your placing on site and the people who would be in it.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:35:15 PM

What about me?
I'm not Gleb or another persona.

I think you should exit the cryptoverse because your history with getting removed from FINRA, operating illegal lotteries through FRIENDSFORCASH.com, and now attempting to make Crypto-City.com some hub or exchange. While using a dissolved company name attached to the .com registration. It looks like you have no concern with the risk your placing on site and the people who would be in it.

The sad part is that Chantha Owen Lueung was a type of person I could've easily admired given this skill sets et al., one whom could've been a welcome assist to the community, hence fellow crypto-coiners kindly bringing to his attention that embracing the likes of Leroy Fodor on his Crypto-city site was not a wise move via presenting overwhelming evidence depicting him a serial liar like Marshall Long, John Fitzpatrick, Craig Steven Wright, Josh Zerlan, Joshua Zipkin, to name a few. Now, the only thing Owen has to say about all that is repeated "fail" posts consisting of one sentence, with each subsequent post littered with more and more grammatical errors while calling those who once tried to help him a mental case.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 01:12:54 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 01:50:39 AM by bitmaster1x

What about me?
I'm not Gleb or another persona. I think you should exit the cryptoverse ...
"I'm not another persona" weak sauce troll (aka aether collector, crypto adventure, Crypt0 Transparacy "what a joke", etc... accounts). I think said troll not worth a minute of time in my day.

Everyone is welcomed to the Crypto-city universe. Except trolls.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:57:04 AM

What about me?
"I'm not another persona" weak sauce troll (aka aether collector, crypto adventure, Crypt0 Transparacy "what a joke", etc... accounts). I think said troll not worth a minute of time in my day.

Everyone is welcome to the Crypto-city universe. Except trolls.

Troll: Am I welcome, Chantha Owen Lueung?
Owen: No, because you're a troll with mental issues who can't read my guidelines for acceptance.
Scammer: Am I welcome, Owen?
Owen: Darn tootin' you are, hence ONLY blocking trolls from using my venerable site.
Serial Liar: Am I welcome, Owen?
Owen: HELL YES! I'll even be your admin on your Crypto-city page.

And that, my friends, is how a person showing some promise in the crypto community quickly destroys his brand and any cred he may still have had left after years removed from when he fucked over clients when a broker.

Have I yet stated that Chantha Owen Lueung is motherfuckin' genius? HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 10:24:14 AM

Have I yet stated that Owen is motherfuckin' genius? HAHAHA

Multiple times, but said troll still won't get any brownie points. Smiley but you can visit Crypto-city anytime.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:53:12 PM

Multiple times, but said troll still won't get any brownie points. Smiley but you can visit Crypto-city anytime.

If you can't think for yourself, no one can help you, but you.

P.S. Crypto-city helps scammers and liars.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:30:19 PM

Okay, you win! You've successfully tied being a delusional fuck with Leroy Fodor. We look forward to the published dates when you two go on tour. Hey, perhaps a new thread on Crypto-city is warranted for the occasion given that it's been pretty dead over there. HAHAHA
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:06:05 PM

What about me?

This little light of mine.
I'm gonna let it shine.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265/122

I'm serious about your brothers fight choreography company at the end.
Please show him how to change the registration under the LLC.
He doesn't deserve you as a brother or your incompetence.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:32:44 PM

What about me?

I'm gonna let it shine.

One correction is that Owen didn't delete his account on Github. He merely changed his nym from lueung to darksolar1 (now when people search for "darsolar1" they'll be presented with this post as one of the search results HAHAHA): https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VYLTXAW-VC8J:https://github.com/moxi9/phpfox/issues/1155+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

pixelpowered

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:51:49 PM

What about me?

I'm gonna let it shine.

One correction is that Owen didn't delete his account on Github. He merely changed his nym from lueung to darksolar1 (now when people search for "darsolar1" they'll be presented with this post as one of the search results HAHAHA): https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VYLTXAW-VC8J:https://github.com/moxi9/phpfox/issues/1155+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thanks Gleb, I'll make the correction.
I didn't know you could change your name on Github to whatever you want.
I'm glad the people helping Chantha quoted his name as I was watching the account and then couldn't find it.  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:15:22 PM

Thanks Gleb, I'll make the correction.
I didn't know you could change your name on Github to whatever you want.
I'm glad the people helping Chantha quoted his name as I was watching the account and then couldn't find it.

We duly hope that Chantha Owen Lueung appreciates how fair we are via making corrections after presented evidence to the contrary. It's the least we can do for the delusional fuck.  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:48:38 AM

Hey, Owen, take a look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg14934321#msg14934321. I suggestion you get somebody with an IQ in the double digits to explain it to your delusion ass. HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 01:52:48 PM

Hey, Owen, take a look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg14934321#msg14934321. I suggestion you get somebody with an IQ in the double digits to explain it to your delusion ass. HAHAHA

Another troll thread nobody needs. Did you enjoy your ban from btc talk?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:16:49 PM

For a troll thread nobody needs, you were quick to reply to my reply shortly after its creation but the mods felt it prudent to delete your informative post because... well... it had no substance (just like Crypto-city), it being nothing more than a rehash of your one sentence word spaghetti which I didn't reply to under doctor orders, having mental issues and all.

Now, please tell us more about this make-believe ban you've conjured up in your delusional mind which begs the question: When you talk to the fish in your duckweed pond, do they reply to you in English or Fishish?
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:01:21 AM

WHAT!?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: