Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:47:49 PM

Updates: November 2016. Exciting stuff ahead...  https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/adblog/82/updates-november-2016/

Please let us know when a massively exciting update is in the works, bud. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:06:22 AM

If anyone's having issues with HYP, you can download the full chain with wallet here: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:23:50 AM

If anyone's having issues with HYP, you can download the full chain with wallet here: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann/

Here's an idea, why don't you tell your business partner, Leroy Fodor, to fully refund all his StakeMiners' investors who've requested refunds but only get pennies on the dollar per week, with the backlog now over three years before everybody's paid in full, not counting future requests by investors, and not counting Michael Zinck who had no problem exiting StakeMiners sans waiting in queue like everybody else not named Michael Zinck or Leroy Fodor. Crypto-city: Where nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space go to play and prowl. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 10:38:24 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 06:33:56 PM by bitmaster1x

http://Crypto-city.com is picking up steam with a surge of continuous signups (200 in the last 12 hours and still going) as we move forward towards another upcoming site update  late November / early December.   Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

http://Crypto-city.com is picking up steam with a surge of continuous signups (200 in the last 12 hours and still going) as we move forward towards another upcoming site update early late November / early December.   Grin

Googling "surge of continuous" I found ...

Worf: Perhaps today is a good day to have a surge of cucumbers continuously stuck up my ass.

"I hope we're not too late to join the surge of continuous signups at Crypto-city."

"Totally fuckin' amazing! Crypto-city still has the lights on so I guess I best get my scammy ass over there and join the surge of continuous signups."

For the past ten fuckin' months, Chantha Owen Lueung couldn't even get one of his declared 74K+ Cryptoc-city users to give its Facebook page a second Like still stuck at 1 Like since Owne gave it to himself, now this fucker wants you to believe hook, line and sinker that a surge of continuous signups is in the making. Talk about being a scammy fuck in the cryptocurrency space, this fucker takes the cake right up there with his partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, Marshall Long, Nick Spanos, John Fitzpatrick, Craig Steven Wright, Joshua Zipkin, Joshua Garza, Josh Zerlan, to name only a few of nefarious actors in this space.

Chantha Owen Lueung has been barred from trading on the legacy exchanges here in the US due to lyin' his motherfuckin' ass off to his investors who put their moneys trustingly in his hands only to get fucked royally. Now that this fucker has discovered the crypto space, he's using it to further fuck over the ill-informed, hence my presence here to warn you lazy fucks who don't do your own due diligence.

Chantha Owen Lueung is 100% bad news in the cryptocurrency space, and you can take that truism to the bank.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 05:33:45 PM

"' amazing! Crypto-city still has the lights."

Yes, amazing...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:34:53 PM

"' amazing! Crypto-city still has the lights."

Yes, amazing...

Says Chantha Owen Lueung, cleverly commenting on the funnies opposed to ever addressing accusations, i.e. getting barred from trading on legacy exchanges here in the US, a common tactic by nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 08:13:31 AM

nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA & Chuckles

troll... yawn... rofl

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:57:55 PM

nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA & Chuckles

troll... yawn... rofl

You just continue to YAWN, Chantha Owen Lueung, and continue to call use TROLLS who go outta our way to bring the truth to the cryptocurrency community about you and your partner Leroy Fodor nefarious activities while you ROFL your mother fuckin' ass off. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Starting with you, Owen, the first quote, with the rest about crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, your nefarious partner:

http://disciplinaryactions.finra.org/Search/ViewDocument/11197

Lueung marketed the Alfa private placement as separate investments in
securities of Contact Sports and Journey of Light when in fact
customers received shares of Alfa. Lueung told his clients that the
private offering was an initial public offering of securities of Contact
Sports and Journey of Light. Lueung relied solely on the issuer's
representations in recornmending the securities to his customers.
Lueung held himself out to his customers as having conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into Alfa, but he
failed to do so. In commending Alfa, Lueung made material
misrepresentations about the company's securities and failed to
disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware
of, including the company's financial condition. Lueung did not
disclose the company's financial condition, as set forth in its Forms 10-
KSB, for example, nor that Alfa was the subject of a going-concern
clause in its financial statements for each of three years from 2001
through 2003. Lueung made statements about Alfa and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no
basis. He told one customer that he should mortgage his house to come
up with the money to buy the stock.
He said that the sports and sports
apparel industry was recession-proof. Lueung compared investing in
Journey of Light's development project in Qatar to investing in Las
Vegas decades ago because both were located in deserts.
Lueung also
told at least one investor that he could ignore the risk disclosures in
Alfa's private placement memorandum because they had nothing to do
with Contact Sports and Journey of Light's business prospects.

Invest in Crypto-city because it and StakeMiners and RateCoin are all on the Internet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket. [/size][/quote]

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 01:40:42 PM

whiny trolls.. ROFL...

now some real news... https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/adblog/82/updates-november-2016/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:41:08 PM

whiny trolls or: I'm trying my best to warn the community against your scammy ass, Chantha Owen Lueung, just like I'm doing here with Hashing24: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg16848194#msg16848194

Hey, Owen, here's a thought: Why don't you solicit Hashing24 to join your nefarious gang over on Crypto-city? He'll be a pecfect fit where he can pick your and Leroy Fodor's brains on how to be successful in Forex trading. HAHAHA & Chuckles
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 12:41:33 AM

This thread certainly is strange. I still plan on giving it a try.
Wonder what sort of people I will meet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:08:28 AM

Unless you're joking, here you go, asshole - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676941.0 - send Hashing24 some of your hard-earned money with hopes of earning a 405% ROI after you suck all the dicks of them nefarious actors over at Crypto-city, again, unless you're joking.

TBC, all them fuckers over at Crypto-city are not to be trusted one iota, and you can take that shit to the fuckin' bank.

Chantha Owen Lueung was given myriad chances to protect, then advance his site, yet opted to team up with cryptocurrency's number one liar, Leroy Fodor, defending his actions via calling us TROLLS for even suggesting the idea. Upon digging up his past, we've learnt that Owen has fucked people over in the past, thus barred from ever again trading on legacy exchanges, a truism linked-to myriad times on this "strange thread" that you voiced giving it a try nonetheless, again, unless you're joking.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:21:45 PM

Unless you're joking, here you go, asshole - after you suck all the dicks of them nefarious actors over at Crypto-city, again, unless you're joking.

TBC, all them fuckers over at Crypto-city are not to be trusted one iota, and you can take that shit to the fuckin' bank.

... was given myriad chances to protect, then advance his site, yet opted to team up with cryptocurrency's number one liar, Leroy Fodor, defending his actions via calling us TROLLS for even suggesting the idea.

Don't feed the troll, give it some butt hurt cream... instead. rofl...

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:25:39 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 03:42:10 AM by bitmaster1x

Certainly not a troll like gleb, but if you do, offer it some butt-hurt cream. Maybe it will go away... or maybe it likes that sort of thing. You never know with them trolls.  Wink

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:02:29 PM

Looks like a nice site, is the purpose mainly for educational of cyber currencies?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:56:02 PM

Certainly not a troll like gleb, but if you do offer it some butt-hurt cream and it will go away... or maybe it likes that sort of thing. You never know with them trolls.  Wink

Chantah Owen Lueung, why you still playing that troll card opposed to addressing the various accusations your way from myriad Bitcoiners on this thread and elsewhere on the wew? Surely, you have a reason for fucking over so people in the past after you got them to refinance their homes so to invest in your scammy securities, thus causing you to be barred from ever trading again on legacy exchanges, eh?

Looks like a nice site, is the purpose mainly for educational of cyber currencies?

It's an excellent site if you're a nefarious actor like Owen and his partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:35:28 AM

Yes, in addition to education, citizens can conference, play games, hangout with friends, etc... We're looking to create a whole world with its own economies and communities. For example, in the near future citizens will be able to create their own course curriculum / academy among other things.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:11:20 AM

Yes, in addition to education, citizens can conference, play games, hangout with friends, etc... We're looking to create a whole world with its own economies and communities. For example, in the near future citizens will be able to create their own course curriculum / academy among other things.

And, in addition to all that, Chantha Owen Lueung will be conducting trading classes like he has to date, 100% illegal for him to do such due to him fucking people over in his securities entity where Owen also can no longer trade on legacy exchanges because his license has been stripped. In fact, it's illegal for him to participate on this forum, let alone creating another forum where trades are discussed due to his plea bargain agreement when he admitted to wrongdoings. That's your Chantha Owen Lueung, now here in the cryptocurrency space ready to fuck people all over again now that he's teamed up crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 02:58:32 PM

Just a heads up... Our contest area is up...  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: