Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41582 times)
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:47:03 AM

everything looks the same . what got updated again? Thanks

Did you register @ Crypto-city?

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:09:09 AM

So cryptocity is like a safe haven for crypto enthusiasts who want to keep out trolls and scammers so you have a clean community ? Is that what this is all about ? Maybe will join I shall see.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:15:41 AM

No, I was waiting for the updates. What was updated? Nothing I can see? Thanks.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 01:55:30 AM

So cryptocity is like a safe haven for crypto enthusiasts who want to keep out trolls and scammers so you have a clean community ? Is that what this is all about ? Maybe will join I shall see.

No, what Owen actually meant to say was that it's a safe haven for scammers since they can self-moderate their blogs or whatever they have there. StakeMiners for example.

Luckily the site is pretty much dead so it's a moot point anyway.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:35:57 PM

No, what Owen actually meant to say was that it's a safe haven for scammers since they can self-moderate their blogs or whatever they have there. StakeMiners for example.

Oh ! Lol oh sorry. I normally am quite witty and love sarcasm. I must have been tired xP thank you for clearing this up. I see you quite helpful and nice on the forums. Good show ! Smiley
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 09:13:28 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 09:56:12 PM by bitmaster1x

Yup. Don't let trolls (like suchmoon) discourage you. Guest have limited access, so they won't see much. Only registered members will have full access to the site and only you and your network of friends will be able to see each other's activities. So yep, trolls hate the fact that they can't crash a gated community.  Grin For a lonely troll that has no friends, Crypto-city can be a very lonely place for trolls.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 09:21:40 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 09:42:28 PM by bitmaster1x

Guest have limited access. So you won't see much. Only registered members will have full access to the site and only you and your network of friends will be able to see each other's activities.  As for updates, the community pages and groups are now separate of each other with some added video capabilities as well as chat system enhancements. Main updates are security & performance.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:13:18 PM

Oh ! Lol oh sorry. I normally am quite witty and love sarcasm. I must have been tired xP thank you for clearing this up. I see you quite helpful and nice on the forums. Good show ! Smiley

Owen tried to come by the GetHashing forum as well. Initially we helped him with feedback and some items.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265 - start of the thread.
Then I dug into his past after we saw him lying about his partnership with StakeMiners.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265/122
After Owen was exiled for securities fraud in 2005. He went on to car sales/tech and also making a site called FriendForCash.com. This is where he conducted illegal lotteries and gathered bots/friends. Along the way you can find other failed projects or cons on people through other LLC's. Also his family helps him as well.

Then he changed FFC to crypto-city and wanted to try his luck at cryptocurrency. Instead he found us  Grin
You'll only get minor replies from him if you call him out on his dumb-shit like we have.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:12:28 AM

This is where he conducted illegal lotteries and gathered bots/friends. Along the way you can find other failed projects or cons on people through other LLC's. Also his family helps him as well.
Then he changed FFC to crypto-city and wanted to try his luck at cryptocurrency. Instead he found us  Grin
You'll only get minor replies from him if you call him out on his dumb-shit like we have.

It's the little troll from the peanut gallery with its dozens of troll accounts.  Like I said before, even a Rock, yes you heard that right, "a rock" has got your IQ beat by a long shot, but it's entertaining. @ least a rock is more useful. Thanks for the chuckles. lol

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:57:47 PM

This is where he conducted illegal lotteries and gathered bots/friends. Along the way you can find other failed projects or cons on people through other LLC's. Also his family helps him as well.
Then he changed FFC to crypto-city and wanted to try his luck at cryptocurrency. Instead he found us  Grin

It's the little troll from the peanut gallery with its dozens of troll accounts.  Like I said before, even a Rock, yes you heard that right, "a rock" has got your IQ beat by a long shot, but it's entertaining. @ least a rock is more useful. Thanks for the chuckles. lol

Case in point. No explanation to details of his actions but just a bad one liner about trolling.
Same old scummy Owen, keep up the thrilling discussion. 

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:05:56 AM

Our latest updates also means the site is performing at nearly three times faster than previously.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:27:38 AM

Our latest updates also means the site is performing at nearly three times faster than previously.

Translated: At three times the speed, you can now quickly change between Crypto-city's nefarious actors and gain a stroke.

PS: Here's Leroy Fodor's signature lol - HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:39:57 AM

Translated: At three times the speed, you can now quickly change between Crypto-city's nefarious actors and gain a stroke.

Welcome back. This thread was boring without you, Owen had to talk to himself again to bump it up.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:16:35 PM

Welcome back. This thread was boring without you, Owen had to talk to himself again to bump it up.

Thanks. That little fucker, Owen, is still tryin' his damndest to discredit all of us spreadin' truisms about him and his Scam-city featuring Team Leroy Fodor et al.

My only regret in life is not suckin' a giant dick ONCE to earn a hundred grand so that I, too, could've gone to college and earn coveted business degrees like Owen and Fodor with hopes of fuckin' my follow man in the crypto space like they are.

Owen's signature one-word reply in five ..... four .... three ...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:08:23 PM

"CRYPTO-CITY.COM - Your Crypto Home" still seeks a second Like on its Facebook page created on January, 2016. One could easily say that Owen is doing a terrible job in getting C-c's 70K+ members - originally of Friends for Cash - to simply click a button. He can't even get just one of his two partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, to Like the page who, BTW, are both active on Facebook. And this fucker wants you to trust him? As far as I'm concerned, Owen can go fuck himself and the Fishish-speaking fish he rode in on to the crypto space.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 09:58:28 PM

Owen can go fuck himself and the Fishish-speaking fish he rode in on to the crypto space.

Nice try. Troll. Entertaining as usual.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:53:32 AM

Then may I suggest you meetup with your partners ... so to explain it to you in a less complex manner.

This gleb troll still not getting it... lol

Sorry to disappoint you, Chantha Owen Lueung, but I, among every other non-nefarious actor in this space gets it. What we can't figure out is how could nary Crypto-city's 70K+ members carried over from when the site was named Friends for Cash fail to click the Like button on C-c's Facebook page, of which is still stagnant at 1 Like since its creation back in January 2016 supposedly by yourself alone? If you can't get either of partners, Leroy Fodor or Michael Zinck, to Like the FB page, how the hell do you expect to get complete strangers not yet versed with your shenanigans to follow, let alone join your scam site?

BTW, I trump your lol with a Leroy Fodor HAHAHA.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:58:38 AM

I have to say, owen you are quite a bit more boring than Gleb overall. Sadly, this is now his thread and not yours. Grin

Cheers and good luck with criminal city! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:29:40 AM

I have to say, owen you are quite a bit more boring than Gleb overall. Sadly, this is now his thread and not yours. Grin

Fuck me! I forget to incorporate "[ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] Where Crypto Citizens Worldwide Live : Gets Glowing Review" into my last post. Something to the tune of Glowing Review = 1 Facebook Like. If C-c ever gets its second Like on FB, I pity the fish in his duckweed pond seeking oxygen in the cum-laden pool. HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

No luck needed. We are growing just fine. Thanks for the chuckles. LoL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: