Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:46:25 PM

Owen, he was thanking me, not you, ergo more proof that you're a delusional fuck.
Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on the troll list. troll. LoL

"Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on my list now that my Crypto-city Facebook page has one like. Same true from my writing comprehension given that I should've used a comma instead of a dot thingy."
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:56:10 PM

Owen, he was thanking me, not you, ergo more proof that you're a delusional fuck.
Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on the troll list. troll. LoL

"Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on my list now that my Crypto-city Facebook page has one like. Same true from my writing comprehension given that I should've used a comma instead of a dot thingy."

I thought that "troll." was his new signature, myself.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 03:40:42 AM

I thought that "troll." was his new signature, myself.  Tongue

The troll peanut gallery said something?

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:24:34 AM

Upcoming Community expansions updates in July: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/blog/35/crypto-city-update-coming-in-july/

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:29:23 AM

You forgot to sign off as:

Wait for it....

troll.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:37:46 AM

I thought that "troll." was his new signature, myself.  Tongue

The troll peanut gallery said something?

"I'm as perplexed as you, Benjamin. Perhaps, peanut gallery is code in Fishish for some expansion plans in one of the quadrants come July. Yes! See, 'Updates in July.' Well, now that that's outta way, how 'bout some duckweed pond fishin' in the new Holodeck-COL? Rumor has it that the pond's surroundin' coconut trees on three of its sides are fully matured since our last visit."
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:24:52 PM

Did you finally hire someone to help upgrade Crime-City?
You weren't getting very far through your github exploration on your own.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:32:16 PM

"I swear, I just came here to Crypto-city to check it out is all. If you let me live, I promise to not tell anybody that the joint is run by a school of Fishish-speaking nefarious actors."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:37:09 AM

[ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] Community Expansions Updates In July. Hold on to your seats.

http://web.archive.org/web/20141004001948/http://friendsforcash.com/

Grab the popcorn, guys, for Chantha Owen Lueung is gonna pull a miracle outta his Yonker's ass to expand Crypto-city this coming July,  C-c being nothing more than the rebranding of his Friends For Cash of which nary of its 76,704+ members opted to like Crypto-city's Facebook page still stuck at 1 Like since January of this year, that like by none other than Owen himself, he not even able to get his RateCoin partners Leroy Fodor or Micahael Zinck to like the page, not to mention a single one of all the other nefarious actors over on Crypto-city.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:32:43 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 04:44:19 PM by Gleb Gamow

[ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] Community Expansions Updates In July. Hold on to your seats.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090808050130/http://friendsforcash.com/owenzx/

"And for my next failed trick, come July I'm gonna get one, JUST ONE, of my 13,017 friends of the former Friends For Cash rebranded as Crypto-city to like Crypto-city's Facebook page, thus doubling the number of Likes it currently enjoys. You ready, Rocky? Watch closely."

"I have to stir them up first so to wake them for this Crypto-city miracle. Damn, I almost had one, but they slipped through my fingers while retracting my slimy duckweed hand from the magic hat."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:22:48 AM

Six more days till July. Will RateCoin hold out till then to witness COL's C-c CEU?

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:19:55 PM

Wait for it....

troll.
weak

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:44:38 PM

Wait for it....

troll.
weak

This fuckin' delusion fuck Chantha Owen Lueung is regressing even further, going from one-sentence posts to one-word posts. At this rate, soon he'll be his daddy's sperm barely winning the lottery when encountering his mommy's egg after making a detour to see if there's exit via her poopy hole.

https://www.time4learning.com/spellingwords/spelling-words.shtml

1st Grade Spelling & 2nd Grade Spelling

1st and 2nd graders may focus on increasingly difficult phonetic spellings such as the Vowel-Consonant-E rule, consonant blends, vowel digraphs, vowel diphthongs and r-controlled vowels for better decoding and syllable segmentation. Being able to decode words and recognize a pattern of rules provides a foundation for beginning readers to gain more accurate fluency, spelling, and reading techniques.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 07:14:09 PM

This fuckin' delusion fuck is regressing even further, going from one-sentence posts to one-word posts.
[/quote]
yawns@pathetic-troll

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:48:11 PM

This fuckin' delusion fuck is regressing even further, going from one-sentence posts to one-word posts.
yawns@pathetic-troll

I'll tell you what, you're one fucked up dude. I know it, everybody reading my posts about you know it, and the entire planet yet to learnt about your delusional ass may one day know it. The only person not knowing it is you, along with most likely the nefarious actors affiliated with you scam site Crypto-city, for you've yet to lift a finger to defend your site, instead opting to further embrace the nefarious actors that we've later found out you're partnered with - RateCoin/StakeMiners.

In closing, in your mind I may be a troll, but in everybody else's not associated with your scammy ass know full well that you're not to be trusted one iota. HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:52:01 PM

I'll tell you what, you're one fucked up dude. I may be a troll... The only person not knowing it is you...
forgot your troll meds?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:19:09 PM

I'll tell you what, you're one fucked up dude. I may be a troll... The only person not knowing it is you...
forgot your troll meds?

Come again, troll on meds, in your calling-the-kettle-black one-liner post.
misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:36:47 AM

Will pass on joining crypto-city now that I know it is formerly Friends with Cash. Another bs spam community ran by  
jagrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac.

Good choice  Cheesy

agrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac were names we came across as well.
FFC was registered to Chantha though.
Do you have some substantial and linking to show Jagrapolite5 and Marlena were running FFS for Chantha?
Gleb already called them and it was a mixed bag of nuts. But didn't lead to anything.

I have no proof other then they both were the sole active admins of FFC.  I don't care who has pleasant conversations with those 2. I don't trust either of them and never will. As long as they are a member of crypto-city, I won't be joining. Others can do whatever they want.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 10:10:31 PM

I have no proof other then they both were the sole active admins of FFC.  I don't care who has pleasant conversations with those 2. I don't trust either of them and never will. As long as they are a member of crypto-city, I won't be joining. Others can do whatever they want.

Hopefully, you won't apply that logic everywhere. Just because certain people people you don't agree with are members of a site shouldn't prevent you from making use of a site, Crypto-city, Facebook, btc-talk etc....

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:46:28 PM

forgot your troll meds?

Come again, troll on meds, in your calling-the-kettle-black one-liner post.
Awe, too complex for a troll to understand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: